ZOMBIE v PLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexwong

I understand that there is propaganda out there and I am more than happy with that, someone has to be seen to be the bad guy :)

Good luck to both sides, I have no problem with Zombie as a whole... their players still talk to me on a daily basis and we now this is a war game :icon_cool:

To Tina,

You're intelligent, but also quite scheming. I'm sorry to say that but this is how you make people think about you after some time.

There's not propaganda out there. It is a fact that you betray your tribe when you're still in council. You get PLAY and recruits to stack against your tribe mate's noble claims. I have the evidences.

In the beginning, I believed your loyalty to the tribe. PLAY and ZOMBIE had good relationship. After your personal dispute in the council, I see that you begin to secretly use PLAY for your own agenda. You start to plot with other tribes on your own tribe (zombie).

After your plot is being exposed, you left zombie and use PLAY as your shield and weapon. You tried to make friends with your former zombie mates but at the same time, planning attacks on them. That's back-stabbing!

You offered me an invitation to PLAY but my biggest worry is you. And because I can see through your scheme, I'm not willing to be used as your tool. It's the same as how you see PLAY as a tool for your personal agenda.

There's potential merger for PLAY and zombie but because of you.... we have this war. You shouldn't use friends to turn against their friends in both tribes.

If you really care about your zombie and PLAY friends, you should have sort out the dispute alone.

Your truthful friend,
Alex

DeletedUser106646

You know when zombie have it bad go Play carry on kicking the zombies you are putting Riot! to shame in the stats well done Play.

DeletedUser104695

Its true, Play are doing very well at the moment, but the reason for it is complicated, Members of ZOMBIE in the south on our front lines did not want to hit their friends in PLAY (which is understandable to an extent), our southern members worked along side play for a long time building up good relationships and bonds, taking out tribes in the south........PLAY at the time were around 10 members and we considered them allies and friends with a potential merge once the south was secure.

Tina had other ideas though, controlling Play though a sit, whilst being in the council of ZOMBIE, she would break these smaller tribes in the south, then Recruit the remainders for herself in PLAY, yes thats right she recruited refugees that ZOMBIE had broken and were nobling, then she would eventually get these refugees to turn on her own tribe ZOMBIE. Play grew to 20 members, then 30 members, ZOMBIE expressed that they wernt happy about this and Tina became hostile to her own Tribe Claiming "I'll do what i like" , whilst plotting and scheming to bring down the tribe that had done so much for her a tribe that considered her to be a trustworthy player and even gave her a position in council.

However were about getting that sorted now, The southern members are realizing why we have to fight this war and their friends in PLAY. There are many good players in PLAY infact they are making a mockery of the supposed l33ts in Riot! and I wish them good luck, and congratulate them on what they have achieved so far. But with a leader like Tina, your going to need it. She is a horrible player she does not care for you the moment play are on the verge of breaking she will seek a way out for HERSELF

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its true, Play are doing very well at the moment, but the reason for it is complicated, Members of ZOMBIE in the south on our front lines did not want to hit their friends in PLAY (which is understandable to an extent), our southern members worked along side play for a long time building up good relationships and bonds, taking out tribes in the south........PLAY at the time were around 10 members and we considered them allies and friends with a potential merge once the south was secure.

The NAP was dropped by your southern members and shortly afterwards it was your tribe that declared war on us. Many of our players had over 4-5k incomings and you're telling me thats them 'not wanting to hit their friends'? In fact, we did not show aggression towards anyone that did not initiate on us.

Tina had other ideas though, controlling Play though a sit, whilst being in the council of ZOMBIE, she would break these smaller tribes in the south, then Recruit the remainders for herself in PLAY, yes thats right she recruited refugees that ZOMBIE had broken and were nobling, then she would eventually get these refugees to turn on her own tribe ZOMBIE. Play grew to 20 members, then 30 members, ZOMBIE expressed that they wernt happy about this and Tina became hostile to her own Tribe Claiming "I'll do what i like" , whilst plotting and scheming to bring down the tribe that had done so much for her a tribe that considered her to be a trustworthy player and even gave her a position in council.

As for the recruiting part, Play always maintained at around 20 members the most we ever had was 26, and immediately the day after it went down to 24, we never reached 30. Also regarding the smaller 'tribes' in the south. Tina only accepted a very limited number of people from 29ers and that was the ONLY tribe she took members from, even though we destroyed many other smaller tribes in the south.

Now about the part about her turning people against her own tribe, that is complete and utter rubbish. We simply returned the aggression that was shown towards us in the first place. You can't expect no retaliation can you? I suggest you get your information straight before you continue to try and argue.

DeletedUser104695

Im talking about her turning on Zombie, NOT play.

Shes turned on Zombie when she ignored the councils requests not to taking refugees from 29ers that ZOMBIE had spent plenty of nukes breaking down. We wanted to eat them, Tina wanted to recruit them to eventually turn them against us.

Yes we hit you first, but dont act like you guys wasnt gearing for war, where else were you going to grow? Tina is power mad. Being in the council of one tribe and controlling you lot like puppets at the same time.

