Zevahc

DeletedUser

Greetings to all, some of you might remember me, others not.

To the point, I'm the original Zevahc, checking out how World 6 is doing these days after my absense of almost a year.

I'm not coming back, but happy to see that there's still some activity left in this world. Congratulations to FEAR for reaching top spot, you guys deserve it! Congratulations to HIRE as well, even though you went to rough times.
But foremost, I'd like to say thank you to all the Orderlings left, I see you're still top 3 in this world and continuing the legacy Cazac, Thras, OWA, murdocku, many others and me started! I'm proud of you guys!

Just a question, who's playing my account now :D?

DeletedUser

Hey, biatch :pP How you doing? hahaha if cazac, murdocku, slashie and thras show up we might as well reform old OrD :pP (although we will get our ass handed to us lmao)

DeletedUser

Your account is played by Thorinor, an old SPTS hand, a decent player, if a little rash with his tongue at times.

Cazac is played by Ondu, or Danny as you may know him.

Thras is played by me, if for the next 24 hours, till the new owner takes over.

Its good to see you on the forums again Zev :).

DeletedUser

Your account is played by Thorinor, an old SPTS hand, a decent player, if a little rash with his tongue at times.

I'm the new owner of the account but i'll never meet the standards of your gameplay, Im glad to see you reading the forums and posting, however your next step is to come back:icon_cool: As this is your account and not mine, im willing to give it back to you if you do decide to come back. I may not of been the best choice for this account but so far Iv'e treated it well and will continue to do so. The bad points about me is ignorant selfish people, thats something which gets me blabbering slightly, as you may of noticed. Anyway, nice to see an old face around here :) :) :)

DeletedUser

Zevvy boy ^^ ty for the kind words mate.

I hope you're doing fine without us?

thoronir has been a -decent- replacement to you. could've been worse :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Zevvy boy ^^ ty for the kind words mate.

I hope you're doing fine without us?

thoronir has been a -decent- replacement to you. could've been worse :icon_wink:

yeah, they could have gotten me instead... it would be far worse =p

It would be good to see the rest of the guys back like cazac... but this was already enought to get OWA to post here... something I didn't see much even on Or.D forums =p

DeletedUser51929

OWA posted quite abit in Miller Time... what a forum that was XD I was so proud of it, I even put my name on it ^_^ SB were's your forum :O

DeletedUser

Good to see some old accounts are still being used, be it not by the original players, still it feels good to see your original name is still around in the game.

@OWA: haha just because I'm reading I'm not coming back, I have no intention at all to rejoin this world, even this game at all.

I've had my share, my history, my tales and my adventures here. The Order was perfect in my eyes, I loved it (still do) and no other tribe will ever give me as much satisfaction in this game as our old tribe did. No other tribe or world could give me that again.
Hence I don't see any reason to come back, because I'm certain I'll never enjoy this game as much as I did when the old players were around. This is not a negative comment towards the players still left, I praise you for keeping the legacy of the Order alive, I think I just couldn't fit in anymore :).
I'd only consider (and I do mean consider) coming back if players like Cazac, Thras, OWA, murdocku, SlasherZ., alphabonkers and others of that calibre would rejoin together with me.

I'll probably keep on reading (and maybe posting) on these forums, it's still interesting to read even after more than a year :).

DeletedUser

I guess we all feel the same. we all lived great times on w6, and no other world or tribe may give us that again. I'd only wish to come back to it if old schoold friends got back too.
But with one thing I agree, reading this forum is still interesting, and brings back good memories. I think I enjoy reading it more now than when I played w6 :p

DeletedUser

I also like the fact that so many penguins are still around ^^

DeletedUser

why bother looking for another avatar? :p
penguins are always THE fashion =p

DeletedUser

Meet thoronir/Zev II
the epic thai boxer haha :lol:

ej8mt.jpg

save it on your hard drive though, for safety (i have a back up copy though myself)