ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser98503

Damn I told you Rx never merged into ZOMBIE along with ZOMBIE never asked GUARD for help, HATE declared on GUARD so they brought it on themselves (yawn)

DeletedUser106615

I never said you asked them for help; I'm just comparing a tribe like GUARD to a tribe like Jackel. GUARD is actively fighting HATE. Jackel isn't doing shet. So it makes more sense to add GUARD to your side than to associate Jackel with our side(which you did). When I say Rx I just mean the dudes you recruited from the north(may have been urban and uzr as well). Quick check on TWstats shows zombie/smurf recruitment of players [thedevilcat, mkhole, yuripoo, gus goose, manx maff, rimmed noob, foghat, julk79, conwaym8]... the list goes on. Those are all huge accounts that throw the balance of the game way off. You can't deny that zombie recruited the most out of this exchange(did HATE obtain any members that can compare to that list?).

The debate lies in whether you ought to acknowledge that recruitment as the major reason for your lead. You don't. You vaguely mention how you're generally just... uh, better. You guys try to blow off the fact that you're winning through sheer numbers. As soon as I say that you're going to point to your amazing skills, right? Those skills are not being tested, because you have more troops and players(actives). How many ops can we physically mount compared to you? How many villas can we physically stack compared to you? Numbers matter. Any player watching from outside this world would see how the #1 tribe... has a high probability of winning this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your argument is ridiculous i dont even know why im trying....

how do you think we got into the top ranks, let me give you a clue....its called eating the enemy, how do you think we did that....its by using better tactics, we all realise a nuke doesnt noble a village unlike hate who only send nukes and then pat themselves on the back for a job well done and lets not forget those nukes travel 120 hrs each way and then they pat themselves when they hit an unstacked villa, nuke returns rinse and repeat....but the villas all rebuilt when they return so another pats due, hate run a lot of these ops i know im the target for a lot of them, but just a heads up Account manager is cool and i dont even notice your tribe until its time to expand the empire

no recruitment is not the reason for our lead, if it was we wouldnt have enemy caps to our names, recruitment is but one part of the whole, you say we are ignoring it, we arent, but you are making too much of it, recruitment falls under diplomacy and is but one aspect of tw, without solid plans for expansion diplomacy fails and without diplomacy expansion fails...are you seeing a pattern here

DeletedUser106615

You've gained much more from recruiting, than uh, eating. Muuuuch more. You basically taken a whole year's worth of eating and gotten rid of it. That's not effort, that's actually quite lazy. Not only did you not rise to the challenge of eating away your enemies, you added them to yourselves. You removed tons of talented players that may have posed a threat or obstacle to you, turn them to your colors, then claim you got your place in the world by nobling your enemies. If you had not recruited, its simple. Your lead in the world and vs HATE+Play would no where near what is it is now, if you would even have had a lead.

DeletedUser

youre fixated on recruitment to the exclusion of all else, and when your argument on recruitment is countered you ignore it....as i said its pointless you are too blinkered to see the whole picture
all tribes recruit, its an infusion of new players to replace inactive/bad/incompetent players, just because zombie did a better job of it than hate/ply and got a better class of player it isnt our fault the enemy was bad at recruiting players after a war finished....incidentally this is something tht has happened since w1 so if its a surprise to you...then you need to play more worlds

there has never been a tribe on any world which has had the same players at the start as at the end with no recruitment, it simply has never and never will happen, every person we have recruited has at one time or another been in an enemy tribe and that includes smurfs who wre originally enemies, but due to good diplomacy and a good set of leaders in smurfs, they turned that around and became our allies and allies we are proud to have, whether you like it or not, when a war ends, the winning tribe looks at the players in the enemy tribe and takes in the better players...ony a fool would kill a good soldier.
when play falls im sure the same will happen and the rest are eaten its the nature of the game, but im sure gien your proclivity for thinking this is wrong im sure you wont be running over and saying hey can i join imgudyaknow

