~ZEUS~ vs. MANIC

DeletedUser

Well if you guys didnt know ~ZEUS~ and the K44 Alliance teamed up all against MANIC and well they failed, Hard! :p haha
~ZEUS~ themselves 98% of all of them were cleared a few nobled they disbanded 24 hours into THEM(zeus) declaring war on MANIC and well they just suck :p
All those other smaller tribes still try pick a fight but they all know there place ;) hahaa Just a update on things happening in K44 xD Peace Out!! ><

DeletedUser

you will probably end up getting trolled for this, so i will say nice going, ignore following trolls, but don't post about wars not in the top 20 on externals, hell outside the top 5-10 most of the time, because a decent amount of the time no one here has heard of the tribe or really puts any stock in the accomplishment, just some advice but again congrats.

DeletedUser

Brilliant post, utterly enthralled me in its depth and blew my mind in its succinct character.

Though I feel like it lacks a bit of information.

DeletedUser

you will probably end up getting trolled for this, so i will say nice going, ignore following trolls, but don't post about wars not in the top 20 on externals, hell outside the top 5-10 most of the time, because a decent amount of the time no one here has heard of the tribe or really puts any stock in the accomplishment, just some advice but again congrats.

yer a prophet!

DeletedUser96004

The 'MANIC' reffeerd to here and playing this world, IS NOT the Manic from other worlds (eg 58). Just thought you all should know that this is not the orginal tribe, and that all these guys are all wanabes, Hope they get brought down.

~Ts Jay~

DeletedUser

The 'MANIC' reffeerd to here and playing this world, IS NOT the Manic from other worlds (eg 58). Just thought you all should know that this is not the orginal tribe, and that all these guys are all wanabes, Hope they get brought down.

~Ts Jay~

Interesting.. considering the MANIC from W 58 is not original itsself :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

MANIC world 58 is at least partially from the original. I am not there so they suck.

conquer323

MANIC from world 24?Huh if they got some original members from that world they may turn out to be a good tribe. Looking at Manics description though it just seems at the moment that they just have a high ego considering their history and war song.

DeletedUser96004

Interesting.. considering the MANIC from W 58 is not original itsself :icon_rolleyes:

W58 manic is the orginial and has a number of the orginials still from w24 playing., world 61 is not and as far as I can see has none of the originals.

DeletedUser104076

Your judging tribes by the originality of the name?

Lol, I guess it does put you off them, I have an undying hate for ihate, because I have heard that tribe name before. Not that there near me or have ever talked to them >_>

DeletedUser

MANIC is a name that definately should not be stolen. If your going to represent them at least put up a thread people won't flame....But this..

DeletedUser

please do not speak unless you know your facts I started MANIC on another tw server long back and someone else brought it here I did not steal but simply recreated my own tribe ;)

This forum can be closed and deleted!

DeletedUser

w1 different sever not this international one ;)
I tend to forget as I play many of the different country ones on different names :/
I was rank 1 :pP

again this can be closed and deleted

DeletedUser

Sure you did....regardless you stole the tribe logo and added a very lame war song. It embarrasses the name of MANIC.