Zevahc

Taters

drawing from the world 1 thread:
i haz experience, anyone want to shout me an account? I have 20mill and 400 villages on world 40, just before i deleted my account

in seriousness, i'm surprised no one's offered me an account yet, usually yall jump my ass. what's wrong with you people? Don't you love me anymore? :xmas eek:

DeletedUser22924

well i cant offer an account, but you can co-play with me on w49.

Taters

lol, i have accounts to play, but I'm largely inactive in the way of taking villages. World 2 is all I ever log into anymore, and that's to move support and shoot the breeze with the tribe :p Thank you though :p

Taters

ello tobias. where's zevahc at? i want to play with him more!

DeletedUser51929

Don't put your self down like that :O im pretty sure there a whole load of people wishing to play with you out there. :)

DeletedUser

I liked the Original Z. I enjoyed arguing with the guy. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

drawing from the world 1 thread:
i haz experience, anyone want to shout me an account? I have 20mill and 400 villages on world 40, just before i deleted my account

in seriousness, i'm surprised no one's offered me an account yet, usually yall jump my ass. what's wrong with you people? Don't you love me anymore? :xmas eek:

400 villages * 11k = 4.4 million am i going wrong here ?

i do love your maths taters.. :icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Dear lord, The original Taters? :icon_eek:. It's been quite a while.

silvereclipes

Yep I figured we had drove taters into a nut hut but taters is stronger then he appears to be,

after all the gheyness would have thought we finally put taters into retirement as most of us has done.

GFY taters glad to see we didn't break you..:icon_wink: