Zis Germans are Coming....

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well since I've been away seems there has been an invasion of sds players. Familiar faces are few and far between and everyone seems to be in their own little click.

Finding a decent tribe is proving a tad hard, tried to resurrect BLACK but there are a few bitter folk out there gunning for you:lol: In the last two rounds I've been taken out a number of times by a blitzkreig of 7-8 top players who throw everything and the kitchen sink at you. 40 constant attacks for an hour spells the end, but fun nevertheless:icon_biggrin:

Leads me on......in a few servers time looking to come back to STW for one final hurrah. RL is taking over these days and haven't the opportunity to spend the hours/days at the server I used to. Was wondering whether there were any folks out there willing to come out of retirement? During my time I've played with and against some great players and thought it would be great to form the STW oldguard and hopefully teach this new breed a thing or two.:icon_wink: The list is endless, but sure you know who you are.

Throwing it out now to create to see whether there is any interest. Playing on your own (or with the odd trusted player or two) has it thrills, but would be nice to play with seasoned inidivudals rather than novices.

If so let me know via email or you can get hold of me on World 4.

Peace and congrats to the eventual STW winner(s) - (we all know you play dual accounts:icon_wink: )

Peace.

Last edited:

Teh ViRuS

if SDS players are invading make a .net tribe fully, ally with other .net tribes and bring them down

DeletedUser

if SDS players are invading make a .net tribe fully, ally with other .net tribes and bring them down

Wheres the fun in that. Then your no worse than the n00b family tribes.. If you want to try and beat the germans beat them fair and square. The not as good as everyone tries to make them out to be.

DeletedUser

Well since I've been away seems there has been an invasion of sds players. Familiar faces are few and far between and everyone seems to be in their own little click.

Finding a decent tribe is proving a tad hard, tried to resurrect BLACK but there are a few bitter folk out there gunning for you:lol: In the last two rounds I've been taken out a number of times by a blitzkreig of 7-8 top players who throw everything and the kitchen sink at you. 40 constant attacks for an hour spells the end, but fun nevertheless:icon_biggrin:

Leads me on......in a few servers time looking to come back to STW for one final hurrah. RL is taking over these days and haven't the opportunity to spend the hours/days at the server I used to. Was wondering whether there were any folks out there willing to come out of retirement? During my time I've played with and against some great players and thought it would be great to form the STW oldguard and hopefully teach this new breed a thing or two.:icon_wink: The list is endless, but sure you know who you are.

Throwing it out now to create to see whether there is any interest. Playing on your own (or with the odd trusted player or two) has it thrills, but would be nice to play with seasoned inidivudals rather than novices.

If so let me know via email or you can get hold of me on World 4.

Peace and congrats to the eventual STW winner(s) - (we all know you play dual accounts:icon_wink: )

Peace.

Matty has beaten to me the post but he is right.

The german players from SDS (not including the .net German players), are good however they are individuals.

This round I got into their tribe, I was rank 1 at the start as I nobled my second village and it was far bigger than anyone elses nobling at the time. I set sleep mode and trusted one of them to sit me once I had gotten out. What do I find when I come back and look in the reports? I have been attacked by my own tribemates. Lost both villages, inevitably rimmed to players I trusted.

They are great individuals, no doubt. However their proper core teamplay is totally crap. If a tribe does some half decent attacks on them all at once they will fall to no avail. I can assure you this.

Out of all players I have found from their server, (apart from the ones I knew before this round), I can only tell you -Striked- is a decent teamplayer.

DeletedUser

They are great individuals, no doubt. However their proper core teamplay is totally crap. If a tribe does some half decent attacks on them all at once they will fall to no avail. I can assure you this.

the only problem with that is there isnt a tribe capable of doing half decent attacks on them,

i for one will join any tribe that has a minimum of 5 players that can commit to a full round and work together, at the moment no tribe really works together and thats why the german players are winning every round, the fact most of the german plasyers i have come across in the last few rounds nobal there own tribmates may have something to do with it but still i know of several players who could make a tribe and show them that the regular players who play our sds are not n00bs becasuse thats what there thinking

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This post wasn't aimed at the next server, but i'm glad it has got some attention.

