ZIP loves change

DeletedUser

Firstly ZIP would like to congratulate {RASP} and W.C. for a fun war. It was hard fought and against the odds both tribes did extremely well. To be surrounded as they were, under fire from all angles can get very tiring over a long period of time and after half a year that was showing.*

ZIP would also like to thank all tribes of the 'Union'. We banded together and made the #1 tribe in the world slowly crumble. Well done guys!

With the disbanding of {RASP} and the moving of many of it's members to ZIP, we look to the horizons for new wars to keep us interested in this world. We now border nearly every respectable tribe left in the world. All tribes left in the world helped us fight against {RASP} and were in the so called "Union" with us.*

With this move we were obviously going to have to turn on other tribes in the Union. We were in a completely different position to other tribes in the Union. Attero, LoD, Jotad and }D~A{ are all closer to each other graphically and relationship wise, with ZIP feeling a little left out. In this fight we had alliances with Attero and LoD. Our distance made it hard to reach our full potential as allies with Attero which I am sure if we were closer could have been a great relationship, we are like minded warriors who both seem pretty self sufficient. Our relationship with LoD was quite different. we only ever got contacted by them when they had a problem or wanted support, much different to our Attero alliance.*

ZIPs aggression is not going to end with this move. No doubt the tribes attacking the {RASP} players we have taken in are not going to stop. It is a move that creates the next world war as clearly this one has shifted.*

With {RASP} gone ZIP now declares war on LoD, ATTERO, jotad and }D~A{ with immediate effect. This means we must break two alliances which we do not take lightly.

LoD, all southern ZIP-members have been itching to fight you for so long and now finally they can. There was always complaints you were too far from the war, so welcome to the frontlines.

Attero, we look on you with great respect as our best allies. We have spoken with many of your members and felt operations between us were always positive. But we knew that in the end a war would occour between the two of us.

For this reason the original ZIP members will not be attacking Attero right away. We have declared war because we know the war is there because of what we have just done but will not just jump on you guys like that. Thank you again for a great alliance and we wish you good luck in this war.

LoD were our other allies but we nearly declared on you guys without the merge anyway so you have been opened up for attacks right away.

Jotad and }D~A{, we were not allies, on the same side
of a world war but that was it. For that reason we see no problem in attacking you from the off.

Welcome to the new look of World 11.

DeletedUser

The war with RASP was fun for about a month or two. MCD held it for a much, much longer period against all odds so all I can say about warring raspberries is - a huge disappointment! At least on Attero borders.

All in all, this was an expected move and I can only hope for you that not all of your new recruits are as weak as those that were in Attero's way. Good luck to everyone involved, I expect (hope) this to be a much more interested war

DeletedUser

Firstly ZIP would like to congratulate {RASP} and W.C. for a fun war. It was hard fought and against the odds both tribes did extremely well. To be surrounded as they were, under fire from all angles can get very tiring over a long period of time and after half a year that was showing.*

ZIP would also like to thank all tribes of the 'Union'. We banded together and made the #1 tribe in the world slowly crumble. Well done guys!

With the disbanding of {RASP} and the moving of many of it's members to ZIP, we look to the horizons for new wars to keep us interested in this world. We now border nearly every respectable tribe left in the world. All tribes left in the world helped us fight against {RASP} and were in the so called "Union" with us.*

With this move we were obviously going to have to turn on other tribes in the Union. We were in a completely different position to other tribes in the Union. Attero, LoD, Jotad and }D~A{ are all closer to each other graphically and relationship wise, with ZIP feeling a little left out. In this fight we had alliances with Attero and LoD. Our distance made it hard to reach our full potential as allies with Attero which I am sure if we were closer could have been a great relationship, we are like minded warriors who both seem pretty self sufficient. Our relationship with LoD was quite different. we only ever got contacted by them when they had a problem or wanted support, much different to our Attero alliance.*

ZIPs aggression is not going to end with this move. No doubt the tribes attacking the {RASP} players we have taken in are not going to stop. It is a move that creates the next world war as clearly this one has shifted.*

With {RASP} gone ZIP now declares war on LoD, ATTERO, jotad and }D~A{ with immediate effect. This means we must break two alliances which we do not take lightly.

