*ZhG* Don't declare on ZIP!!!!!

DeletedUser

nope, playing on w14, unlike you. you'll find me under the britseattle account. profile even mentiong it

The account all the Chaos fam makes funn? :lol:
Warper still falowing me like a little slave puppy?

DeletedUser33250

What has this thread got to do with you anyway?
Didn't you delete your account as soon as you were being attacked?
Ran away like a little girl (no offence to little girls its just a metaphor).

FYI the account isn't the thing chaos is laughing at, its the previous account holder who, like you, seems to be here without an account. Although, knowing his past, he seems to love accounts with big points, actually gave the excuse that dirtyc couldn't have gutcutter's account because it was bigger then his own.

Get off the W14 forums unless you have an account, if you do I'd love to know the name.

DeletedUser

What has this thread got to do with you anyway?
Didn't you delete your account as soon as you were being attacked?
Ran away like a little girl (no offence to little girls its just a metaphor).

FYI the account isn't the thing chaos is laughing at, its the previous account holder who, like you, seems to be here without an account. Although, knowing his past, he seems to love accounts with big points, actually gave the excuse that dirtyc couldn't have gutcutter's account because it was bigger then his own.

Get off the W14 forums unless you have an account, if you do I'd love to know the name.

Actually... thanks to my squad he has lost 2 mill points and is now smaller. :)

DeletedUser

I won't deny that this was a slick bit of diplomacy, but on the other hand, is their no end to the dishonour on w14? *Zhg* attack their prior allies, who is all fairness, have done nothing to aggrevate STFU for ages (bar the Eagles war, but that's hardly justification).

And to FOE, seriously guys, if you are gonna beat them, can't you be man about it and beat them straight up? By planning this, you have suggested that you are singularly incapable of beating ZIP despite being over triple the size of ZIP. Now, I'm not saying this because it is FOE who perpetrated this. I would criticise it if ~GOH~ did the same or something despite being aligned with them. No predujice.

I can see many will say "Yeah, go FOE, go *Zhg*" etc. You are all biased. From an unbiased point of view, we have ZIP fighting valiantly against (let's face it), a vastly superior enemy. Kudos to them for fighting so hard. This is backstabbing at the height of betrayal, and its completely shameful that *Zhg* even considered this act.

Seriously, what has w14 come to? Has all the honour in this world been sapped out or something, that people resort to scummy acts like this?

If you are gonna fight, fight fair. Not fighting fair, merely implies you are too pathetic to beat them straight up.

Its because of spineless, honourless noobs, that this world has officially become as filthy as a pigsty, and I am *exceptionally* glad I am not here to witness it on the battlefield. Its merely unfortunate that news like this comes to me (since I created the old Skype chats NWF etc, so news filters like this).

Flame away, it won't deny the obvious, but be warned; I may be tempted to bite back. :icon_twisted:

~Adellion

DeletedUser

Oops, there goes another back stab. What's left? ZHG takes over ZIP fam, become the umm....4th large tribe in w14 and create a north, south ,east and west, battle front?

damn..the sound of it is already too fun. I wanna join ZIP and fight ZHG TOO! :D I LOVED BACKSTABBING WARS. :D Kill the backstabbers.....too bad I dont have villages there :(

Damn I should have noble up north long ago if it werent for CHAOS occuping my entire route to success! :D Oh well have to burn my way there >.<

GOOD LUCK ZIP FAM! :)

DeletedUser33250

Backstabbing? When were we allies with ZIP?
The definition of a backstabber is someone who betrays friends. ZIP are not our friends, taking our farms, butting in on our continents. We've wanted war with you for a long time, only now has the opportunity presented itself.

Side 1:
Tribes: *ZhG*

Side 2:
Tribes: ZAP ZIP

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 6
Difference: 54

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 567,739
Side 2: 58,035
Difference: 509,704

image.php

ZIP fam going to need more then your luck matrix :lol:

DeletedUser

Its expected warper, we all know how the great ZHG is so strong they can murder ZIP without any help(not) :D

DeletedUser

ZIP fam going to need more then your luck matrix :lol:

227k + 186k + 161k (FoE,FoE,ZHG)
vs
113k + 11k (Zip,Zap)

Of course we are going to need some luck, from that it seems its almost 4x the size of us. We were coping well against FOE imo, and now were getting back stabbed by people we considered allies.