I've always played with TwistedRex and Airgod who have known since my BLACK days. Being a 3 man stamm in the server these days just doesn't cut it and hinders our chances of defending together (especially when one is sitting/has sat another account) Obviously, players come and go (or play under other names lol) but as MMM.... suggested I was really hoping for a core of 5-10 decent players who are able and willing to play. Like Krakkan I've had numerous requests to "sit" and attacks from the German players and quite frankly I don't trust them enough to play with or leave my village in their hands.

STW oldguard has a great ring to it and would be great if people who have posted him could tempt past players out of retirment for one last hurrah. RL does take over, but playing one last time in a decent co-ordinated tribe surely has its appeal?:icon_biggrin:

Andi if the Germans noble and conquer all....well they deserve it.

DeletedUser

I have been involved in a 3 tribe attack against one of the germans, who was running away with rank 1, (fish-head). To stress the point that tribes are not working together good enough, i think i may have been the only player to keep the 8 villages i took. This could have been for 2 resons, 1. he was concentrateing on taking back other villges he may have lost, or 2. the fact i had 2-3 players willing to send me support as soon as i asked for it, now if you cant find players who can actively take villages off the higher ranks and keep them, the tribe is not going to get very far, (use each others strengths) with 5-10 memebrs all working together, what is wrong with setting everyone certain roles? ie. a defence player for the first day and a few offence players, work together, not leaving a tribe mate behind, if planned properly the are ways to make your whole tribe stronger by taking villages in certain areas, not just nobalin for the sake of it, pick villages as a tribe, take them out regardless of who they are, ( this may not work, it may do. I cant say as i dont think anyone has tried it yet, nobaling small players may get you more villages but for me anyway it shows you dont have to guts to attemt to attak the bigger players be it they are german players or players we know, now i am not a brilliant player but i think i am a decent player when i have time to play a full round and if a decent tribe is created like namaz said 5-10 players who are able and willing to play the full round, i would like to see a similar round to round 2, maybe a little less time but similar settings,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mmm... I'm a big fan of weird sentence's constructions. Really. But could you do me a favour and use some of the quoted dots (and some carriage returns/enters), just to make your texts more readable for non native speakers?

Something to use:
Thanks!

Lord_bimber

now i am not a brilliant player but i think i am a decent player when i have time to play a full round and if a decent tribe is created like namaz said 5-10 players who are able and willing to play the full round, i would like to see a similar round to round 2, maybe a little less time but similar settings,

Yeeeeah!! Bring back speed round 2, with speed that allows to go shopping, go to the toilet or prepare a dinner in the meantime :icon_razz: But first of all, speed that will make effective teamplay possible.

DeletedUser

mmm... I'm a big fan of weird sentence's constructions. Really. But could you do me a favour and use some of the quoted dots (and some carriage returns/enters), just to make your texts more readable for non native speakers?

Something to use:

Thanks!

Don't worry, native readers also struggle. Theres no discrimination here :)

DeletedUser

Yeeeeah!! Bring back speed round 2, with speed that allows to go shopping, go to the toilet or prepare a dinner in the meantime :icon_razz: But first of all, speed that will make effective teamplay possible.

No, do not bring back Speed 2, bring back a round which is similar to speed two. Why have the same over and over again? Isn't that what we are getting sick of? Yet moros intends on putting similar rounds over and over?

Experiment!

No morale, no account sitting, no allies/naps capabilties, there is alot of factors to play with. Stop being boring. This isn't directed at your Bimber, its just a general message.

Morty Tony

Hello guys,

You probably don't know me, but i'm here from the first speed round. Mainly with the guys you ware fighting with.
I was not in Barbarians, or black or noobs, but if there will be a ghatering against this germans, if Oldschool will claim their reputation... and if you consider me worthwile.... i will join the speed once again!

Respect,
Morty Tony

DeletedUser

Hello guys,

You probably don't know me, but i'm here from the first speed round. Mainly with the guys you ware fighting with.
I was not in Barbarians, or black or noobs, but if there will be a ghatering against this germans, if Oldschool will claim their reputation... and if you consider me worthwile.... i will join the speed once again!

Respect,
Morty Tony

Pass...:lol: