ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser

There was a new player but they quit when they saw the attacks.
You were hit by gnat which is hate.
He didn't? Wonder why he put up a thread about gifting his villages then (think)

still you have not givin an answer on why zombie is elite, you said they are, so you must have a reason for saying it

DeletedUser

ya see thats where you have no idea haha we do have skype aswell adn i gave some reasons 3 posts ago.

DeletedUser

I know you have Skype, I see more then you think.
And no you didn't, you rambled on about random shit that had nothing to do with my question.

DeletedUser

alright here is a list

We are no.1 tribe in w61
we are no.1 for both oda and odd
we wiped out riot
we wiped out uzr
we are winning stats both against hate and play
we are a team and a unit and work well together

thi is why were elite as we work well as a team. chris xruinu alex and now mikey know this as all 4 of them ave faced almost impossible odds and still going strong.

DeletedUser

Number 1 by recruiting
oda/odd as you said yourself any idiot can send a nuke
You wiped out gians, not riot
you recruited most of uzr, did not win by nobling
you have a slight lead in stats in each and that means nothing in endgame
many tribes work well together, hate works well together does that make them elite?

DeletedUser

why waiste talent?
we wouldnt be no.1 if we were idiots (in rank ot oda and odd)
still riot still had riot support
we recruited 5 members i think (not 100% sure)
considering play are only firghting 6 active points
and hate had a surprise attack which back fired

hate have some good members but they have crap as well

alexwong

It's not my style to go around reminding people that I'm in an elite tribe.
Since zachary.2 has been pressing for an answer, I'm happy to enlighten him.

What is the meaning of elite?
Doing an online search, you may find the meaning similar to "The best or most skilled members of a group."

Why zombie is the elite tribe in W61? because...

[spoil]
Most number of players in ODA Top 20: Zombie
Most number of players in ODA Top 40: Zombie

Most number of players in ODD Top 20: Zombie
Most number of players in ODD Top 40: Zombie

Most number of players in ODT Top 20: Zombie
Most number of players in ODT Top 40: Zombie

Most number of players in Points Top 20: Zombie
Most number of players in Points Top 40: Zombie

#1 tribe in ODA: Zombie
#1 tribe in ODD: Zombie
#1 tribe in ODT: Zombie
#1 tribe in Points: Zombie
#1 tribe in War Caps: Zombie
[/spoil]

You can't change the fact that zombie is the elite tribe in W61.
There's only 1 thing you can change... that's to change tribe (and join zombie).

DeletedUser

Doing an online search, you may find the meaning similar to "The best or most skilled members of a group."

[spoil]

[/spoil]

There's only 1 thing you can change... that's to change tribe (and join zombie).

Alex, PnP by my accounts were an Elite tribe, we both know ZOMBIE aren't even close to that level. ZOMBIE are good, ofcourse, but far from Elite I'd say.

(Only personal opinion, don't hate, appreciate.)

alexwong

Let's not get confused here. We're talking about W61.

zachary.2 questioned Zombie being an elite tribe in W61.

Zombie is the elite tribe in W61.

DeletedUser

Why is zombie elite? They have not fought any tribes that had any skill, or any real resistance. I been in all zombie wars first hand so i know this. Zombie is not able to beat play, a tribe that has a useless leader and the members are horrible (besides benjy and trig <3) and is not even half the size of zombie.
They have 2 family tribes, mass-recruited most of the north, is that why you think they are elite? Sorry to break the news, but thats the complete opposite of elite.

So please, explain why they are elite, and don't come back with your normal shit of "ermahgad we r so l33t we zombie we pr0" :icon_rolleyes:

I see how it is zach </3 T_T

Right okay so riot war 75% of riot members might have been idiots but lets face it a idiot can still send a nuke etc.
Hate war hate had the perfect time t do damage but down to there war commander failed.
Our south has some solid good players which play havent been able to break through i.e. alex wong, xruinu, chris specifically :) yea we aint beat play yet but were winning and thats all that matters at the end of the day as you aint got a leg to stand on now :) you cant come on the externals and say "ooohh zombie are rubbish look at war stats your shite"

and ask yourself this. Why would we op good quality players why not recruit them and bring them into the zombie war machine and use them. thats why we recruited we dont like to see good talent waisted. thats not a crime. a perfect example of mass recruiting was thenr or gnat

