*ZhG* Don't declare on ZIP!!!!!

DeletedUser

Okkkkkaaaaaaaaayyyy... Sssssoooooooo,,, Let's get right down to the nitty gritty here, *ZhG* are attacking us.

(Awwwww maaaaannn... You guys... We knew you loved us :p )

But you went and forgot your declaration of spinelessness ;)

Let me give you all a little history:

A few months back, FOE approached us (as Phoenix) to see whether we would be interested in turning on our friends and allies, in order to save the lives of a few of our core players. They originally offered to let our 3 best players join them, for the low, low price of sacrificing our honour (and the rest of our tribe) to feed their voracious appetites. We said NO.
The deal was renegotiated to allow us 17 players who would join them, forming a sort of "safe tribe". I won't lie... being pretty inactive at the time we considered it. But at the last minute, FOE changed the deal again, and told us that only 3 of our players had any future with them, and the rest were food.
This time, our reply to them could be best summed up in rude gestures. Instead of taking their deal, we merged with ZIP, allied with NWF and STFU, and decided to fight on instead of dumping on our friends and allies.

Now, it appears that FOE - looking for a quick victory instead of slogging it out against strong resistance - has offered *ZhG* a similar deal.

In exchange for turning their backs on their old tribe (STFU) and attacking FOE's enemies (that would be ZIP at the moment) they are allowed to keep a small core of members who will be spared FOE's wrath.

*ZhG* do not seem bright enough to realize that FOE is just using them. FOE will let *ZhG* sell their honour and the lives of their troops attacking us and their old allies, and in the end, only a small handful of them will be spared, as FOE walk in and take whatever they want.

We have already made our decision: to stand firm in the face of this treachery and cowardice. Although this will mean fighting on all borders, we would rather die fighting than cave in to the FOE's demands that we dump our friends for eating. We will go out in a blaze of glory if we have to, and laugh in the face of overwhelming odds. And we will have FUN together, as we always have.

We don't mind *ZhG* attacking us... we know that they just wanted the easy way out of a fight with FOE and hey what better way than to have a kick at the little guy whilst standing with your big brother :p

Anyways... To end this post... Good luck to all who fight us ;)

Our question for you is... when this is all over..
Who out of the 38 in *ZhG* is to be sacrifed on the FOE table and who is to be spared?
No doubt the leaders have cut themselves into the deal (yaaaay for you) with FOE.
It's you minions who should be looking to each other and thinking. Am I one of the 10?

DeletedUser

i wouldnt worry to much about them rocco just take a look at there ODA. On a personel note let me know if i can help you in any way this is on a personal level and has nothing to do with my tribe

DeletedUser54100

honestly i think its up to the tribe FOE is using them as pupets (like Fail did to OWNED) and lets face it FOE could take them on but do not want the extra work.

DeletedUser

Haha the end is near :)
For Foe in boredom and for others in losing villages.
Great for all.
Good work diplomats.

Noobie24

ZIP are pathetic...
look at their history..seems to be stream-rolled by F0E at eased

DeletedUser

thanks u talk like a noob

hi noobie,

You even talk like a noob.

when i went to school 430k points against 131k means at least a 3:1 advantage in points. so i guess FOE should be steamrolling ZIP.

but i'm sure you'll go to the TWstats to back up your claim which shows the lie to the stats. obviously if your bigger you have more troops to throw away.

Don't they teach you anything in school anymore. simple maths.

and for the record I think ZHG is about a third bigger than ZIP but it should be interesting to see how it goes.

and can someone translate those icons. they are in german. only one i know is cool. thats because it didn't change.

Michael Wittman

ZHG, the foe will only take a few of you. the rest of you will be left for eats. do not betray your friends. do not betray yourself.

you must know that the time for small tribes is over, because of past experiences, i look on many of you as good friends. it pains me to see you being the puppet while the foe is the puppet master. please, you are better than this. to survive at any cost? to spend so much time on this game and then chicken out at the end? i know you better than that. dont be like Italy switching sides halfway through the war.

there is no future for ZHG. you will merge into the foe or be eaten. im really speaking because i care about some of your players. our spies confirm that they have no plans for your future. together we can stand strong and they can grow bored in their sea of blue. many will quit because they get tired of nobling barbs and attacking from 150-300 hours away. its only a matter of time and since we have much more frontline our players will get plenty of action.

if you care at all about how much effort we have put in working together and fighting side by side please contact me.

the foe cannot succeed, most of it is hundreds of hours from the fighting.