DeletedUser106615

Psh, I suck at this game. This is my second world I think. So you're telling me if I play more worlds I'll start becoming arrogant, annoying and demeaning? I'm not hating on the recruitment for the last time(it's not my main complaint, anyway). I'm hating on your attitude toward the enemy. You act haughty and superior when I think you haven't shown the necessary accomplishments to back them up. In terms of winning, zombie has pulled it off because they played their cards right diplomatically. But why would anyone respect a tribe that won through recruitment? There's a huge difference between replacing the inactives with new blood and simply grabbing everything that's available. Zombie did the latter. If you're going to do such a thing, at least acknowledge it and especially don't claim to be "better" afterward when you have the numeric lead without effort.

By the time Play falls, the world will be an inactive husk. I can live with that :p.

And does anyone still really think that HATE+Play outnumbered ZOMBIE and Smurfs back then? Back when you recruited all those northern players and Riot! players?

DeletedUser107525

we have recruited has at one time or another been in an enemy tribe and that includes smurfs who wre originally enemies, but due to good diplomacy and a good set of leaders in smurfs, they turned that around and became our allies and allies we are proud to have

The only reason you need Smurfs is for when you need more space for Zombie. My numbers aren't right but at least 1/3 of Smurfs are from Zombie.

If you Smurfs are really allies you are proud to have. Why not include them in your wars? Im sure your numbers would significantly go up :icon_rolleyes:.

@SlowThinker., anytime Sols says something to you, why do assume he's jealous and its just a excuse? Have you no better reply than

Like I said, you're a very jealous person :)

Looks to me that you can't think of anything else.

DeletedUser

Solscend, like I have told you the arguments you are making have been used on every world since the beginning of tribal wars. I started on w10 and have played a number of worlds in between, even have won a couple, and every world I have ever been on recruitment and merging have been argued in all of them. The best warriors even in times of defeat are the ones that can tip their hat and say job well done without making up excuses. This is a game, nothing more, even the best players can be defeated.

The tribe you are in have done their share of recruiting and if given the chance they would merge and recruit again if you felt it would give you an advantage.

Btw, nice job of recruiting Nemiss. That player gives you a huge advantage in K87. Instead of just finishing Nemiss off through war your tribe decided it was best to recruit the account. So tell me how is that different than Zombie recruiting Riot?

DeletedUser106615

Tip their hats and say job well done eh? These zombie players would laugh and sneer at their enemies... why would anyone afford them any respect?

In the case of Nemiss, other than the sheer scale difference between what we recruit and zombie recruits... there is no difference. My main point is not against recruitment, which is a tactic used to gain advantages and win. My argument is against the people who think they're better than the enemy without acknowledging their egregious numbers advantage. They face fewer nukes while at the same time boast more defense, yet they think it's their skill that boosts them in the stats. If Play were composed of super-players and kicking ass, we would not be belittling the enemy (for what my word is worth).

My impression of zombie through the external forums has just been that they're arrogant and boastful beyond reason. I see them say its a slaughterhouse, that zombie is obviously the better tribe. They deride and comment on tactics. It's irritating to watch, especially since it wasn't exactly an even fight. They set themselves up with a huge advantage, then start bragging about winning :icon_neutral:. And yeah, you have posters like SlowThinker who eventually just resort to insults when they become irrelevant. Buddy, it's nothing personal, calm down :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

To put it simply: Sols is criticizing the incessant arrogance found amongst the ranks in zombie. (SOME of them)

Your the number 1 tribe, congrats, we are aware. Put a leash of them already.

DeletedUser110259

Point's, statistics, troops, skills all come down to one thing activity, zombie dosen't just invite every threat that comes there way, they invited some players they were fighting because they didn't just quit they fought back and they respected that.

After all the game only ever ends if you quit.

