ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser

You are missing out man! CelestialMonkey is like a drama magnet, it just follows him everywhere. :D It's awesome.

Oh i thought it is her.

We had a shared forum for a long time after the war began (there is still the shared Skype chat, too.) It was my intention to keep it until the end, but one of the council members took it upon themselves to delete it. It would have been great.

I think the hate members were not so warm with us after hate declared on us. Please add me to the shared skype chat so i can spam a little. Also i guess i can post some stuff why ZOMBIE is such an elite tribe and why HATE is such a Noob tribe. Of cource that is for trolling on a general level Zombie is better than hate, ZoMBIE is good HATE is fair. :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE.
Players: johnm4512

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,900
Side 2: 2,197
Difference: 1,703

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36,453,170
Side 2: 20,394,157
Difference: 16,059,013

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE.
Players: johnm4512

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 407
Side 2: 252
Difference: 155

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,784,070
Side 2: 2,347,114
Difference: 1,436,956

chart

DeletedUser92671

lol adding johnm into the stats, I expected more from you xsha :p

DeletedUser

why am I a drama magnet? I try to help my allies, damnit. I'd much rather spend my time discussing worthwhile strategies and tactics to fool my enemies than bitching like an old lady in the stupid ass shared forums. It's not Play and Hate, it's monkey vs Hate. you can't ever damn win against my arguments, you can't prove me wrong, all you can do is delete the thread, shove the problem away until you get hurt.

I can't think straight in this game anymore. I'm never said I was a pro at this game, I just try things out, see what happens and learn from it. But I seem to be more successful at you Hate dumbasses at this game, and it doesn't look like you got any better ideas to propose, so why wont you effing listen (read my text) for once in your lives? I got people 200 hours away up in places like K23, K32, majester's "homeland" sending me nukes while you sit there eating barbs/useless internals and stubbornly try to resist my suggestions, even the simplest requests "make a damn ops", "let backliners eat get some frontline", "stop making my life miserable".

This game is starting to be more trouble than its worth. I thought I was going to be outmatched by sheer skill when I first played TW a year ago, but it seems like there's too much bickering and trash talk for that shit.

Psihic

He does make a pretty good point.

He does, but he doesnt understand that most TW players do have a life outside TW and that TW is not just about technical skill but also peoples skill.

He is technically a very good player, but in all other aspects that this game demands he is a poor player. But that comes from inexperience and im almost certain that the day will come when CM and his crew win a world.

DeletedUser98503

Well as lorddes had said it's your new way so the stats don't look so bad hoping that the members don't get discouraged even more

DeletedUser

dont forget theprophet

and before you call us for it both john and theprophet were active right up until the point they started losing villas...pretty much the same as fortezzo is losing them now and suddenly rl is WAAAYY more important

DeletedUser

As u know johhny do not effect the forever stats much but he effect the weekly stats quite a bit that is why he was added. As for forever stats i guess their are so many players that can be added to these stats. Earlier Hate. were putting their inactives or internal accounts in .hate(acedmy tribe of hate.) but it was disbanded and recreated so adding .hate does nopt effect much as the history has gone. Now if i have to make a real stats i have to add those ZOMBIE or HATE. account individually which is quite some work and i am not bothered about that.

why am I a drama magnet? I try to help my allies, damnit. I'd much rather spend my time discussing worthwhile strategies and tactics to fool my enemies than bitching like an old lady in the stupid ass shared forums. It's not Play and Hate, it's monkey vs Hate. you can't ever damn win against my arguments, you can't prove me wrong, all you can do is delete the thread, shove the problem away until you get hurt.

I can't think straight in this game anymore. I'm never said I was a pro at this game, I just try things out, see what happens and learn from it. But I seem to be more successful at you Hate dumbasses at this game, and it doesn't look like you got any better ideas to propose, so why wont you effing listen (read my text) for once in your lives? I got people 200 hours away up in places like K23, K32, majester's "homeland" sending me nukes while you sit there eating barbs/useless internals and stubbornly try to resist my suggestions, even the simplest requests "make a damn ops", "let backliners eat get some frontline", "stop making my life miserable".

This game is starting to be more trouble than its worth. I thought I was going to be outmatched by sheer skill when I first played TW a year ago, but it seems like there's too much bickering and trash talk for that shit.

