ZIPS/Auphan Merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Asphyxiate: "ZIPS and Auphan have held a strong relationship since June 2013.

[spoil]
BrokebackMountain1_zpsde0f05fb.jpg
[/spoil]

Can you tell?

=============================

EARLY 2014 GRANDIOSE STATEMENT
Asphyxiate: "The Southern tribes thought they had complete control. Trying to tempt the northern tribes into merges with them."

LATE 2014 GRANDIOSE STATEMENT
Asphyxiate: "ZIPS and Auphan will officially Tribal Hug!"

Why do I also put ZIPS in front of Auphan? Because that's the way it will always be. ZIPS 1st, Auphan 2nd. And when Auphan merge with the professionals in ZIPS, it - of course, will be the end game, but we know who the real winners are.

But the real question is when? When will this marriage occur? When it becomes legal? Here could be some insight:

ASPHYXIATE STATEMENT
Asphyxiate: "Stop making comments about Auphan, if you want anyone to take you seriously"

TRANSLATION
Asphyxiate: "Stop making comments about Auphan, unless you got permission from ZIPS"

KANTHAS STATEMENT
Kanthas: "we all sit in ventrilo singing 'All Your Base Are Belongs To Us' while launching/farming/faking/dodging"

TRANSLATION
Kanthas: "If we ask ZIPS permission, we all sit in ventrilo singing 'All Your Base Are Belongs To Us' while launching/farming/faking/dodging"

APNAMBO STATEMENT
Apnambo: "ZIPS did not jump on any bandwagon"

TRANSLATION
Apnambo: "ZIPS did not jump on any bandwagon, Auphan jumps on bandwagons, not ZIPS"

ASPHYXIATE STATEMENT
"Hey again unigraf! As i always tell you, its a pleasue to see you post."

TRANSLATION
"Hey again unigraf! As i always tell you, its a pleasue to see you post. Can I brown nose you any more than necessary? Everyone tells me I'm a good at doing that."

ASPHYXIATE STATEMENT
"The thread title [Bad Diplomacy 101] is highly suited to how this war started."

TRANSLATION
Oh crap! People think my cool thread about gangbanging SMOKE has a sucky title. I better respond. I'll respond with confidence... Yeah, I have ZIPS on my side. I'll respond with confidence.

ASPHYXIATE STATEMENT
"Auphan haven't done anything to anyone, yet they always get hate."

VISUAL
[spoil]
Wantsomecheesewiththatwhinethisiswherethe_1dd6c1_3178424_zpsb7d6522d.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser107808

Hi im Congo, and i enjoy making a fool of myself..

[SPOIL]
ragecomic.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser92806

Who is Congo? No offense meant, I am here two days only. I dont see ant similar nick in ranks of Smoke or around? Who are You ingame?

DeletedUser

Who is Congo? No offense meant, I am here two days only
Boom Bastik, no offense taken! I've noticed your arrival, the I.Q. level of this world slightly increased.

I am every man's gigolo and every gigolo's man. I am the king of Trolls and a slave to Trollism.

I dont see ant similar nick in ranks of Smoke or around?
Please, don't associate my name with SMOKE. Never heard of "around". I only containment prominent tribes. Its much more exciting like that. But I have been noted to return to this game when the forum of a world begins to crap out.

Who are You in-game?
People keep asking me that question. I've been on 4 different account in two different prominent tribes (well, when I classify KOC as prominent, I am reaching a bit - however they were a lot more exciting than the tribe I am in now).

However, if you must know; I am the shadow, the unknown, the chaos and the Yang.

This thread should not be locked. For I have a reason for doing it. I am bringing the hidden to light and exposing the cowards that hides behind their ally (among other things).

Hi im Congo, and i enjoy making a fool of myself..
Hi, I'm Spaced Out. When I don't have a date, which is every day of my life, I like to play with myTEYMXrusdbfoqprgizawn;...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92806

Thanks!

Join Date 2006,November 30th. Wow, is tribalwars THAT old?

Congo telling he is not Smoke while he is on account there, hmm.. sweet sweet TW. After experience here, all the mass media storms regarding Putins noble OP in Krim seems so primitive and clearly simple. (I am referring to RL here, not another TW server)

Status
Not open for further replies.