Zevahc

DeletedUser

@zev, samo samo bro, i can't come back (although if all others join i might consider it strogly :p and i mean, all old ORD, villy, bryan, super sayan, invincible, virjimmie, panda :p, all of them and maybe together with the new ones we could make 2 OrD's that would kick ass at any world ^_^) Totally agree, maybe there will never be a tribe to give us what OrD did.

@SB, i posted rarely beacause i rarely was online, and there i couldn't keep up ^_^. It bothered not being an active member of OrD and although good people kept my account alive for 1 year :p, i could never recover what was lost...sometimes is better to let things go and so i did.

@Millier, well mate, you surely made the atmosphere kinda like the old times when we used to spam the shit out of our tribe :pP, but that one man can't do. I hope OrD is active in the forums now, for me it was the best part of the game :))

Lmao, demon...miss your spamming a lot bro ^_^

DeletedUser51929

Cheers OWA, Least I can see you have brains unlike Soul man and Demon Dude. My favourite animal was a penguin so nerrr. I haz a penguin in here <3

DeletedUser

That look fairly full with emptiness millwee:D
I havent spammed in a while can you believe that OWA? :p

DeletedUser

Hey, biatch :pP How you doing? hahaha if cazac, murdocku, slashie and thras show up we might as well reform old OrD :pP (although we will get our ass handed to us lmao)

I wouldn't bet on that, I can still pack a hard punch, been practicing in Grepolis, co-playing with Torgom, we're pretty good there, but i don't think I have the stomach to start over and go through all the insanity of TW anytime soon (I'm hoping ever, but you didn't hear that).

Aside from that I'm still alive and kicking, as are most of us old farts and has beens, I still keep in touch with many tw and former TW players via facebook or messenger, celtiprincess, barkingmad, larajane, wardo, mrs. amy, ana, bloodhood, torgom, owa, zev, a lot of Thras's greeks (though i don't know which is which :)) There are some games there that i play and would love some help if you join, look me up, and if you have troubles finding me, mail me here, i still log in from time to time.

Nice to see everyone and good luck to all the ones left with enough patience to finish this :):icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't bet on that, I can still pack a hard punch, been practicing in Grepolis, co-playing with Torgom, we're pretty good there, but i don't think I have the stomach to start over and go through all the insanity of TW anytime soon (I'm hoping ever, but you didn't hear that).

Aside from that I'm still alive and kicking, as are most of us old farts and has beens, I still keep in touch with many tw and former TW players via facebook or messenger, celtiprincess, barkingmad, larajane, wardo, mrs. amy, ana, bloodhood, torgom, owa, zev, a lot of Thras's greeks (though i don't know which is which :)) There are some games there that i play and would love some help if you join, look me up, and if you have troubles finding me, mail me here, i still log in from time to time.

Nice to see everyone and good luck to all the ones left with enough patience to finish this :):icon_cool:

<3

-Timtom

DeletedUser

the one i'm on is closed (Alpha), but i think they just opened a new one. They are also from inno games, the ones developing TW, but more complex imo, and a buttload more expensive if you want to play premium, and back there premium really matters

DeletedUser

well screw you, they opened alpha for me lol
now, what direction do i choose? :p

DeletedUser

Nice to see you to Cazac :icon_wink:

i didn't know you were timtom :icon_surprised: mate, how are you doing? haven't spoken to you for along time :)

Im fine thanks Wardo, yourself ? Yeah it has been too long you still playing W6 ?

DeletedUser

ye i'm fine too thank you :)

yeap, i'm still there, alive and kicking! they ain't rid of me yet ^^