Personally i liked Walhabie/Pimp-killa and lots of the ZHG members, i was one of them for a long time in STFU, but this is low, even for them. Siding with a tribe they for a long time had as enemies.

Backstabbing? When were we allies with ZIP?
The definition of a backstabber is someone who betrays friends. ZIP are not our friends, taking our farms, butting in on our continents. We've wanted war with you for a long time, only now has the opportunity presented itself.

ZIP were marked as allies for STFU/North for all the time i was there, which must have been a good 6 months or so... I also seem to remember when zip (in the form of templars) took on a tribe in the far north, that you wanted to be allies then to get in on some of the villages?

So less of the "We were never allies, weve always wanted to war you" talk. You had a shared forum at one stage for support against FOE, and now youve basically sucking their <Insert your own word here>

DeletedUser33250

227k + 186k + 161k (FoE,FoE,ZHG)
vs
113k + 11k (Zip,Zap)

Of course we are going to need some luck, from that it seems its almost 4x the size of us. We were coping well against FOE imo, and now were getting back stabbed by people we considered allies.

Personally i liked Walhabie/Pimp-killa and lots of the ZHG members, i was one of them for a long time in STFU, but this is low, even for them. Siding with a tribe they for a long time had as enemies.

ZIP were marked as allies for STFU/North for all the time i was there, which must have been a good 6 months or so... I also seem to remember when zip (in the form of templars) took on a tribe in the far north, that you wanted to be allies then to get in on some of the villages?

So less of the "We were never allies, weve always wanted to war you" talk. You had a shared forum at one stage for support against FOE, and now youve basically sucking their <Insert your own word here>

We havent been allies (as im sure you're aware a new tribe has new diplomacy)

The tribe you speak of was BW/TWSUCK and we never wanted to be allies with them. The deal that rocco is speaking of never happened and we have minds of our own. You assume that just because FOE tried to get your top 3 members, they tried the same thing with us, you see, they have more respect for a better tribe. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Whats the best way to combat low morale?
Well find a noob to noble for you and you noble him later.
Guess this is why those players waited till now, in the dark corners of the north.
Be the puppets.....

Warper if u are such a hero with your skilled group of friends.
Why not pushing from k26 to k36.
Or is too much for your taste for easy/empty villages suporting southern Zip border?

Your previous tribe failed to defend his recruits under atack from Foe/Chaos....
I see a day when you will have a border with this 2 tribes and delete accounts cos is nothing easy to noble.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they have more respect for a better tribe. :icon_wink:
:lol:
Warper you and your ZHG folks are just some cowards (if not traitors) who gave up when the 'mighty' foe threaten you.PERIOD.

you think you're an important person cuz you post on these forums and declare on helpless tribes? you can't even hold a little pressure (no wonder why STFU lost so easily)..and i can't wait to see what will you do if zip falls.

"-OH MIGHTY FOE PLS DON'T ATTACK US! YOU KNOW WE HELPED YOU!:icon_cry:"

as for zip...RESPECT!

DeletedUser

and the "better than thou's" ramble on.... i guess the world was supposed to just stay the same as its been for quite some time. no mergings (oops), no new tribes forming (oops again), just the same ol' same ol'. just sit back and watch the world go stagnant.....

like it or not, at some point tribes will war other tribes that were once allies or whatever, face it, its gonna happen like it or not. and then the world will scream "backstabbing cowards" and all that other crap. those of us that went to *ZhG* have had our eyes on the "helpless" tribe zip since the early days of STFU, and are now finally getting to act on it.

you can scream "backstabbers" "cowards" and "honourless" all you'd like, but it looks to me like the world took a different turn and no one like it. because its a change. get over it folks. its happened and perhaps its a change that's needed to happen to make things more interesting.

too many people have dropped out of w14 due to it becoming stagnant, some of them good players, and some of them needed to leave anyway. it happens.

now, if zip is so helpless then i'm surprised they stayed around so long without getting eaten long ago, as we should have done way back when in STFU when we first wanted to eat them

DeletedUser

noticed something familar? a similar war that happened a year back when eagles are fighting FAIL in the south. Then, NORTH starts to attack eagles from their back, in K26/K27 locality.

now it's ZIP's turn to have their back attacked.

DeletedUser

if i were a foe member, i wouldn't even dare to post in this topic.
well..it's a game after all. Good luck ZIP!