ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser

you clearly dont understand, as well as being irritating you clearly dont get what hes saying......

the villas he did have troops in killed a lot of enemy, bu because he wasnt stacked and a lot of his def was out at other villas, he lost a lot of def troops and villas due to the dishonor of hate, i know for certain you dont have a clue about TW or im guessing a basic understanding of simple english and a simple explanation therin

How you got that, from this:

Yea i meant like troop wise that has gained me ODD the amount of villages i lost with a full d out of the village was crazy

Is beyond me...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you dont gain ODD without any troops or troops out of a village as stated above. you gain ODD through troops which certain villages had done not that hard to understand stop being so dense

DeletedUser104736

I'm glad to see Hate is finally making a move, however I'm sure it'll be a while until Hate hit the correct strings for any future consecutive hits against Zombie they may have.

Once those Hate fuelled marksmen have had their rusty barrels cleaned we may see some proper furious action, but until then folks.

Nick

Deleted User - 10770065

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE

Timeframe: 27/12/2012 00:00:00 to 03/01/2013 22:39:51

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,180
Side 2: 856
Difference: 324

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 173
Side 2: 137
Difference: 36

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,055,593
Side 2: 7,017,544
Difference: 4,038,049

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,646,240
Side 2: 1,277,870
Difference: 368,370

chart

Pretty close, but since Hate. have had the whole element of surprise and have got ops up and running, it looks far better for ZOMBIE.

DeletedUser

QFT. We were all up in vajesters grill. lol We were eating well off of him/her too. Which will come again once you lose your stacks. It is inevitable. Stacking is the extent of your defensive abilities.

I've been watching this thread for a few days and seems some people come in for alot more grief than others :icon_rolleyes:
So the fairest thing is probably to look at the stats :icon_eek:
Side 1:
Players: majester
Side 2:
Tribes: Love

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 164
Side 2: 114
Difference: 50

chart

Side 1: 1,516,228
Side 2: 1,043,940
Difference: 472,288

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 131
Side 2: 14
Difference: 117

chart

Side 1: 1,224,549
Side 2: 132,905
Difference: 1,091,644

chart

You are in a tribe with Phaidra aren't you?
mmm
Phaidra said:

Let me state this again: this is directed to the majester account and their million sits. Not towards Kraken.
And if there's anything I need to do before deleting my account, that is rimming the hell out of you, Jim and Angela. that's a promise.
Funny, Phaidra is deleted on W61 is she not?
And Majester is still there
That says something doesn't it?

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 2
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 239,436
Side 2: 19,256
Difference: 220,180

chart

I've been watching some growth stats over the past few weeks or so (some of this is probably slightly out of date by now but anyway....)

Code:
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
║ World en61  Players tracking (ODA)   List: Majester                                       04-01-13 ║
╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣
║ On.   Name                                      Points                                   Difference║
║                                09-12-2012 23:36    03-01-2013 22:12    Points                     %║
║----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------║
║ 1.    Majester                 19,586,514          26,458,218          +6,871,704           +35.08%║
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Created using mytwstats - All Tribal Wars Statistics
Exact link to data: LINK

Code:
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
║ World en61  Players tracking (ODD)   List: Majester                                       04-01-13 ║
╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣
║ On.   Name                                      Points                                   Difference║
║                                10-12-2012 02:48    03-01-2013 22:12    Points                     %║
║----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------║
║ 1.    Majester                 44,169,511          63,747,436          +19,577,925          +44.32%║
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Code:
║ World en61  Players tracking    List: Majester                                            04-01-13 ║
║                                10-12-2012 02:48    04-01-2013 00:50    Points                     %║
║ 1.    Majester                 3,773,453           4,905,231           +1,131,778           +29.99%║

All in all Majester doesn't seem to be doing too bad
Will take a look at Glass O Water tomorrow as he seems to be the Zombie person everyone here is talking about? :icon_razz:

Oh and before i go :icon_biggrin:
Side 1:
Tribes: Hate, .HATE
Side 2:
Tribes: Love, ZOMBIE

Timeframe: 27/12/2012 00:00:00 to 03/01/2013 23:50:50

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 6

chart

Side 1: 399,145
Side 2: 56,644
Difference: 342,501

chart

DeletedUser

You added Hate not HATE. but if we're just gunna start piling tribes in lets do world wide stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE, Love, Smurfs
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE, Play, .U.C., ~RP~, ~M.D.~

Timeframe: 27/12/2012 00:00:00 to 04/01/2013 00:47:03

Side 1: 543
Side 2: 428
Difference: 115

chart

Side 1: 5,285,705
Side 2: 3,901,666
Difference: 1,384,039

chart

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]I've been watching this thread for a few days and seems some people come in for alot more grief than others :icon_rolleyes:
So the fairest thing is probably to look at the stats :icon_eek:
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 164
Side 2: 114
Difference: 50

chart

Side 1: 1,516,228
Side 2: 1,043,940
Difference: 472,288

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 131
Side 2: 14
Difference: 117

chart

Side 1: 1,224,549
Side 2: 132,905
Difference: 1,091,644

chart

You are in a tribe with Phaidra aren't you?
mmm

Funny, Phaidra is deleted on W61 is she not?
And Majester is still there
That says something doesn't it?

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 2
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 239,436
Side 2: 19,256
Difference: 220,180

chart

All in all Majester doesn't seem to be doing too bad
Will take a look at Glass O Water tomorrow as he seems to be the Zombie person everyone here is talking about? :icon_razz:

Oh and before i go :icon_biggrin:
Side 1:
Tribes: Hate, .HATE
Side 2:
Tribes: Love, ZOMBIE

Timeframe: 27/12/2012 00:00:00 to 03/01/2013 23:50:50

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 6

chart

Side 1: 399,145
Side 2: 56,644
Difference: 342,501

chart
[/SPOIL]

Who're you?

