ZOMBIE v PLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 10770065

So what about the GlassSpyder account? Your own Zombie teammates have been talking about how that was a sat account on this very forum. And it was used both offensive and defensively while the original owner was nowhere to be seen. So you are trying to berate PLAY while it's pretty obvious that you use the exact same practices? Pot calling kettle black?

GlassSpyder was only sat during the new owner's offline times. That's all. Not perm sat like the ones everyone here is talking about.

DeletedUser

2. Are you suggesting something there?

Actually I wasn't, or not meaning to, was more a generic thought thrown out on what usually happens with tribes further ahead, to be honest I haven't followed the world enough to comment on Zombie's approach directly, nor to suggest they are at the final stages, or anything you dispute there.

3. I disagree with this most of all, there is a legacy, its not like the people who played this world will vanish into the mist? There is pride in being able to say "Yes i played w61 and i won". Right now any one tribe be it ZOMBIE, Play, or HATE could say that winning 61 was an acheivment. Its not like this world is the valhalla of tribal wars, but it is something to be able to say that you got to the top over everyone else with your tribe right at your side. Its not like lucaya, Alyxar, Rimmed, Alex, EQ, Fortezzo, Black Fire, celestial, or any of the other players left will be compleatly forgotten. They will pop up on other worlds possibly and it will always be good to have a nice chat about how 61 ends up.

I once thought the same, but somewhere along the point of when there's another year to go, and the world is quitting as fast as you can noble them, and your win becomes a cleanup expedition, no longer having to be taken by force (the will of the resistance is just gone) the legacy seems to blur a little, and disappear. For me the journey, the relationships (both with enemy and ally alike), are the ones that I remember. Having won a world doesn't seem important at all, and at some point someone will probably turn around in this thread and say 'so what you won a different world, it doesn't mean squat here'. They are probably right.

Sometimes looking back I think the goals were set all wrong, and actually a post Von Hally made earlier seems to hit home a fair bit when I think on it...

You can never loose, when you play for fun (if you do, it´s your own fault)
even if you end up not winning the world, you still win when you choose to play a world that gives you the most fun.

I don't feel like in the end, winning was that fun...

PS. Doh earlier I forgot my codes!
[sarcasm]Definitely seems they are on the track for a quick close to the world.[/sarcasm]

DeletedUser17459

or could it possibly be that the owner sent the sit and since in ZOMBIE we actually value accounts we kep it alive for him to return, and like the story of so many accounts in TW, the owner just never returned?

Owner gave the sit, never returned and you guys used the account offensively and defensively in the meantime and are now internalling it faster that Hate is nobling it. That is the same that happens with 90% of permanent sits...

GlassSpyder was only sat during the new owner's offline times. That's all. Not perm sat like the ones everyone here is talking about.

Not sure how to interpret that considering different Zombie members have typed in the other thread that the owner left before the Hate. op and that the account was sat at least 95% of the time. You make it sound like it was a small deal indeed, while your tribemembers claim the exact opposite.

DeletedUser

its not rocket science...

original owner quit

new owner took it on, supposably of a calibre to be able to handle a front line account, however even with no aggression aimed at it, didnt speak to his tribe or post in the forums etc

account yellowed a number of times so sitters stepped in, however new owner was able to send attacks..not hard i guess, but didnt seem to have a clue about anything else, stters were left to do all the boring shit, and then the "new owner" simply didnt log back on...it happens and is no big deal id rather we had peope ale to handle it on front line than some untested, butyou play what you are dealt

DeletedUser

Blackfire, we don,t have accounts sitting around and then launch at you..Fact

Are you forgetting EB x iNoScopeZz? You know, the account that has no owner that jack used to send nukes at black haler?
silly noob :lol:

alexwong

EB x iNoScopeZz has an owner, you fool.

PLAY has half of their accounts INACTIVE.
Definitely yummy for lesser players to access these accounts for their own advantage.

