ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser

2.5 million is not an inconsiderable amount considering you took it form the new war stat we set up for our own hate/zombie record, in fact compared to the majority of hate its an absolute mountain

i would rather see shaun putting 2.5 million points of pain into hate than see him sitting in some nonentity tribe wasting what potential he has

DeletedUser

2.5 million is not an inconsiderable amount considering you took it form the new war stat we set up for our own hate/zombie record, in fact compared to the majority of hate its an absolute mountain

i would rather see shaun putting 2.5 million points of pain into hate than see him sitting in some nonentity tribe wasting what potential he has

Generally elites don't make conciliatory remarks about their members being good in comparison to nonentities.

At least he's better than nobodies, eh?

Where's his blue Peter badge?

Psihic

Generally elites don't make conciliatory remarks about their members being good in comparison to nonentities.

No need to go after Shaun on this one. He was far from the front but did his job as did the other ZOMBIE members in this op.

Check the stats, not only caps but ODA on the days of the op. HATE can only pray to the TW gods for participation level like that.

Well done ZOMBIEs.

Deleted User - 10770065

#toofartohelp

Gee, you're just Mr. Helpful

In no way did I say that I was too far to help, I was too far away to be able to get caps. Although, I helped by chucking around 200 nukes and fakes, plus take sits in the op to help a few members out. Just because I didn't take any caps from MY original account (that is like 5 K's away), I was useless and didn't do well? Yet again, your narrow minded thoughts prevail.

Obviously I have damaged you from the last few posts I've wrote to you previously, the only time you post on these w61 externals is try to berate me in anyway you can, which horribly fails. I don't even know you and I don't really know how you know me in the slightest either and then to constantly relate each post to me, so please leave and go back to w56. Your unjustified posts are not welcome :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i appreciate your elite comment, but i see myself as a noob with a mouse, in regards to your inane comment about nonentity tribes....i left it very general so people can make their own judgement as to what that is, in fact you can say we at zombie are too, shaun played his part in the op, and when you consider my initial disregard for shaun even being a part of zombie, you should begin to realise the praise it actually is that i give him since joining....even i can be wrong i guess.

drbad

It does not matter in the long run as the tribal participation was epic, it truly shows what a tribe can do when focused ,this is just the start of great things to come and more prem points heading in the right direction ;-)

DeletedUser

First of all u when u r making a post please consider people like me, who do not have good English vocabulary. I have to search the meanings of conciliatory and nonentities.

I do not know who u call elite and who u call noob, but i have stated it that i do not think hate is a noob tribe, it is an OK tribe. Zombie is a fine tribe, and better than Hate and Play. W2V in W56 is a fine tribe as well. But one thing is for sure Zombie is a honest tribe, far better than honesty than W2V.

....even i can be wrong i guess.

What u mean by this statement?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ill explain in more detail for you bud.

i did not like shaun, before he joined us at zombie, i was against it, i had several reasons for not wanting him at zombie and after he joined i still did not want him with us.

however over time he has shown himself to be an ok person and i hope in time he proves my reservations completely wrong, which is the reason i posted.....even i can be wrong

DeletedUser98150

My little heart is broken :(

At very best I was skeptical to recruiting you. I'm happy to admit that you have proven me wrong: You're great tribe mate, a team player, helping tribe mates and you play aggressive against our enemies. There is not much more a duke can ask from a recruit.

DeletedUser

Wrong. Chris.

We must only take in female recruits from now on.

Thank God Shaun fits the requirements. :3

DeletedUser

In no way did I say that I was too far to help, I was too far away to be able to get caps. Although, I helped by chucking around 200 nukes and fakes, plus take sits in the op to help a few members out. Just because I didn't take any caps from MY original account (that is like 5 K's away), I was useless and didn't do well? Yet again, your narrow minded thoughts prevail.
I never said anything about caps, great to know you're insecure about their quantity though.

Your ODA certainly isn't showing those 200 nukes, unless of course you've done nothing for the rest of the war. But then again, I'm talking to a forum-warrior, I suppose it's apt you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

Rock on with yo bad self.

@Tomsky: The elite bit was me taking the piss in regards to HATE. being called non-entities and ZOMBIE being self-proclaimed elites.

@Xshazad, my vocabulary won't be dumbed down, I'm afraid you'll simply have to take the time to look up words. It's rather arguable if W2V is as honorable as ZOMBIE, we have honored the notice clause in ever diplomatic agreement we've made. However attempting to correlate the two worlds shall simply prove impossible since W2V-R is far superior to ZOMBIE.

Deleted User - 10770065

I never said anything about caps, great to know you're insecure about their quantity though.

Your ODA certainly isn't showing those 200 nukes, unless of course you've done nothing for the rest of the war. But then again, I'm talking to a forum-warrior, I suppose it's apt you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

Rock on with yo bad self.

So why did you quote my war stats in the new declaration for? Was it the caps or the OD were you referring to?

200 nukes were sent though, some hit nothing, some were squashed by 200k/200k stacks. The fact is, I sent what was asked off me, nothing less.

You seem real mad, sorry bro.

drbad

Shaun , you don't have to answer question like that , we know what zombie,s took part and we also know who was on other Ops, you don,t always have to be sending nukes to be in an Op .....

Just keep doing what you have , i have faith in you and the Leaders , Seldom there are great Leaders but once in while some merge, like Matt in ODA best player i have ever came across, , the Leaders of Zombie have led us straight and true, if a player don,t pull they weight they get kicked, Zombies have drive and ambition to win the world and as time progresses other tribes in the world will fall and be forgotten :)

Oh yer his back and it,s Jack

DeletedUser

@Tomsky: The elite bit was me taking the piss in regards to HATE. being called non-entities and ZOMBIE being self-proclaimed elites.

where did i claim hate as nonentities ?

youre the one who calls them that..i in no way inferred i was referring to them, please keep your assumptions to yourself...especially when they are incorrect, what i clearly say is i leave it generalised so people can put in who they think are noobs, even those who want to claim zombie are, im not offended by being called a noob, just remember this noob is eating villas near you

Psihic

What a load of crap.

It is simple, ZOMBIE did an op and every member had his or hers assignement.

Shauns was to send nukes to specific villages which I mailed to him at a specific time.

All his nukes were sent and all landed in the specified time period. Hence he did his job.

Manta, it is not up to you to decide or judge when a player in ZOMBIE does his job in an op and when not.

Its up to the dukes and maybee a little up to those players that organise it. And all of them were satisfied with Shauns, and 95% of other ZOMBIE members performance. I wonder when you will be able to say this for your tribe.

Is the last time I speak out on this subject, but, Shaun is a member of ZOMBIE, and it is our gain and your loss. Period.

DeletedUser

@tomsky i guess u do not get what i am asking. The statement gives an impression that u wanted to state that u r rarelly wrong. So i wanted to know does u mean this or it is just a satement.

....even i can be wrong i guess.

@Manta discussing if W2v is better or Zombie would be too much off topic so i would not go in that debate.

1) R u playing W61?
2) What account u r playing?
3) Would u keep trolling?
4) Do u have a RL? (JK)

DeletedUser

of course im never wrong...im a man

however the scentist in me has to allow for a percentage of error in my assessment.....hence the initial reply

DeletedUser107525

the Leaders of Zombie have led us straight and true, if a player don,t pull they weight they get kicked,

Yeah and if someone in Zombie gets kicked they're sent to Smurfs and Zombie just recruits someone else. Its a simple cycle in my opinion. Simple yet efficient.