From the look of this post i guess you are not developing good relationship with HATE. and i think it is not a good thing. If u do not want to be friend with hate than whoom ur going to be friend with. I do not think ZOMBIE or SMURFS would be ur friend so u have to work with HATE or you would be friendless.

Their is another option why dont u apply for ZOMBIE they might accept you as u r a female and at ZOMBIE we really want some females as Male:Female is not good their as for every female their are 10 male. (JK)

I think ur thought that you were going to be outmatched by sheer skill would become true just hang in there.

dont forget theprophet

and before you call us for it both john and theprophet were active right up until the point they started losing villas...pretty much the same as fortezzo is losing them now and suddenly rl is WAAAYY more important

theprophet
is still in hate.

Whats going on with fortezz he stepped down as leader than steped up and started playing TW again. Is he active or not?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17459

Fortezzo has had surgery. We thought we had someone to play until he came back. We obviously thought wrong.

DeletedUser

It's easy for zombie to talk now. you have the advantages over everything. Look at how effortlessly you gather 15-20 people and dump a few thousand cat nukes at me. Most don't even bother faking. How many of you dare face me alone if you were in my area?

People got lives? Good for you, you think I don't? The less input you give in the game, the more I have to waste my life on this game to prevent a zombie win in a matter of months. Why is my people skill bad? I give logical reasoning that nobody ever reads, they tell me to "hang off a branch" somewhere, think its funny?

Generally I thrive with people in bad conditions. When you get op-ed, when you see hundreds, thousands of nukes landing, when you start losing villages, start sniping with 30 HC, everything celestialmonkey has ever ranted about will make sense to you. Until then, well...it's monkey vs the world.

I need a gf :(

Psihic

It's easy for zombie to talk now. you have the advantages over everything. Look at how effortlessly you gather 15-20 people and dump a few thousand cat nukes at me. Most don't even bother faking. How many of you dare face me alone if you were in my area?

People got lives? Good for you, you think I don't? The less input you give in the game, the more I have to waste my life on this game to prevent a zombie win in a matter of months. Why is my people skill bad? I give logical reasoning that nobody ever reads, they tell me to "hang off a branch" somewhere, think its funny?

Generally I thrive with people in bad conditions. When you get op-ed, when you see hundreds, thousands of nukes landing, when you start losing villages, start sniping with 30 HC, everything celestialmonkey has ever ranted about will make sense to you. Until then, well...it's monkey vs the world.

I need a gf :(

Ok, now this post made me smile infront of my monitor. That happens rarely. Not what it contained but how it was written :)

Now, you are asking about why your people skill are bad ? You forget it is a game, you really want to win, and I have extremely high respect for that, but not everyone wants to succeed as badly as you. Im sure it is somewhat like that in your real life aswell, which is good. But you might push people too hard ? This is a form of relaxation for most of us, after a hard days of work, or when kids go to bed, or GF goes home or whatever else anyone might have going on. For you it might be extremely important for others its just a side thing. And do not tell me it isnt, I have met you on the battlefield and you would not be on so much if it wasnt. For me that itself is a thing you should start thinking about ..

Then about the comment you made, how easy it is for us to gather nukes to cat and slow you down untill we eat everything else that moves. But have you eer asked yourself how do we do it ? Do you think our members are of character so much different then your or HATEs ? To some extent im sure, but in general no. It is the way how you try to motivate them and what you do to motivate them. And it seems our way works.

Last but not the least, look at your last post in the other thread. "Who cares for tribe name". You build identity with the tribe name, something people identify with. You dont understand such things, yet, but you will if you decide to continue playing this game long enough.

I hope my post didnt come over the wrong way, I didnt mean anything by it.

DeletedUser

-_- ok I changed it back to play. haha

maybe I should invest 500 pp and change my ign to celestialdoofus or sth...

why are your members doing it? I imagine in which scenarios I would send nukes and cats 200 hours away. probably because there are no other worthwhile targets under 200 hours for me to send them. What makes a target "unworthy"? Noobs (or even pros) who don't fight back fit well into this category. If you attacked someone and they fought back, are you gonna spend your nukes nuking some monkey doofus 200 hours away?

There is also the shady connection with that johnsheppard account that I'm hoping is not what I think it is.

