ZOMBIE v PLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

blackfire, that was a cohesive unbiased well put together reply...you need to post more

DeletedUser

The externals scare me. :icon_sad:

I see you have joined our neck of the woods though! :D

DeletedUser

just preparing for whatever needs doing...you know how it goes

DeletedUser

Sir, most of your posts I find myself in agreement with, however this one was a disappointment.

1. Is there a reason he would not say zombie is the #1 tribe? Barlow was speaking in terms of points, which anyone age 8 and above would know from the rankings page.

2. 5 active accounts out of 42? so 37
are being sat? I do believe you highly overestimate our availability and patience.

3. Barlow is rebuilding from his recent attacks? Whens the last time barlow had any serious ODD spike?

4. Sekishi and FBIman are sat accounts? I'd avoid claiming seki doesn't exist... she may shank you :D and I assure you it was FBI himself that did battle with your top dog TKJ. Not sure he would enjoy your ignorance either.

5. Every tribe has it's top guns... just because middle players come in just behind doesn't mean they jump on scraps...

Please know the facts before posting... as I've said I find myself nodding in agreement with most of your posts. Let's continue the trend.

Nice post, but if KT is our top dog were doomed :lol:

right now im just amazed at the great coordination between celestial, solcend, and kuat, that must have taken quite a bit of planning:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

black i though there was a new onwer on the account? :) sorry bout that haha yea i respect you not a bad player :) like i said sometimes you get shadowed by the players around you. i mean john sheppard is launching 8second noble trains. barlow doesnt no the games about.

alexwong

warr, chess, monkey, myself and "others" if by others you mean the rest of the tribe I believe the question becomes self explanatory.

Don't avoid the question, my friend.
We know you guys have many phantom accounts played to your advantage.

You can't admit in public. Ly*ing makes you look worse.
Once you're on the wrong path, it's hard to U-turn back.

DeletedUser

just preparing for whatever needs doing...you know how it goes

Ahh I do, I do :S

Nice post, but if KT is our top dog were doomed :lol:

right now im just amazed at the great coordination between celestial, solcend, and kuat, that must have taken quite a bit of planning:icon_wink:

What are the rest of us, chopped liver? :D I'll let them know they done good though.

Don't avoid the question, my friend.
We know you guys have many phantom accounts played to your advantage.

You can't admit in public. Ly*ing makes you look worse.
Once you're on the wrong path, it's hard to U-turn back.

Apologies, not trying to avoid the question. I am just unsure of your definition of a "Phantom account".

If you mean an account that is used to attack a target, but does not have any owner then the answer is zero.

You say that you "KNOW" we have "MANY" phantom accounts played to our advantage but this is in fact untrue and I believe you have no way of proving otherwise. Each account participating in OPs
have unique owners who are logging in daily no different from you and I.

This is NOT to say we don't have in-actives being sat however so let me get that clarified before someone tries to throw that at me :D

^Inactive sits are world wide and I believe is an issue for all tribes. Play is no different.

Again, apologies for not addressing your question sooner.

alexwong

A murder can walk free from the law due to insufficient evidence. But he/she is still a murder.

I believe your phantom accounts have unique ip-address, and unique devices to login.
However, that doesn't mean the accounts have unique owners.
We know how you escape through the loop holes.

I hope you and the rest learn to play fair.

1 player 1 account.

DeletedUser

A murder can walk free from the law due to insufficient evidence. But he/she is still a murder.

I believe your phantom accounts have unique ip-address, and unique devices to login.
However, that doesn't mean the accounts have unique owners.
We know how you escape through the loop holes.

I hope you and the rest learn to play fair.

1 player 1 account.

An innocent man called murderer is still innocent sir.

Each player in PLAY own 1 and only 1 account. The sat inactives do not send attacks Zombies way.

If you lose villages down south it will have nothing to do with unfair play.

alexwong

An innocent man called murderer is still innocent sir.

Each player in PLAY own 1 and only 1 account. The sat inactives do not send attacks Zombies way.

