ZFile is being made now...look me up

DeletedUser

I'm creating a tribe in which everyone is trusted and will actually work to get to know each other.

Imagine, if you will...an entire tribe of active people? That's every Duke's goal...and we've got many Dukes attempting to achieve this!

If you are interested in joining up with a Tribe...a real Tribe...mail Tolequiel with written acceptance of my Oath of Membership.

Read it carefully now...lol...but worry not...no one needs to sale their soul to get in...just agree to some simple terms that should be a given for anyone in any tribe...and await the invite into a great new tribe on W35 being brought from the ashes of a previous run!

DeletedUser

Sorry Tole but I decided; What is a thread without some brutal questioning which may be seen as flaming :icon_twisted:

I'm creating a tribe in which everyone is trusted and will actually work to get to know each other.

Aren't these the points of every tribe? Sort of unwritten rules I think?

Imagine, if you will...an entire tribe of active people? That's every Duke's goal...and we've got many Dukes attempting to achieve this!

Many dukes and everyone trusted? Leads to heavy chances of spies and disbandment?

If you are interested in joining up with a Tribe...a real Tribe...mail Tolequiel with written acceptance of my Oath of Membership.

Shouldn't recruitment be a tad bit tighter?

Read it carefully now...lol...but worry not...no one needs to sale their soul to get in...

First of all you should of said sell not sale but I wont hold that against you:icon_redface: Anyway shouldnt they have to? Shows how much they want in?

just agree to some simple terms that should be a given for anyone in any tribe...

What are these simple terms?

and await the invite into a great new tribe on W35

New? CHEA-ECK on W35? CHEA-ECK Great? CHEA-:icon_confused:potentially.

being brought from the ashes of a previous run!
What was the original reason for the fall besides your homeless state?

I hope you still love me :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

pass the tequila, Tolequiel. Then people might think this is a good idea.

ROFL. Where do all these nubs come from?

DeletedUser

The majority of these people were from -UNP- then quit and now have come back.

DeletedUser

out of the new ones...its only dan who fits the above quots :s

jdif

ohhhh! harsh. Forbsey <33333333. Don't mind lee, he is not on his best behaviour today :cool:

DeletedUser

Don't underestimate ZFile

I built an empire worthy of the top ten last year. I'm not a noob, just very trusting and generous.

I need not say more.

:lightcavalry::heavycavalry::scout: We loves teh horsies.

DeletedUser

A little late to respond, tolequiel. Did the tequila finally wear off enough that you came to? ROFL.

DeletedUser

That's because I don't surf the externals...they kinda don't exist in my paradigm. I'd be among the four to seven million pointers if I'd have stuck with the game last year...a nobody...hardly. If all the real originals of W35 hadn't quit already...they'd know who I am.

Also...I hates tequila...I likes Yaegermiester.

DeletedUser

it's not my place to say it but there was an extremely good reason why tole was gone for so long from this world and for anyone who knows him a little they know the true reason. So i'm fairly sure you don't know the true reason otherwise i doubt you would have said what you just said. So please keep your abuse of quitters to those who quit optionally rather than those that are forced.
Plus he didn't even quit