First of all, Phaidra is deleted due to becoming a useless account in this world as a result of a cat OP from Hate. Props to hate for that. Accounts needed active owners in my tribe, while my own was not up to standards to do anything anymore. So why would I stick with a pointless account?

Second, I find it amazing how all of Hate is so proud of majester's achievements since all he did was to whore the tribe's defense. I am not sure how 5 players were supposed to do better than what you've shown in those stats when majester's average stack for every single village that he has is 50k each.

You said you have watched this thread for a while. Then you surely remember when I said that we were 5 active players in Love and that I couldn't care less about whether we keep the inactives in our tribe or not. It simply does not matter for our cause. As for majester, he managed a grand total of 6 caps against our actives since the beginning. Outstanding achievement mate! :icon_wink:

And above all, majester is a quality player. Quality I said!

#*Noble*# 4 ian 10:52:11 [252|323] - majester 02:44:59 (18880108) 252|323 --> Arrival time: Jan 04, 2013 13:37:10:273
#*Noble*# 4 ian 10:52:20 [252|323] - majester 02:44:59 (18880111) 252|323 --> Arrival time: Jan 04, 2013 13:37:19:109

DeletedUser

Second, I find it amazing how all of Hate is so proud of majester's achievements since all he did was to whore the tribe's defense. I am not sure how 5 players were supposed to do better than what you've shown in those stats when majester's average stack for every single village that he has is 50k each.

You said you have watched this thread for a while. Then you surely remember when I said that we were 5 active players in Love and that I couldn't care less about whether we keep the inactives in our tribe or not. It simply does not matter for our cause. As for majester, he managed a grand total of 6 caps against our actives since the beginning. Outstanding achievement mate! :icon_wink:

And above all, majester is a quality player. Quality I said!

#*Noble*# 4 ian 10:52:11 [252|323] - majester 02:44:59 (18880108) 252|323 --> Arrival time: Jan 04, 2013 13:37:10:273
#*Noble*# 4 ian 10:52:20 [252|323] - majester 02:44:59 (18880111) 252|323 --> Arrival time: Jan 04, 2013 13:37:19:109

The downfall on your post is in Bold.

Your sarcasm about them being an 'outstanding player' is just bitterness. You failed one account, and now I am sure you'll fail another. You don't understand. 5 players (with support), against 1 (with support). 6 Caps with those odds, pretty good regardless of how you like to put them down. Maybe those 5 active players need to look at their own playing abilities before slating that of someone elses.

Obviously Love's leadership is to blame for their poor choice of recruitment, not Majester's fault for the ability to capitalize on it.

DeletedUser

The downfall on your post is in Bold.

Your sarcasm about them being an 'outstanding player' is just bitterness. You failed one account, and now I am sure you'll fail another. You don't understand. 5 players (with support), against 1 (with support). 6 Caps with those odds, pretty good regardless of how you like to put them down. Maybe those 5 active players need to look at their own playing abilities before slating that of someone elses.

Our playing abilities are shown by our individual OD.

Obviously Love's leadership is to blame for their poor choice of recruitment, not Majester's fault for the ability to capitalize on it.

Love did not intend to recruit. We are a group who split from the old Riot back in the day of the Zombie "merge". As for our inactive issue, people started losing interest after a while having Hate's full focus on them. And yes, I say full focus because Hate had only one war going on at the time. The one with us.

So what were you trying to say?

DeletedUser61979

Haha. Showing majester's caps vs. Love is funny. He ate on accounts no one was playing! As many nukes and nobles he threw around he was bound to get lucky at some point hence the six caps vs. active players. The number of trains sniped and troops killed is far far more worth losing six villages.

All in all it is a lame attempt by fiery angel but I will give you props for coming on here to defend your husband. It's really cute.

DeletedUser

Our playing abilities are shown by our individual OD.

Hold on, Majester outranks any Love member in this particular category, yet you think they aren't good? Make your mind up!

Love did not intend to recruit. We are a group who split from the old Riot back in the day of the Zombie "merge". As for our inactive issue, people started losing interest after a while having Hate's full focus on them. And yes, I say full focus because Hate had only one war going on at the time. The one with us.

So what were you trying to say?

I'm trying to say, whether you intended to recruit or not, Love Leadership failed. If you intended to be 5 active players, like you say you are, then why not just keep it to the 5 active accounts? Basically, what I am trying to say is, don't use it as an excuse as to why you're being battered.

Love players outlast HATE. i put a tenner on it

Well, crazier bet's have been made. So I just guess we can all say "We'll see". Try not to make promises though, they blow up in your face most of the time.

DeletedUser61979

Failed leadership? We CHOSE, as a group, to stay in Love. We chose to stay in Love knowing full well that Hate was going to hate on us. The undeniable fact is that over six weeks or so, despite the tens of thousands of attacks, nukes, cats, nobles, etc most of our accounts actually GREW in size.

In case you have trouble understanding me, OUR ACCOUNTS ARE NOW LARGER THEN THEY WERE BEFORE HATE ATTACKED LOVE. All of the nuking, catting etc. did less than nothing. Hate and Hate Jr. sending nukes and "trains" did less than nothing. And don't give me that "all of hate did not attack you" bullshit. We all received nukes and trains from K71 and such. They just sucked.

You can say what you want but we have thousands of reports and the OD to back up what I am saying. You all failed against 5 people. 5. Now Zombie is involved you are screwed and your Duke knows it. Otherwise he wouldn't be trying to get Love to join Hate. lol

Hey, if ya can't beat them, beg them to join you. lol