DeletedUser

OMG is Michael Wittman....get real man....you sound like Stalin in front of Hitler :)
"Defend the mother Russia or die"

DeletedUser33250

i wouldnt worry to much about them rocco just take a look at there ODA. On a personel note let me know if i can help you in any way this is on a personal level and has nothing to do with my tribe

Our ODA after 1 month isn't as good as those that have been round for months, oh no we might as well just give up now.

It's like you think we don't know FOE will attack us down the line, we aren't stupid, we realise though we can get as much out of ZIP:

Chickenhawk-726717.jpg

We don't make our wars public as our ego is not as big as most people on these forums, but as this has now been made public (oh no what will we do?)

*ZhG* declares war on ZIP and ZAP

angry-old-woman.png

Reasons?
Does a tribe need a reason to declare war on a middle aged war game?
OK, we've never really liked you, even when we were allies, even back when you were templars, we didn't like that you moved in on our territories, so we're taking them back.

For those with a poor judgement and lack of sense, we're warring the ex-birdies to bail FOE out :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Our ODA after 1 month isn't as good as those that have been round for months, oh no we might as well just give up now.
Noob, you are new as tribe name not players.

It's like you think we don't know FOE will attack us down the line, we aren't stupid, we realise though we can get as much out of ZIP:
Wait, while they fight the Foe you jump on the empty villages? sound pretty pathetic to me.At least they have the balls chicken....

We don't make our wars public as our ego is not as big as most people on these forums, but as this has now been made public (oh no what will we do?)
I would call it cowarness to do it like that.

For those with a poor judgement and lack of sense, we're warring the ex-birdies to bail FOE out :icon_rolleyes:
Sound like Bush reasons to go to Irak to me

Michael Wittman

OMG is Michael Wittman....get real man....you sound like Stalin in front of Hitler :)
"Defend the mother Russia or die"

dammit cal, i have always been the nicest to you. yet you have always gone against me lol. remember, stalin killed hitler hahhahahahhaha

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: *ZhG*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ZAP ZIP
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 3
Difference: 39

image.php

At least its something different.

DeletedUser

Noob, you are new as tribe name not players.

To be fair to ZHG, it WAS a new tribe calarasi, so the ODA had to start from scratch. It doesnt just jump up when a new player joins who has 100k ODA, you have to earn it fresh in a new tribe.

Back on topic..
ZHG, i really didn't see the point in this for your side, what will you accomplish from declaring on zip? if you managed to take all of ZIP, then you would be even more boxed into a corner completely surrounded by FoE, with no body around to help you. There's some good players in ZHG yes, but there are about 3 or 4x as many in FoE who will back stab you once you have used up all your energy on attacking ZIP.

On that note, i'll enjoy your attacks, feel free to attack my bunch of useless K26 villages and claim your dominating the stats :)

Michael Wittman

and i have it from very reliable sources that you will not be included in the merge fishy cheese, so please understand that we are your friends and you have no reason to trust the foe other that some pathetic wish that they will spare you. dont worry, they are like any other people. power hungry

DeletedUser

Whats rong in a little winter clean up :)
They tried tribal hugs long enought to eat everything was free food.

Now they jump on something easy to eat again.
Dont worry.As soon as Zip/Zap dies they will delete disband like ST*U :)

DeletedUser33250

Side 1:
Tribes: *ZhG*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ZAP ZIP
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 5
Difference: 40

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 426,397
Side 2: 49,311
Difference: 377,086

image.php

DeletedUser

As anybody should know by now, those numbers dont say anything, especially in the first few days of a conflict. With the first strike advantage I would say ZHG should have had more wins even.

DeletedUser

ahh.... another crap thread. how nice.....

honestly now, your boring the hell outta me here.

@rocco: "together we can stand strong and they can grow bored in their sea of blue." and how would merging into your tribe be any different? oh wait, it would be a different sea of blue.. /facepalm.....

@ric: if your so eager to fight us, then stop hiding behind the tribe your in and join zip or zap. we'd love to see you there ;) other than that, go on home and get your huggies changed little boy. we're tired of you and your whining.

@calarasi: yet another post from you from a league loser...how droll...and yet how we expected it.

now, you can keep going on about "cowards" and "spineless" and all that other mess all you want, it really doesn't bother us. the simple fact of the matter is that we know where our loyalties lie. they're in the members of *ZhG* we are loyal to each other, and is why we broke away from those that had made ST*U/STHU stagnant. did we really owe you an explanation, or your permission to leave? nope. in fact, we're having more fun now than we've had in quite a while now.

now go ahead and flame away, it doesn't bother me a bit. have at it.

may the best side win