Now, Now let's be real. Alex was never OP'd on, xruinu got "broken through" pretty well. Though as I aspire to be a man of facts I am forced to admit that that chris fellow has proven to be tough as nails in the past (we will see if he can keep it up) and an OP on Alex would be even harder. :D

Hate did not fail, they made spyder quit, and messed your account up, that's 2 times they kicked your ass now :lol:
You guys aren't winning by much, plus they made Mikey quit recently.
Whats with you zombie people and stats? I didn't say anything about stats in my post lol.
How do you know they are good players? Because they said they are? You're supposed to op players to find out who's good, not recruit for points or secrets, which was done multiple times in the std "war".

You still did not answer my question, why are zombie elite? What have they done to be elite?

To be accurate Resist messed up his first account and Play made mikey quit. HATE was not involved. Howver they did do a pretty little number to his current account.

spyder account is being sat and was before hate attacked.

I am still going strong i have held out in k75 yea i lost villages but i preserved all my nukes. and zach i remember you being rimmed by them aswell and also i i wasnt rimmed by them i was done by ashenfall celstial and black fire if im correct

and mikey aint quit and lets be honest mikey faught an awsome fight down there

Again i swear im not trying to pick apart everything you say, but there are a handful of reports of your nukes being killed at home :S

As for mikey - losing over 2 million in a week, in my opinion, is not an example of "putting up a good fight". I was ones who fought him firsthand. There were very few recaps, few attacks and zero fakes. Only 1 train was sniped. (This in regards to my personal experience)

I've always been a firm believer that one cannot truly grasp a concept without various points of view due to our limited scope on reality. This may be too "philosophical" for TW but what the h3ll?

Would you mind sharing what makes you believe mikey put up a good fight?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

black my account was messed up cause of the timing i logged on at 13:00:00 on the 27th of december to 2k inc and a hand full of reports where they smashed my ukes to pieces. then cause it wass the holiday my co was away so i had 2 nights with nukes being hit cause of this.

DeletedUser

black my account was messed up cause of the timing i logged on at 13:00:00 on the 27th of december to 2k inc and a hand full of reports where they smashed my ukes to pieces. then cause it wass the holiday my co was away so i had 2 nights with nukes being hit cause of this.

I know. I was barely around during the holidays myself so I feel your pain. I just didnt agree with the statement that you saved all your nukes. Sorry, maybe im just being picky. :p

DeletedUser

why waiste talent?

we wouldnt be no.1 if we were idiots (in rank ot oda and odd)
still riot still had riot support
we recruited 5 members i think (not 100% sure)
considering play are only firghting 6 active points
and hate had a surprise attack which back fired

hate have some good members but they have crap as well

How do you know they have talent? They proved nothing, only one who did was conway, and thats a perfect example of how to recruit from a tribe you are warring.If a player has talent it won't go to waste, as they will kill your nukes and continue to grow.
I didn't say you were idiots, you said any idiot can send a nuke, which could be why you have rank 1 oda/odd, which does not make zombie elite
was more then 5
don't make a excuse, play have inactives just as zombie does
Im sure you guys knew, i remember telling zombie players they would declare after the second break, they ended up declaring a few days early in break, i dont know why they did that tho lol

[spoil]

[/spoil]

Having players in the top oda means nothing, as glass said before, any idiot can send a nuke, which does not mean that it takes skill.
Same thing with odd, any idiot can send a nuke and anyone can throw a stack infront, which has nothing to do with skill.
Points, you recruited for points, which is why you have that
You lead in war caps, correct,but that means nothing, look at the tribes zombie/impact has faced, they have all been horrible,from XX to riot to std, and if you get any fightback you hit the recruit button.

Having high ranks does not make a tribe elite, a perfect example of this is w5, vvv are rank 1 in many of the same things you listed, also have most top 20 and top 10 players and twice the size of tse (vvv 2billion+,tse just under 1billion), so they must also be elite, correct? they must be a war machine with all those ranks, right? Wrong, they are the complete opposite of it, and seeing as you played this game for awhile you should know that rankings mean nothing at all when it comes down to a elite tribe.