DeletedUser

Solscend do not like ZOMBIE members bragging. I think he is right in his opinion. I also think it is his opinion and we should respect it. Personally i think that bragging is not a good thing, but at rare occasions it is required. Play have done well so far and in war stats they are ahead of us which is quite good if we compare our and heir size. lets see how things unfold.

On a side note, i post the stats to keep the forum and threads active.

DeletedUser

It comes down to activity like Stoned Jesus (xshahzad) said. I personally try to keep a neutral unbias perspective, even though it is hard at times.. I like to hear what the other person has to say about the enemy tribe. I think alot of people bragging jokingly and it get taken as if they were being serious.

I won't brag until Zombies wins the world, and then if I catch you on another world, you better be ready to hear me talk about how w61 went down with a Zombie win.

I'm still favor of Lucaya merging everybody into one super account and winning as a one man tribe.

DeletedUser

said with humour, but apparently anything we do/say in solscends world is construed as bragging, the fact we arent is irrelevant, of course the bragging only became his focus after his recruitment argument fell apart around his ears, i look forward to his next inconsequential outburst with another random reason we suck so badly

DeletedUser106615

Is it inconsequential outburst time already? Wonderful, give me a moment :icon_razz:. My posts are long because I have to respond to more of you at a time, and I actually use specifics.

Hman if you want come at me with your "Zombie win", please save it. I've explained in the last few pages why I think any Zombie win isn't very impressive. As for your bragging jokingly... who's laughing? You guys criticize and boast. But maybe that's what you laugh at? Zombie: "We're obviously the better tribe, all they do is nuke, it's a slaughterhouse", other Zombies: "LOLOL". Zombie's have said such things.

Back to tomsky. If it's bragging, it's bragging. Quit with the generalizing. I think Zombie has some mature players and I don't direct my comments at them. If you go back to what was probably my first post in this thread, tom, you'll see what my main point was from the beginning. Recruitment is heavily tied into it, yes, but I don't bash recruitment as my focus. And I don't think you guys suck; obviously you have the best players in the world... through your diplomatic endeavors, shall I call it? But I think you're overly arrogant for what relatively little you've accomplished.

And to be fair, I don't quite think my recruitment argument has fallen apart. See, if you actually take the time to read this thread, this recruitment argument started the moment I mentioned it. As soon as I say "recruitment", all the zombie forum goers immediately start defending their recruitment choices. I'm trying to take you down a notch on the hot air guys, that's all. But nope, you guys all start saying that recruitment is smart, necessary and that we would have done it to Riot! as well. YEAH. I AGREE. I can actually make concessions. But you guys refuse to give anything. No shame/acknowlegement for the advantages recruiting have brought you. It was alllllll your skills and nobling. Then you just gotta braaaag it up on the externals if it weren't enough in the internal forums :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser106615

You have 3/4's the top 20 players. Yet it still feels like you guys are trying to prove something to us. Zombie happens to be the "better" tribe by default, considering you merged in Riot!'s top members. If two people jump one guy on the street and knocked him out after a struggle, I don't see how the bragging is supposed to carry any significance. But don't let me rain on your parade, carry on drinking your own cool-aid :icon_neutral:

*Oh, and good job merging in Rx as well(or whatever tribe was up north at the time)

My first post^. I am criticizing your arrogance. Page 22. Read the Zombie posts right after. Red, tom, and slow all decide to defend recruitment for some reason. What I find strange is that you guys defend recruitment as smart/necessary, but then say things like:

You're not starting to talk numbers. Which in-game do not matter at all.
the reason we have 3/4 of the top 20 in our tribe is due to the fact we got there taking villas off the enemy,

You can't have it all. You recruit, then say it's not a big deal that we recruited. Are all those multi-million accounts really not worth anything? Half of your top 15/20 were from Riot!/North(UZR, Urban, Rx) recruits. Emre, risharks, conway, gus goose, the devil cat, foghat, rimmednoob. Please, tom, tell me more about how you nobled your way to victory.