ZOMBIE v PLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

point was crap i was saying that a clean war aint gonna happen i will be very surprised if it is a clean war.

DeletedUser

So Play and Hate is a big juicy steak and chips? And Zombie is the 'homeless dude' eating it? Then the homeless dude eats the plate because he is greedy? Hence calling Zombie greedy?

Im just a bit confused Glass.

Yes, we are very greedy ZOMBIES, we want Your brains (not having luck there), and we want your villages. Simple really

Rank Tribe name

Did you find these truths under the forum headed "Propaganda - Play" or did you just decide to right about a dream you had last night?

~Barlow120
~Most Out Of Touch With Reality poster of Tribal wars

actually we find it under WAR STATS

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: Play

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,574
Side 2: 1,487
Difference: 87

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,202,564
Side 2: 13,908,288
Difference: 1,294,276

chart

DeletedUser

we are fighting hate and play thats like telling a hungry homeless dude not to eat a a lovely big juicy steak with a side order of chips :) you know it aint gonna happen and that your gonna come back to nothing as he will probs eat the plate aswell cause he is greedy

This is why nobody takes you seriously,
Maybe your leadership should of disscussed more indepth about your forum posting, they may lie to your face but some of the messages iv'e seen tell a rather differnt story about your tribe and certain members within Zombie.

DeletedUser

its a game for fun :) it aint meant to be serious :) and my posting keeps them amused :) should see what they say about you :D pmsl

DeletedUser98503

Good job on Plays behalf here, Let's see if they can keep the pace going.
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 158
Difference: 140

chart

Side 1: 157,984
Side 2: 1,467,406
Difference: 1,309,422

chart

DeletedUser

its a game for fun :) it aint meant to be serious :) and my posting keeps them amused :) should see what they say about you :D pmsl
Already seen what they've been saying and it is in the least bit funny.
The things they have said about you on the other hand oh lawd ill even pm you it in the next few days if you want,
Maybe you'll become a rouge member like some of your current tribe members.

Anyway as you have literally nothing worth reading I shall go for a couple of days maybe I will have something intresting to read when I come back, I am going to assume you are going to spread lies again and continue to say how great your tribe is and all of that great stuff which is always a good laugh when you read it.

@Demon Flayer
Go check the weekly stats, maybe they will give you a more accurate understanding of how your tribe is really doing...

Last edited by a moderator:

Psihic

Already seen what they've been saying and it is in the least bit funny.
The things they have said about you on the other hand oh lawd ill even pm you it in the next few days if you want,
Maybe you'll become a rouge member like some of your current tribe members.

Anyway as you have literally nothing worth reading I shall go for a couple of days maybe I will have something intresting to read when I come back, I am going to assume you are going to spread lies again and continue to say how great your tribe is and all of that great stuff which is always a good laugh when you read it.

@Demon Flayer
Go check the weekly stats, maybe they will give you a more accurate understanding of how your tribe is really doing...

You did well this week, no doubt. But you had an op going and we didnt. Currently we are busy otherwise. But lets check the week of our last op againt play.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 13/12/2012 00:00:00 to 21/12/2012 23:59:59

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,549
Side 2: 550
Difference: 999

chart

Side 1: 307
Side 2: 78
Difference: 229

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,474,003
Side 2: 4,942,079
Difference: 9,531,924

chart

Side 1: 2,956,908
Side 2: 702,473
Difference: 2,254,435

chart

You see, every tribe has its weeks, its the long run that counts though. We are here for the win not a glorius weekly stat.

DeletedUser

But lets check the week of our last op againt play....... We are here for the win not a glorius weekly stat.

Ahh that's rich.. In fact probably one of the best things I've read lately....

Translation: ya ya.. you got us this week, but hey, we're good, let us pat ourselves on the back a little for a previous week, even though we are just here for a win, not a glorious weekly stat.. btw.. Did you notice our glorious weekly stat previously?

DeletedUser

and no we aint kidding when we say play are horrid hate are dying and zombie are elite

DeletedUser

and no we aint kidding when we say play are horrid hate are dying and zombie are elite

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 158
Difference: 140

so elite :lol:

Psihic

Ahh that's rich.. In fact probably one of the best things I've read lately....

Translation: ya ya.. you got us this week, but hey, we're good, let us pat ourselves on the back a little for a previous week, even though we are just here for a win, not a glorious weekly stat.. btw.. Did you notice our glorious weekly stat previously?

Typical blabla-er.

Anyhow, it was just an example due to all those previous posts.

But as said, we are here for the long term win. And would you put your money on us not achieving that goal ? Seriously ?

Fact is, all you noobs know you do not stand a chance against ZOMBIE on W61 and that we WILL win it. You are just prolonging the inevitable.

Must be painfull to login under such circumbstances ...

drbad

2013-01-10 11:03 978 this funny i bet you can,t guess who nobling worthless barbs such a skilled player , as pmsl at this or should i say the 9 conquers .hmmmm 7 of which are small barbs , I have to say sorry to this person as they are highly skilled and forget they are at WAR against barbs , so far barbs are winning lol, so in war stats i agree PLAY and HATE winning for nobling barbs well done a round of applause.....

104 barbs in total and 29 internals OMG i think we should give barbie a call as Ken is going to get the sack .

He is Back, Jack The Ripper :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser36833

Typical blabla-er.

Anyhow, it was just an example due to all those previous posts.

But as said, we are here for the long term win. And would you put your money on us not achieving that goal ? Seriously ?

Fact is, all you noobs know you do not stand a chance against ZOMBIE on W61 and that we WILL win it. You are just prolonging the inevitable.

Must be painfull to login under such circumbstances ...

You are calling AYK a noob? Seriously who let you out?

drbad

hiya mate how are you i have PM you, fancy some co playing lol

c0v3rt w50 world won mrfiddlestone w34 won

DeletedUser109353

There will be blood when Hate Play v ZOMBIE breaks out but the world will still take awhile......If they dont change to 100% dominance........

Status
Not open for further replies.