Zombie declares on Punch!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 3135

For this declaration I refer to the mighty words of V for Valth. Normally I would not dedicate so much to such a character, but since someone made him duke, I shall :icon_wink: Here is what he said back in February...

You have a noob mass-recruit tribe and seem to be new at leadership. But its good that you're asking questions, it'll help you to learn faster.

It was very charitable of Valth to teach his inferiors (of rank 43 at the time) how to lead. Myself and Sellsword a.k.a. Henchman, were very grateful . So grateful, we even responded by giving him a lesson on P&P. Below was his reply.

Valth said:
I will not try to prove who is quality and who is quantity, as all your points are lame and you have no clue about us, so anyone who's not biased can see it easily.

I dont care to read your arguements as I dont respect your game mentality, not saying anything about RL. Till you prove yourselves, not with such pitiful threads, in game by declaring war to us, i will always see you as noobs. Now you may keep crying and make another thread or fight us, tbh i still wont care either way...

An awesome response from someone who had only declared a day before that:

Valth said:
Sellsword, chill out. Noone is caring this stupid arguement except for you. Words can be used in wars, its not a new tactic. Propoganda and reducing morale of enemy is an old tactic, there were even propoganda administrations at WW2; so it may be hard for you to understand the effects of words in a war but many leaders do.

It's really kinda cute in a way.

At the time Zombie were rank 43, with 96 members and just 366,719 points. Punch! were rank 3, with 62 members and 1,121,569 points. I think we can all see why he would resort to the argument that we are nothing until we declare war on Punch!. But there was one vital hole in his plan...

Zombies never forget. Our lust for the beautiful hand of Punch never dies.

01029891.detail.a.jpg

So on this day, almost 8 weeks later, Zombie declare on Punch!.

We are still outnumbered, out-gunned and spread out. Zombie of 5.442.765 points in the top 2 of 9 continents (first on 5), declare on Punch of 10.451.182 points in the top 2 of just 4.

Do we mind? Not at all. It's just fortunate for us that Zombie's only know one thing and one thing only. How to eat :icon_wink: The war has been going on for just more than a day now. They knew it was coming, we knew it was coming, both have started firing and both are all stacked up.

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 202
Side 2: 191
Difference: 11

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,746
Side 2: 20,429
Difference: 2,317

chart

Good luck, have fun and farewell.

Game on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98416

OMG! cant belive what i see!! man, this wil be most intresting war so far i think!

well good luck to both sides...tough i wish lil bit more luck to ZOMBIE..u guys have my simphatys and i cheer for u..

mean nothint wrong for Punch aswell...but like i said...

GO GO ZOMBIES! ;)

DeletedUser97989

GL to everyone involved this whould be a good one.
P.S: BH will you keep this updated regularily?

35se

pretty bad declaration. and your stats are before you even declared.

but i guess its something. gl to both sides

Deleted User - 3135

GL to everyone involved this whould be a good one.
P.S: BH will you keep this updated regularily?

Should Zombie be winning yes. If we are losing by a large margin I will be quitting claiming that real life difficulties meant that I could no longer play this game... :icon_wink:

Deleted User - 3135

pretty bad declaration. and your stats are before you even declared.

I did explain that in the text...

Not sure you have a right to call it bad if you haven't even read it :icon_wink: But don't worry, my feelings stay in tact.

DeletedUser97989

1)pretty bad declaration.2) and your stats are before you even declared.

1) Down to your own tastes. I quite liked it
2)
They knew it was coming, we knew it was coming, both have started firing and both are all stacked up.

Damn you BH beat me to it :p

DeletedUser

stats before the war dont mean a thing lol.

and blood you bastard :eek:
you beat us to declaring :(

been a long time coming tho, good luck, will be fun :p

DeletedUser

I love you zombie <3
good luck! =D

also........
that baby is cweepy :<

DeletedUser97989

stats before the war dont mean a thing lol.

and blood you bastard :eek:
you beat us to declaring :(

been a long time coming tho, good luck, will be fun :p

So you hadnt recieved a declaration privately before this one I may have misread BH's post but i thought he said you both were aware of it before hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 3135

So you hadnt recieved a declaration privately before this one I may have misread BH's post but i thought he said you both were aware of it before hand.

They had launched attacks before the conquers were made, which is why I posted how it is going so far. There was also an exchange of a number of nukes between players as one of theirs tried to take one of ours around a week ago.

Admittedly they have not yet had a tribal strike on us, but on the other hand, neither have we.

DeletedUser

no private dec :|

Tribe today at 21:10
The tribe The Walking Dead has declared war on tribe Who Are They?!

thread posted at Today 21:08

we will both aware it was Going to happen, i mean come on, we cant stand each other. but it didnt start till now basically lol

DeletedUser

If anything, this will bring life to the already devoid/dead W54 of any exciting wars that end before they even had a chance to start.

GL, and have fun.

You've got the first lead, gj....in declaring the war first. -.-

DeletedUser

They had launched attacks before the conquers were made, which is why I posted how it is going so far. There was also an exchange of a number of nukes between players as one of theirs tried to take one of ours around a week ago.

Admittedly they have not yet had a tribal strike on us, but on the other hand, neither have we.

i believe that was the heavy achilles situation am i correct? when your player tried to take are guy. but couldnt. =)

DeletedUser97989

Oh sorry got confuzzled.

If you didnt stand each other then why did you at punch wait till now until deccing? I can understand why zombie didnt as they werent in good enough shape to start warring. But why have you at punch just left them to grow.

DeletedUser

The declaration was to the point so 10/10

the Pic 4/10 too gore, for there are kids playing this game and visiting externals as well ;)

Best of luck to both the sides, may the better side prevails!

Status
Not open for further replies.