If you lose villages down south it will have nothing to do with unfair play.

But your case is not an innocent man called murderer, but a murderer who walked free.

We have more than enough experience in this game to know which PLAY accounts are pushed accounts.

We expect you to deny in public, but that doesn't change the fact that many of us knew what you guys did.

DeletedUser

If you have any proof about rule-breaking, provide it to the ingame mods via a support ticket. The forums are not the place to discuss this.

If there is any further accusation of rule-breaking, the person(s) responsible will be infracted and the entire conversation deleted. This goes for any sort of ban discussion. The rules are fairly clear on this and I'm being even clearer. Stop. Now.

DeletedUser

its all relevant to this thread as its part of play and its a dirty tactic i understand the ban crap but as for discussing the play push accounts i'd say it is pretty relevant.

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sitting an account & periodically sending nukes out at an enemy should be perfectly acceptable, it's being played as it normally would/should be, and is far better than simply letting the account rot.

DeletedUser

its all relevant to this thread as its part of play and its a dirty tactic i understand the ban crap but as for discussing the play push accounts i'd say it is pretty relevant.
Did I say it was off-topic? No, because it doesn't matter whether it's relevant. It is not appropriate to accuse people of cheating over the entire forums.
Moreover, it's very much against the rules. I'm not sure why you would think otherwise, given that the rules state this pretty clearly:
Forum Rules said:
To report the breaching of rules by another player In Game please use the support system. Do not open complaint topics in the forum.

If anybody would like to discuss this with me please use PM, discussing it here will derail the thread.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: Play

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 473
Side 2: 321
Difference: 152

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,669,341
Side 2: 2,955,090
Difference: 1,714,251

chart

DeletedUser

So you agree Zombie no 1 tribe well at least that something, i have lost count of how many sat accounts that are used by PLAY i think only 5 active the rest sat and internals, at present Mr Barlow you are rebuiding the last attacks you received and turtled with Seshika and Fbiman another sat accounts help, you are misplaced about players in your tribe that put names forward to receive punishment , so please don,t act mighty as you only jump on scraps .

I am not insulting you but telling the truth as stats and information from own forums tell the truth !
I would suggest that you do your tribe the greatest deed be quiet and delete.

Rank Tribe name
1 Zombie
2 Hate.
So glad I can read LOL????
"i have lost count of how many sat accounts that are used by PLAY i think only 5 active the rest sat and internals"
Yes you are correct I sit currently 20 accounts and do not sleep, please do not report me I love this game so much I cannot handle not playing 20 accounts at a single time.

"at present Mr Barlow you are rebuiding the last attacks you received and turtled with Seshika and Fbiman another sat accounts help"
only thing im rebuilding is my nukes to nuke the next op after were finished with our current one, you seem unaware, please become aware.

"information from own forums tell the truth"
Did you find these truths under the forum headed "Propaganda - Play" or did you just decide to right about a dream you had last night?

I could suggest you many things a few you may like, however I do not bend that way.

~Barlow120
~Greatest poster of Tribal wars

Last edited by a moderator:

drbad

Blackfire thank you for well written mail and in agreement with some of my points pity you did not mention which ones !

This is not a simple war it will take a long time with many accounts becoming inactive and sat and if you think those accounts are not used in the correct manner ticket them , all have a good FAIR HONEST battle..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we are fighting hate and play thats like telling a hungry homeless dude not to eat a a lovely big juicy steak with a side order of chips :) you know it aint gonna happen and that your gonna come back to nothing as he will probs eat the plate aswell cause he is greedy

DeletedUser107525

we are fighting hate and play thats like telling a hungry homeless dude not to eat a a lovely big juicy steak with a side order of chips :) you know it aint gonna happen and that your gonna come back to nothing as he will probs eat the plate aswell cause he is greedy

So Play and Hate is a big juicy steak and chips? And Zombie is the 'homeless dude' eating it? Then the homeless dude eats the plate because he is greedy? Hence calling Zombie greedy?

Im just a bit confused Glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.