*ZhG* Don't declare on ZIP!!!!!

DeletedUser

Good to see everyone enjoying the fight. It's been brewing for aslong as i can remember and without knowing i was 99% sure the fighting would of started before i got home. Good luck everyone involved anyways and i'll see you on skype soon.

DeletedUser

Good to see everyone enjoying the fight. It's been brewing for aslong as i can remember and without knowing i was 99% sure the fighting would of started before i got home. Good luck everyone involved anyways and i'll see you on skype soon.

Come back to W14 so i can send nukes at you! ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: *ZhG*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ZIP ZAP
Players:

Timeframe: 03/10/2009 12:00:00 to 17/10/2009 02:49:41

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 692
Side 2: 85
Difference: 607

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,653,828
Side 2: 828,032
Difference: 5,825,796

image.php

Your nukes aren't working very well though.

DeletedUser

It takes unrealistic merges for a tribe to do that though doesn't it Matrix?

Besides, a majority of the members of ZHG were significant players against FOE way back when. I remember some fantastic battling when that war was in action. I'm sure you do want us to fight against FOE. We prefer the Zippers and Zappers though, their food is better and their villages just have that warmth that draws us near.

By the way, to ZIP and most particularly: herotti and rodith143. When it takes a single lonely nobleman to take a village due to no troops or walls, that's kind of embarrassing. I love how you had about 300 troops supporting another village too, herotti. Nice way to take up the challenge of dying fighting. Good job.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

arent ZHG some left overs from a lost battle with FOE and OK?
they are called refugees from one side and cowards from the other side :)

DeletedUser

Coming from the person who deletes his account.

ZHG are the majority of the best players from STFU days. We decide we want to have fun, not stress, argue and have people trying to dictate. Quite frankly I'm glad that there was a split. This merge with GOH was probably the worst idea possible, it's unrealistic and only going to be additionally damaging to war efforts.

I just think you've got some sort of erection for ZHG.

DeletedUser

ST*U players chat:
Player 1:im being removed by Ok
Player 2: im being nobled by Foe.
Players 3: why we recruited this guys if they arent north so we can have them safe from any dangers?
Players 4: Lets do this way.We reform, change name and hope the old enemies dont falow with atacks.
others: great plan, smart, we can pointwhore a little longer hidding behind ZIP and ~GOH~ :)
a last chat question: what do we noble if we dont fight anyone?

next day-->

player 1:We nobled the semi-acctive account, multi accounts we have....
player 2: and when we finish them?
players 3: i herd our enemies slowed down on ZIP.So they might buy a hand of help.
player 4: i say we hit ~GOH` cos they are losing badly(just look k35)
player 3: yes, but they have OMg Michael Wittman wich is close to my core and the guy knows how to time trains.
I dont wanna be rimmed :(
Player 2: We stick to ZIP they arent so agressive as OMG Michael Wittman groupies.

-to be continued-

DeletedUser33250

ST*U players chat:
Player 1:im being removed by Ok
Player 2: im being nobled by Foe.
Players 3: why we recruited this guys if they arent north so we can have them safe from any dangers?
Players 4: Lets do this way.We reform, change name and hope the old enemies dont falow with atacks.
others: great plan, smart, we can pointwhore a little longer hidding behind ZIP and ~GOH~ :)
a last chat question: what do we noble if we dont fight anyone?

next day-->

player 1:We nobled the semi-acctive account, multi accounts we have....
player 2: and when we finish them?
players 3: i herd our enemies slowed down on ZIP.So they might buy a hand of help.
player 4: i say we hit ~GOH` cos they are losing badly(just look k35)
player 3: yes, but they have OMg Michael Wittman wich is close to my core and the guy knows how to time trains.
I dont wanna be rimmed :(
Player 2: We stick to ZIP they arent so agressive as OMG Michael Wittman groupies.

-to be continued-

Wow its almost completely exactly right :icon_rolleyes: Cal you must be able to read minds am i Player 2? Oh wait i wasnt being attacked by either. Can I be Player 5?

DeletedUser

Big congratulations to ZHG on your first few weeks/days of conquers!

Who would have guessed that you would gain an advantage by:

a) Backstabbing a tribe and hitting there empty back lines,
b) Attacking a tribe out of the blue
c) Attacking a tribe that is already warring someone 3x there size
d) Nobling villages in the middle of ZHG territory ;)

But, Congratz once again. Have a cookie....

url

DeletedUser33250

Big congratulations to ZHG on your first few weeks/days of conquers!

Who would have guessed that you would gain an advantage by:

a) Backstabbing a tribe and hitting there empty back lines,
b) Attacking a tribe out of the blue
c) Attacking a tribe that is already warring someone 3x there size
d) Nobling villages in the middle of ZHG territory ;)

But, Congratz once again. Have a cookie....

url

awww fishy, you took a bite out of it....i dont want...whatever kind of disease you may have, keep the cookie and we'll keep the villas :icon_wink:

Are you retarded, a new tribe means new diplomacy, we had none with ZIP and we've disliked you for a long....long.....long....long time. It was ZIP's choice to take the remnants of the eagles into your family, hence taking a war with FOE into your family as well, you can't blame us for your stupidity.

You've had just over a fortnight to get your new frontline stacked, and havent done so. That's not our problem or our fault. :icon_twisted:

If you're talking about taking villas in our territory I should do the same

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: yorkshire

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 03/10/2009 12:00:00 to 18/10/2009 14:00:00

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 82
-------
Side 1:
Tribes: *ZhG*
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 03/10/2009 12:00:00 to 18/10/2009 14:00:00

Side 1: 721
Side 2: 92

So out of 92 conquers, 82 of them have been one player, in the middle of k17
Go you!!

DeletedUser

Quality friends for both sides :)
Guess is true those words:"keep ur friends close and ur enemy even closer"+"If you cant defeat them, merge with them"
For whats coming from Zhg i recall STD case....now is Zip case.
Oh well once a backstabber, always the same.
Guess Zhg players where never friends with Zippers....friendship should be at good or bad till you get rimmed...not till you get atacked by a stronger side :)

DeletedUser33250

Quality friends for both sides :)
Guess is true those words:"keep ur friends close and ur enemy even closer"+"If you cant defeat them, merge with them"
For whats coming from Zhg i recall STD case....now is Zip case.
Oh well once a backstabber, always the same.
Guess Zhg players where never friends with Zippers....friendship should be at good or bad till you get rimmed...not till you get atacked by a stronger side :)

When did we attack STD?

DeletedUser

you didnt...just made them disband and merge with West and Fire :)
after they where told about a familly tribe thingy

DeletedUser33250

you didnt...just made them disband and merge with West and Fire :)
after they where told about a familly tribe thingy

Huh? Your now saying that them getting into an unwinable war then asking us to bail them out by sending thousands of support troops to the frontline, while sitting some of their accounts over night and dodging attacks, while consolidating our own continents (which we're now re-doing with ZIP). and all this means we ''made'' them disband. Clearly someone needs to get their facts straight before getting back on topic, get off the w14 forums if you dont have an account.

DeletedUser

Told them they are part of ur tribe...24 hours telling them you cant get involved cos they cant win and your offence is too lazy to work to help them acomplish their goal?:)

majorbeer

*ZhG* told them nothing its only been in exsistance for a few weeks you talking about a tribe that don't exsist anymore

DeletedUser

So you are not taking responsability for any past history you had yes?

You are like a new baby born, how wonderfull :)

Its like noobs asking:
" Why are you atacking me, because now im napped with ur tribe."
and
"Today its another day"

Michael Wittman

Well you are both a bit off on the history.

STD!! Was attacked by west family which was 5 times larger than STD!!.

STFU were allies with STD!! At the beginning of this and did a great job. They sent lots of support and sat some frontline accounts. They then told us we would become family with them. Then they changed their minds on that. Our leader at the time Aten32 did some terrible things to karadana1 and I think that had something to do with it.

Then we were attacked from the other side by FIRE. STFU would not attack FIRE because they were also allied with FIRE so they would remain neutral.

Somewhere in all of this, STFU pulled their support from us.
STFU had nothing to do with the FIRE-STD!! Merge. I worked that out with ACE from west so that my friends and I could keep on playing together and here we are now.

Anyway, on topic, the relationship between zhg and zip is not the same. They have not been on good terms for a very long time. Zhg players were talking about hitting the templars way back when we were NORTH family.

With zhg diplomatic arrangements, this was the only direction they could move.

I don't have to like it but I do admire they way zhg has worked their diplomacy. They are safe on all sides and have a weakened enemy with their backlines exposed and ready for the taking.

Well executed. Can't be in a much better situation than that.