ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser

well yea if they dont perform they get booted but if we rcruit someone its cause they have prooved themselves to us ad therefore recieve an invite if they want and if leadership says so

Deleted User - 10770065

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,329
Side 2: 1,061
Difference: 268

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 397
Side 2: 139
Difference: 258

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,228,525
Side 2: 9,807,055
Difference: 2,421,470

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,776,468
Side 2: 1,319,263
Difference: 2,457,205

chart

DeletedUser62543

OH DEAD PEOPLE, Are you all sure about that agreement thingy???????? Cause in our books the only Good Zombie is a dead Zombie.

Lucaya and his master diplomacy of twisting and deceiving is no longer working here. Yes some of our leaders may have had a temporary brain fart when ZOMBIES offered us this sweet propaganda ploy and played right into Lucaya's hands. But HATE's General Membership is telling our own leaders and Zombies point blank where they can shove it.

Theres an old saying, "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me", shame is on you Lucaya, Your not fooling me twice.

To the rest of the W61 tribes don't you believe this Bull-crap-ola from Zombies, we are fighting them to the end. With you by our sides or by ourselves. They are some super Stats manipulators, eat a dead account, and kick your own dead accounts before they get eaten ie GlassSpyder, Boricuax, etc.....Stats are BS anyway. Truth is we've stopped you cold, and between us, play and Urban your feeling the burn.

DeletedUser100592

@Fortezzo

Right on :) Till the end ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OH DEAD PEOPLE, Are you all sure about that agreement thingy???????? Cause in our books the only Good Zombie is a dead Zombie.

Lucaya and his master diplomacy of twisting and deceiving is no longer working here. Yes some of our leaders may have had a temporary brain fart when ZOMBIES offered us this sweet propaganda ploy and played right into Lucaya's hands. But HATE's General Membership is telling our own leaders and Zombies point blank where they can shove it.

Theres an old saying, "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me", shame is on you Lucaya, Your not fooling me twice.

To the rest of the W61 tribes don't you believe this Bull-crap-ola from Zombies, we are fighting them to the end. With you by our sides or by ourselves. They are some super Stats manipulators, eat a dead account, and kick your own dead accounts before they get eaten ie GlassSpyder, Boricuax, etc.....Stats are BS anyway. Truth is we've stopped you cold, and between us, play and Urban your feeling the burn.

Col Fortezzo,

You sir are a Boss, and took the words out of my mouth.

As you freaking were.

Deleted User - 10770065

I thought you were gone? You concluded in your farewell speech to us that how the game is over, that we have no opposition left and how Hate are now run by kids... and you come out to and say this? Where you get the gain of motivation from?

DeletedUser109810

i remember that mail from fortezzo sadly i deleted it but yea... hate are not to be trusted and tbh it wouldnt surprise me if tis is planned

DeletedUser62543

Hate are now run by kids

That is correct Shaunie Boy, a bunch of damn kids and one hot OLD lady (EQ). But at my age, they are all a bunch of damn kids, (Next to Baldi, I'm one of the oldest players in the game).

I guess its a good thing I stuck around, its bad enough you all have overwhelming numbers although a good bunch of them are inactives and you do have this incestuous family type thing going on with the smurfettes and Love. But you all had to go and try and pull this NAP stunt too. Well all I can say is thank God I raised my "DAMN KIDS" right and they listened to their Papa and are gonna stick this NAP where the sun doesn't shine on a Zombie.

Let me very quickly explain to you all a 1 verses 1 or a 50 players vs 50 players end game. Its a battle of two teams of relatively similiar or equal strength going at it. The idea being to determine who has the better strategy and skills. Now you can say all you want that that is what you want or wanted. But the truth be told, your actions from the beginning have been to do everything you could to stack the deck in your overwhelming favor. a job very well done I might add. This is a game of math and numbers, and based on that alone you should win, HOWEVER there is one very key intangible factors, Will Power. Which tribe has the will and the Kahunas to stay for the long haul. Now I have said it before and I will say it again, HATE is made up of about 1/3 of our players coming from Time on W32, and we are a loyal Brotherhood to each other, we are also to stupid, to stubborn and to mean to quit, (ASK BALDI) and the other 2/3's of HATE players are picking up those same bad habits (GO FIGURE). Plus with our partners in Play and in Urban Hating you as much as any Hater could, all in all I'd say your screwed.