DeletedUser

1. Blackfire, we don,t have accounts sitting around and then launch at you..Fact
2. Knight was sat account used to launch nukes ...Fact
two players punished..Fact
3. fullmetal sat launched nukes and all died ...Fact
two other play accounts got punished ...Fact

wow unbiased due to be factual..

so paint it any color you like:)the truth remains.

I look forward to giving any one a compliment or a good old pat on the back and do so :)
i wont put a player down for showing effort and trying .
i only condemn when under hand tactics used:)

i wish all players in every tribe the best of luck as long as play a good honest game :)

Oh have a nice day :)

1. Robert.the.Bruce. to name one.

2. Owner of the account returned at our request to clear out her villages. She decided to suicide them on you.

3. Same as above^.

I'm sorry to prove your "facts" wrong.

DeletedUser

EB x iNoScopeZz has an owner, you fool.

PLAY has half of their accounts INACTIVE.
Definitely yummy for lesser players to access these accounts for their own advantage.

*sigh. Again, what is it with your exaggeration at our availability? I have a full time job and night classes. This is the same for the other members more or less. There is no way on this earth we would perma sit 20 members.

Your not the only one to claim this either! One player in Zombie even claimed there were only 5 active accounts... meaning we sit over 30 accounts!

Regardless, Zombie has over 100 players, including smurfs, and you all are screaming bloody mary about a 39 member tribe! Who gives a rats ass how many sat accounts there are? 40 accounts is 40 accounts... just because its sat does not make it anymore powerful.

Does Zombie ever get tired of crying over the same spilt milk? It's rotten by now, let it be.

DeletedUser

I dont remember a smurf player ever sitting a zombie player.

might be wrong, but meh.

alexwong

*sigh. Again, what is it with your exaggeration at our availability? I have a full time job and night classes. This is the same for the other members more or less. There is no way on this earth we would perma sit 20 members.

Your not the only one to claim this either! One player in Zombie even claimed there were only 5 active accounts... meaning we sit over 30 accounts!

Regardless, Zombie has over 100 players, including smurfs, and you all are screaming bloody mary about a 39 member tribe! Who gives a rats ass how many sat accounts there are? 40 accounts is 40 accounts... just because its sat does not make it anymore powerful.

Does Zombie ever get tired of crying over the same spilt milk? It's rotten by now, let it be.

My friend,

PLAY activity is reflected in TWstats. Whether you account sit 1 or more, is none of our concerns.

We only brought up the issue of coward and underhand tactic from PLAY.

For example, celestialmonkey account sat and sent nukes at our mate. 24hrs later, he timed his own nobles right behind those nukes.

My question is, when can you guys start standing on your own feets?

DeletedUser

sitting account has its advantages and is a dirty tactic. meaning you are nuking us 24 hours a day. e.g. celestial builds her nobles and nukes launches nukes from a sat account (seshiki) and then 24 hours nobles and nukes the remaints. and rangardsson helps out aswell. its a dirty tactic and is used to devestaing effect b you guys in xruinu and in mikey

drbad

1. Robert.the.Bruce. to name one.

2. Owner of the account returned at our request to clear out her villages. She decided to suicide them on you.

3. Same as above^.

I'm sorry to prove your "facts" wrong.

Proven wrong wow in which way are you wrong, as lost count of which player sat which player inactive , who has used who accounts, if you talking about fullmetal she returned at your request to clear out villages too suicide them, then 3 weeks later sends more yet being internalled, WHY THEN DID SHE SEND NOBLES ;-0.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107961

sitting account has its advantages and is a dirty tactic. meaning you are nuking us 24 hours a day. e.g. celestial builds her nobles and nukes launches nukes from a sat account (seshiki) and then 24 hours nobles and nukes the remaints. and rangardsson helps out aswell. its a dirty tactic and is used to devestaing effect b you guys in xruinu and in mikey

Do you have any proof the backs up your statement that 'Sekishi' is a sat acc...?

DeletedUser

This is completely useless. There is no war discussion going on here, only cheating accusations and ban discussion. I am creating a new thread for this war, which will be strictly for war discussion.
I posted several times asking everyone to get the thread back on topic, and every time I was ignored. I have no more patience for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.