ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser36833

I am rooting for Zombie but this bullcrap arguing gets you no where. You say you are Elite? Kick ass in game then and be the bigger people and not rise to the petty arguing! Show TW that you are! the words will not solve anything in game does.

DeletedUser

Got this mail from almurph, i do not know what he is trying to do. He is a good player, but he is a bit diffrent. He disbanded IMPACT(ZOMBIE) when in riot, so ZOMBIE do not like him, and that natural.

TW is just a game and we should not take it personal.

[spoil]
Almurph Jan 13,2013 03:25
http://gyazo.com/6529ee222aa657a6dc59f7376800f7dd

http://gyazo.com/4062d218efbd515f3a128c57c2ff2e7c.png?1358042784

I'm back. I've got access to [ally]ZOMBIE[/ally] got passed Chris and Sara again :)

Mail me to spy.

Al.
[/spoil]

alexwong

I saw the mail, and deleted.

Well, I don't hate him.
Strictly speaking, I don't care who he is or what he does.

I do know he's an attention seeking whore, and he's still not getting my attention.

DeletedUser

I am rooting for Zombie but this bullcrap arguing gets you no where. You say you are Elite? Kick ass in game then and be the bigger people and not rise to the petty arguing! Show TW that you are! the words will not solve anything in game does.

Lol.

We're gonna show them who's boss, very soon. :)

DeletedUser92671

Don't be so hasty. We are still waiting to see a train that is shorter of 30 seconds from you, though.

If al sends 30 second trains, what does this stat say about the sniping abilities of your tribe?

Side 1:
Players: al budak
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 27
Difference: 28

DeletedUser

If al sends 30 second trains, what does this stat say about the sniping abilities of your tribe?

Side 1:
Players: al budak
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 27
Difference: 28

This is why insulting your enemy is not a good idea Shaun... sometimes it backfires and makes you look silly.

Deleted User - 10770065

Not all villas are taken by trains, that's maybe why. All I'm saying is when I sat Glass, he made life easier.

DeletedUser

no u made it easy :p

Al Budak, I sat Glassspyder a couple of times, and the fact that you can't send proper trains, refuse to learn how to send them, and continue to send them, is just really pathetic. Perhaps, if you had learnt how to do so, glass would've been gone before 2013.

Glass was surrounded by HATE, the fact that we could keep the account alive for this long, bears testament to HATE's abilities.

Like I said, I don't mind or care if I take 1 year or 2 years or however long it is. I'm in K75 now, but one day, I'll get to where you guys are. And I'll make sure I nuke anything that stands in my way.

:)

DeletedUser

I urge you to stop provoking Al Budak, whilst he uses the pre Great War computer and still kicks ass you have no moral or any kind of ground to use against him. If i would lets say allow him to visit my room and use computer in it more often, you would have all been gone by now.

DeletedUser

Kicks my ass?

Nobling Glassspyder who has an ODD that just surpasses people's by 10s of millions? You guys used so many nukes on him and haven't taken him out yet?

Want facts? Albudak doesn't send proper trains.

Want facts? My account has more than 500 nukes and they're coming straight at HATE.

Want facts?

247 Lucaya ZOMBIE 83 3 13.711.933 13.561.002

That's not including anyone who got kicked.

Those are facts, and yes, I am kicking your butt.
I've had over 3000 incomigns recently, Albudak has barely been nuked or focussed on.

Just enjoy your time on W61 for now, until we come and get you.
----

Oh yes, in-game name? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

no u made it easy :p

Yeah I made it look easy, maybe because it's simple to snipe 30 second trains. I'm wondering if you'll be able to take a villa once you aren't taking isolated villas, and that is against a proper front.

DeletedUser107525

A taken village is a taken village… no matter how bad the train was lol.

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What's so great about Glass Spyder's OD, it is barely 5mil more than Al Budak who has 'barely been nuked or focussed on'. Despite the fact he peaked at around 150+ villages more than Al ever had on this world, though if he keeps eating that will change fast. So just how exactly is he so bad??? The little bit I remember about him from the nomads days, basically was that he was super-aggressive and kept coming regardless of his circumstances.

DeletedUser98503

Are we looking at the right OD's here, It's more then a 100m difference