DeletedUser

Play is doing an excellent job, regardless of any excuses.

DeletedUser

With our initial loses did it seem like we were gearing for war? Obviously not ... but with the 70/70k stacks we saw obviously you guys were.

DeletedUser

Now about the part about her turning people against her own tribe, that is complete and utter rubbish. We simply returned the aggression that was shown towards us in the first place. You can't expect no retaliation can you? I suggest you get your information straight before you continue to try and argue.

Sorry Azn, but if it were complete and utter rubbish, we wouldn't have proof she had Play stack Zombie targets while she was still in Zombie on the Council, now would we. See, we DO have those logs, so it's obviously not rubbish, now is it.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Sorry Azn, but if it were complete and utter rubbish, we wouldn't have proof she had Play stack Zombie targets while she was still in Zombie on the Council, now would we. See, we DO have those logs, so it's obviously not rubbish, now is it.

~Morningfrost

Play stacked those people themselves, especially when you choose to noble directly into our cluster. Many of our members were close with the player your tribe had targetting and once he saw the numerous fakes and trains it was obvious what you guys were trying to do. Do you think we would have no retaliation whatsoever? You guys chose to target those villages so far away from you to get to our backlines, and for what? Obviously to prepare for war.

Don't pretend like you're doing everything right and making us out to be the traitorous tribe when we are just returning what was dealt to us.

DeletedUser

Play stacked those people themselves, especially when you choose to noble directly into our cluster. Many of our members were close with the player your tribe had targetting and once he saw the numerous fakes and trains it was obvious what you guys were trying to do. Do you think we would have no retaliation whatsoever? You guys chose to target those villages so far away from you to get to our backlines, and for what? Obviously to prepare for war.

Don't pretend like you're doing everything right and making us out to be the traitorous tribe when we are just returning what was dealt to us.

I'm not talking about stacking your own tribe while we've been at war. I'm talking about Tina providing information to Play on Zombie's targets, and Play then stacking said targets. At the time, she was still a Council member of Zombie, so actions like that are frowned upon, to put it mildly. It doesn't matter that many of your members were close with the person or persons we'd targeted. At the time, we had a NAP, yet Play (at Tina's behest) stacked someone Zombie was targeting.

We chose to target those villages "so far away" from us because they were the villages of someone we'd been at war with recently, and were performing cleanup. We didn't start prepping for war with Play until it became obvious Tina was playing both ends against the middle for her own benefit, and using both Zombie and Play to do so. By the way, that realization came AFTER this incident, because it was the proof of this incident that caused that realization.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Let's get one thing straight, skype logs can be altered so that I can have a conversation with Jesus Christ himself on skype and anything taken out of context can be made to look which ever way you want it to look.

I honestly dont care what Zombie believe, I know along with the players that matter what went down and how it transpired. I hate spies more than I hate anything else because they ruin this game so for me to become what I abhor the most is ridiculous, but again believe what you must.

As for me scheming, ummm this is a game about strategy.... but lets be clear about something, I made it crystal clear that I would move to PLAY the minute any zombie member attacked them and that I didnt think it was fair of zombie to turn their backs on the tribe that got us out of the poop we were in when it came to losing stats against 29ers because the south was just so damned lazy and loved seeing their nukes at home.

Now, lets address me stacking PLAY members against zombie.... I find that ludicrous. If that was the case we wouldnt have had such terrible stats the first 3 days. I stacked no one..... I asked no tribe to get involved in this war because I wanted the world to see zombie can be beaten and let me assure you that if a 37 million point tribe can be ahead in the stats with the entire south attacking, no matter what you all say, they have each and every one attacked, then maybe us noobs can actually play after all.

I never once used ANY of the information i was privy too against zombie. I could have gone to noodle and told them that zombie were stacking their front against them in preparation for war, or I could have gone to riot and given them the inactive or weak northern accounts zombie had, but I didnt. I didnt even let play attack the inactive accounts in zombie. I wanted a fair fight when you all launched.

You all sit there and say that the war came about AFTER I left which is complete and utter garbage. You can sit there and play the martyr and say I back stabbed you all, but Alex just take a look at your stats mate, and tell me who drew first blood and how long it took for me to get the tribe to retaliate.... but now that you are losing villages and you are alone in an area surrounded by Play you are crying foul.... I don't think so.

someone here posted that "tina is power mad" lmao.... yeah thats soooo true. the members in play collectively rolled their eyes just reading that.

I also read somewhere that I dont care about play and just about myself..... wow you all seem to know me so well. I would love for you all to turn this insightful mind reading you all have and tell me how many more players your tribe will lose before you come asking for a NAP that you all canceled.

DeletedUser

I asked no tribe to get involved in this war

1f372ca3331bba1791265911f9d3ed9b.png

Anyway, good luck to play in this war, should be some easy gains in the start since zombie south is shit, will get hard when you get into the core :)

DeletedUser107378

Anyway, good luck to play in this war, should be some easy gains in the start since zombie south is shit, will get hard when you get into the core :)

The south isn't s**t it was just unorganized and because they aint had much to do so were slacking... Things will change in the war stats dont you worry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.