I see how it is zach </3 T_T

Let me change my post now, the players are horrible besides benj,trig and black :p

To be accurate Resist messed up his first account and Play made mikey quit. HATE was not involved. Howver they did do a pretty little number to his current account.

At the time they were called gnat, which merged into hate, broke off to resist then joined play.
Gnat and noodle (which make up hate) were at war with simple which was a tribe he was in, thats why i said it was hate who messed his first account up. And i know play made mikey quit, i said that in my post ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106615

thi is why were elite as we work well as a team.

Your players are elite. No shit. The tribe is not. The fact that ZOMBIE recruited away most of Riot! and whatever that tribe was in the north (uzr, Rx whatever) means ZOMBIE is really just a lazy mass recruiting butthole tribe :icon_neutral:. No offense.

DeletedUser98150

How do you know they have talent? They proved nothing, only one who did was conway, and thats a perfect example of how to recruit from a tribe you are warring. If a player has talent it won't go to waste, as they will kill your nukes and continue to grow.
I didn't say you were idiots, you said any idiot can send a nuke, which could be why you have rank 1 oda /odd, which does not make zombie elite
was more then 5
don't make a excuse, play have inactives just as zombie does
Im sure you guys knew, i remember telling zombie players they would declareafter the second break, they ended up declaring a few days early in break, idont know why they did that tho lol

Having players in the top oda means nothing, as glass said before, any idiotcan send a nuke, which does not mean that it takes skill.
Same thing with odd, any idiot can send a nuke and anyone can throw a stack in front, which has nothing to do with skill.
Points, you recruited for points, which is why you have that
You lead in war caps, correct,but that means nothing, look at the tribes zombie/impact has faced, they have all been horrible, from XX to riot to std, and if you get any fightback you hit the recruit button.

Having high ranks does not make a tribe elite, a perfect example of this is w5, vvv are rank 1 in many of the same things you listed, also have most top 20 and top 10 players and twice the size of tse (vvv 2billion+,tse just under 1 billion), so they must also be elite, correct? they must be a war machine with all those ranks, right? Wrong, they are the complete opposite of it, and seeing as you played this game for awhile you should know that rankings mean nothing at all when it comes down to a elite tribe.

ELITE means "Skillful, quality, professional"
We're the tribe that leads all major categories of statistics on this world. That takes skill, quality and professional players to achieve: The very definition of the word; ELITE!

There is a reason why you're not suitable for leadership, Zach (beside from always trolling). You don't have the skill to understand that this game is not only about what happened on the battlefield; it's very much about politics/strategy. EAST/IMPACT/ZOMBIE has had a good strategy in combination with great members from the start of this world. Yes, we have been able to recruit great members to replace members quitting for various reasons. That's part of our strategy (and I believe most elite tribes) to replace members so the tribe always have active members. The question you should be asking is: Why does ZOMBIE get the best players? (Believe it or not Zach, it actually takes skill to recruit the right members).

When ZOMBIE wins this world you will still be trolling around……….

DeletedUser98150

Your players are elite. No shit. The tribe is not. The fact that ZOMBIE recruited away most of Riot! and whatever that tribe was in the north (uzr, Rx whatever) means ZOMBIE is really just a lazy mass recruiting butthole tribe :icon_neutral:. No offense.

I forgive you; I know it hurts to be on the losing side.
Good strategy does not have anything to do with being lazy.

This world is full of haters, they will hate us, rate us and even try to break us, but how we stand up to them will make us superior, you Haters are our Motivators.

DeletedUser106615

I forgive you; I know it hurts to be on the losing side.
Good strategy does not have anything to do with being lazy.

This world is full of haters, they will hate us, rate us and even try to break us, but how we stand up to them will make us superior, you Haters are our Motivators.

We're the bullies? We're just criticizing your "strategy". ZOMBIE's actions can be likened to a hostile take over of a company. Grab all the good assets and get out. If anything, the tribes that haven't been doing this are standing up to you. Damn corporate schemers.

alexwong

Yes, we recruit the elites.

I think we will still continue to recruit elites (if any) outside Zombie.

A lesser player who claimed himself as "hyper-mega-super-giga elite player", is still way below our entry level.
I'm sorry that we have to reject you.