ZEUS F vs DA F.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

weak and inactive players must be eliminated in w15 and those who have skills shall remain!!!

DeletedUser

i'm just curious why our councils still did not accept win.. maybe they have plans!!! i <3 DA's council members, too smart to think!!!

DeletedUser

i'm just curious why our councils still did not accept win.. maybe they have plans!!! i <3 DA's council members, too smart to think!!!

not only they're smart thinkers but DA is too big to intercept...

DeletedUser

So looks as if I was right.

But I must go for ZEUS no longer wish to fight.

xCon

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DA DA-II DA-III
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ZEUS *ZEUS*
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 5
Difference: 62

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 645,171
Side 2: 48,319
Difference: 596,852

image.php

DeletedUser

We want the world to watch (thus the Public Declaration - DA don't do this sort of thing, sly tribe that they are :icon_wink:). We are taking on a Giant of World 15, and eventually we will bring them to heel. Will other tribes join in? maybe, what do DA have to say?

That's why i suggest writing only "The best tribe win" in the war declaration. No need to be a wannabe show off. In the end, you will just humiliate yourself.

Cheers.

DeletedUser

That's why i suggest writing only "The best tribe win" in the war declaration. No need to be a wannabe show off. In the end, you will just humiliate yourself.

Cheers.

TL1 only wins the war against ToyS because of Godly.. zeus can't win by thier own!!!

DeletedUser

That's the point, i don't even understand why familys are made. Having so many tribes, why? better have one strong tribe rather than silgu solgu with multiple ones. THo yes DA is also a family i don't believe they would win if gotten into a real fight.

DeletedUser

I wish the ZEUS/RoMe! war could've kept going....it was a good one. But then DA had to ruin the fun :( lol

Of course, RoMe! was never close to me, but DA was close enough for me to take 8 villages from them.

DeletedUser

That's the point, i don't even understand why familys are made. Having so many tribes, why? better have one strong tribe rather than silgu solgu with multiple ones. THo yes DA is also a family i don't believe they would win if gotten into a real fight.

maybe the tribe limit of world 15 is only 60^_^
that is why family tribe is created ^^,

DeletedUser

But surely, it's better to prove your skill by making 60 players into World Powerhouses, like tH have done, and AXE, than get 120+ average members, like -?- did...

DeletedUser

But surely, it's better to prove your skill by making 60 players into World Powerhouses, like tH have done, and AXE, than get 120+ average members, like -?- did...

That's a bit of a misnomer H1. Because for awhile -?- wasn't made up of average players. They had a lot of good ones at one point. Unfortunately some quit, some left, and Angacam's arrogance led him to believe that his tribe could prosper with average members instead. We can all see how that turned out.

However, my main arguement for family tribes, is that there's a wider circle of friends and people to enjoy the game with. People you get to talk to every day on forums instead of in-game mail. It's my hope that this larger community of people can help keep the game more interesting, and hopefully stave off the inactivity bug that's been going around for awhile. I'll do anything to combat that lol.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Yes, arrogance can cost you a lot...

And your kinda lucky with your argument, cause before the shared forum thingy TW had been added, the 'wider circle of friends' comment wouldn't have washed with me...

Though, now I do see some benefits for families. For one, I have lost my argument for the communication part, becuase now all the members can communicate quickly and effectively, rather than through snail mail and the sparsely populated IRC channels...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DA DA-II DA-III
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ZEUS *ZEUS*
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,171
Side 2: 418
Difference: 753