Psihic

-_- ok I changed it back to play. haha

maybe I should invest 500 pp and change my ign to celestialdoofus or sth...

why are your members doing it? I imagine in which scenarios I would send nukes and cats 200 hours away. probably because there are no other worthwhile targets under 200 hours for me to send them. What makes a target "unworthy"? Noobs (or even pros) who don't fight back fit well into this category. If you attacked someone and they fought back, are you gonna spend your nukes nuking some monkey doofus 200 hours away?

There is also the shady connection with that johnsheppard account that I'm hoping is not what I think it is.

There are other reasons aswell. There are people, that are, for example, older then 50 years that play the game differently then those of us on the frontlines, people whos agendas are different from those of us who fight the frontlines etc. etc. And they must be made believe in a common goal and they will donate their troops to the cause. Even if their nobles go for their own agendas. Monkey, you need to respect that or just plain quit the game. In my 7 years experience in TW in EVERY tribe there is 10-30% real fighters, 20-30% semi fighters and the rest are players who like to sim city, whos only goal is a huge cluster, who only want to dominate one K etc etc You must respect them and their wish to play the game their and get the best you can out of them or, as said before, find another game. Because you will never find a tribe with 80% fighters. Use the resources you have, dont change the people who you play with. Identify what kind of a player you have in your tribe as early as possible and make the best out of it. You will be able to change the style of play of 1 out of 10 members.

And here, a hypothetical situation, you get a backline simcity guy to move to the frontlines. He will take like 10-20 villas from some internal or barb or whatever and be there sending out his noob nobletrains which will get killed soon. Then he gets oped. What will he do ? Quit, trust me on that. Or just nothing and let his frontline get eaten and move back to his shell in the backlines.

Use the resources you have the best you can, dont put too much effort into changing them. Best is to try with each individual and I believe you are smart enough to recognize quicklly whom you can turn and whom not.

No idea where you are getting at with johnsheppard.

DeletedUser

1. will you ever "ops" on a noob with 20 frontline villages, or will you op the big guy with 300 villages next to him?
2. better get ops-ed and open your eyes than staying 2-3 continents back assuming you are contributing as much as everyone else. better send trains to get them killed and learn why they got killed instead of never ever sending them to start with.
3. this game is not rocket science. people do noob things only because they have never seen better ways to do it. For a simple example, people might be hesitant in sending supports if it took them 30 minutes to send 60D to 20 villages with the click and go method. That's fine, everyone starts off doing that, but there is a better way that can achieve the same results in 2 minutes, only someone has to show them the way and they would not be so afraid of sending def the next time they are asked. Same with nukes, maybe it takes you a ridiculous amount of time to plan all your nukes to land at places on the same day, maybe that's why you shiver everytime someone calls for an ops. This can be solved as well.

why does everyone see me as an elitist? Did I ever ask for a tribe full of TW gods? Wonder how deep down I would be in such a tribe. All I ask is for people to care about their neighbors, and plan something once in a while, instead of just sitting around, waiting for inactives, waiting to get op-ed. Play some small dogfights here and there, play the game like it's meant to be, no big deal. The game is really more fun that way.

DeletedUser92671

As a late reply to comments above;

1. My post about johnm was a joke, personally I care very little about stats no matter who posts them, how they post them or what they look like.
2. theprophet is still in HATE, I don't understand you're comment..
3. Unknown shouldn't be added to stats since he was a spy and gifted his villages to ZOMBIE, if zombie add that to stats then you guys really are egotistical, which so far I didn't think you were, well, most of you :p

As for everything that people have been discussing since that comment I can honestly say I havn't read it.. :(

DeletedUser

As a late reply to comments above;

1. My post about johnm was a joke, personally I care very little about stats no matter who posts them, how they post them or what they look like.
2. theprophet is still in HATE, I don't understand you're comment..
3. Unknown shouldn't be added to stats since he was a spy and gifted his villages to ZOMBIE, if zombie add that to stats then you guys really are egotistical, which so far I didn't think you were, well, most of you :p

As for everything that people have been discussing since that comment I can honestly say I havn't read it.. :(

my bad on theprophet m8, assumed he was kicked but then im not searching the map for him, ive had enough of eating him and have new people to chew on, also the stats argument is moot, only post to rile up hate players who think its important, and youre no fun because you dont care

as for fortezzo, i didnt think they did operations to cure butthurt

DeletedUser105718

Fortezzo has had surgery. We thought we had someone to play until he came back. We obviously thought wrong.

I'm pretty sure someone did play Fortezzo account, but quit after a lot of attacks :)