LoD, all southern ZIP-members have been itching to fight you for so long and now finally they can. There was always complaints you were too far from the war, so welcome to the frontlines.

Attero, we look on you with great respect as our best allies. We have spoken with many of your members and felt operations between us were always positive. But we knew that in the end a war would occour between the two of us.

For this reason the original ZIP members will not be attacking Attero right away. We have declared war because we know the war is there because of what we have just done but will not just jump on you guys like that. Thank you again for a great alliance and we wish you good luck in this war.

LoD were our other allies but we nearly declared on you guys without the merge anyway so you have been opened up for attacks right away.

Jotad and }D~A{, we were not allies, on the same side
of a world war but that was it. For that reason we see no problem in attacking you from the off.

Welcome to the new look of World 11.

Ah I see - so let me get this straight the only time we spoke was when LoD needed something from Zip- rolls his eyes- you sure this is still carlini and not PH speaking.

"Our relationship with LoD was quite different. we only ever got contacted by them when they had a problem or wanted support, much different to our Attero alliance.* "

This is simply beneath you Carlini to post as you know it is complete BS

DeletedUser

ZIP's new horizon will just avail them #1 tribe in the literal sense. Soon they will face other legendary tribes fate, once we approach their borders. Let's see who's the ultimate winner of this world.

DeletedUser8993

Ah I see - so let me get this straight the only time we spoke was when LoD needed something from Zip- rolls his eyes- you sure this is still carlini and not PH speaking.

"Our relationship with LoD was quite different. we only ever got contacted by them when they had a problem or wanted support, much different to our Attero alliance.* "

Lol you have no idea how much convincing it took to convince him not to declare on you months ago when the rasp war started.

DeletedUser

Send me a mail once you get through our inactives... *Snickers*

DeletedUser

Predictable. The only part that might be surprising is where lots of RASP players would accept. Other than that, unoriginal and predictable.

DeletedUser

I don't think that this surprises anyone :icon_eek:

Good luck, and fun times, to all :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

We wanted declaration on LoD much longer before RASP war. :icon_wink:

what stopped you??

you tought you werent good enough without rasp watching your backs???

or was it that you needed to support before cowardly attacking an ally???

we have seen bigger noobs fall to this rimm tribe and its family

Bring it on let the fun begin!!!

DeletedUser

Hey!!! and now what´s the ZIP status with WWE and W.C.? they were allies of {RASP} (well, W.C. were ally for a long time) and enemies of ZIP, now are friends:)? neutral:icon_neutral:? enemies:icon_twisted:, lovers:icon_redface:?

DeletedUser

Hey!!! and now what´s the ZIP status with WWE and W.C.? they were allies of {RASP} (well, W.C. were ally for a long time) and enemies of ZIP, now are friends:)? neutral:icon_neutral:? enemies:icon_twisted:, lovers:icon_redface:?

i like the sound of lovers

as a W.C. player id like to say congrats on your merge with {RASP} you have gained some great players and some players i would help without Question.At present/near future i will not be attacking ZIP and im sure the rest of W.C. feel the same,we will not attack friends(well apart from The RAM:lol:)

looks like i need a new challenge:icon_evil:

W11 has just become interesting

aza

DeletedUser

Lord bight, point me towards a mail started by a LoD member where they didn't want something from LoD. I said what I said because I do not remember such a mail existing. Where is the BS?

------------------------

what stopped you??

What stopped us is I didn't want to bite off more than we could chew. When people first wanted war with LoD, war with {RASP} was inevitable and needed if they were ever going to be dropped from Rank 1. They were a force and I didn't want more distractions slowing that war down. I will be completely honest, if you were not as close as you are to Attero then war with LoD would have come much sooner.

As for us thinking we weren't good enough without RASP watching our backs - You should see our skype chat, we had the confidence, it was not worry stopping us from attacking.

Bring on the fun indeed.

--------------------

As for all the "this was expected" comments. Of course it was, in our exact position who would have done any differently? Jotad, Attero, }D~A{ and LoD are all on better terms with each other than they are ZIP. We would have been turned on and been in the same situation as we are now, just with less warriors from {RASP}. It was the smart move even if it was the obvious one.

Good luck everyone and enjoy the new war.

DeletedUser

what stopped you??

just as soon as we get past your 65 noob's maybe we'll get to the good players.