DeletedUser61979

First off, I'm old too dammit.

Second, Love is gone.

Third, Zombie already could have, and maybe should have, won the world via secrets but chose to get that changed to dominance. You have told me you are a man of your word. Right? So if the leaders of Hate don't live up to the NAP THEY asked for because you decide it's not a good thing then what does that say about your word?

IMO, giving the NAP was a mistake. I think Hate needed it more than Zombie does. The whole blow up on Sunday and then majester taking her toys and leaving thing was epic. People getting cheesed off and leaving the Hate chat. People talking about forming their own tribes. Mail flying around. Quite entertaining.

It seems that Hate is one solid op from coming undone. From the inside out.

But that is just my perspective. What do I know? lol

Deleted User - 10770065

That is correct Shaunie Boy, a bunch of damn kids and one hot OLD lady (EQ). But at my age, they are all a bunch of damn kids, (Next to Baldi, I'm one of the oldest players in the game).

I guess its a good thing I stuck around, its bad enough you all have overwhelming numbers although a good bunch of them are inactives and you do have this incestuous family type thing going on with the smurfettes and Love. But you all had to go and try and pull this NAP stunt too. Well all I can say is thank God I raised my "DAMN KIDS" right and they listened to their Papa and are gonna stick this NAP where the sun doesn't shine on a Zombie.

Let me very quickly explain to you all a 1 verses 1 or a 50 players vs 50 players end game. Its a battle of two teams of relatively similiar or equal strength going at it. The idea being to determine who has the better strategy and skills. Now you can say all you want that that is what you want or wanted. But the truth be told, your actions from the beginning have been to do everything you could to stack the deck in your overwhelming favor. a job very well done I might add. This is a game of math and numbers, and based on that alone you should win, HOWEVER there is one very key intangible factors, Will Power. Which tribe has the will and the Kahunas to stay for the long haul. Now I have said it before and I will say it again, HATE is made up of about 1/3 of our players coming from Time on W32, and we are a loyal Brotherhood to each other, we are also to stupid, to stubborn and to mean to quit, (ASK BALDI) and the other 2/3's of HATE players are picking up those same bad habits (GO FIGURE). Plus with our partners in Play and in Urban Hating you as much as any Hater could, all in all I'd say your screwed.

You still haven't answered my question. Where did you get the dose of motivation from to come back again? As you've said before, that there was no opposition left and how the game is already over realistically, how has anything changed other than ZOMBIE making ground against Hate to NOW make you say that we're screwed?

DeletedUser

This is my opinion and u might not agree with this.

It is regarding HATE and ZOMBIE diplomacy and u and Lucaya.

Lucaya did not fool you, it was you who made foolish decisions. Even i made a thread where i discussed diplomacy of top tribes of W61. While i was in ZOMBIE i posted that i do not understand why HATE do not declare on ZOMBIE after giving the grace period to end diplomacy honourably. Than when UZR declaread and invited HATE to that world war against ZOMBIE, HATE could have declared as well, after giving the grace period, but still they did not do it.

Lucaya did not tricked into anything, it was HATE who did not made the right decision.

[h=3]The world war[/h]

When ZOMBIE got 11 secrets and they went far ahead

Now i would analyse ur this message.
[spoil]
5EvM0.png

[/spoil]

If u wanted to follow the agreement with ZOMBIE to have an end game war that is understandable. But later u left leadership and handed over the leadership to beowned. Beowned declared on us and did not even gave ZOMBIE a grace period. So u told LUCAYA that u r stuck in RL and so u steped down, and the actions taken by the new leaders is nothing to do with you, infact u told him that they should honour the agreemen and u cannot do anything about it.

Baiscally lucaya is not someone who would be dis honourable. He would not fool people dishonourably and take benefit of that. He put honour above his benefit.

Basically their is no shame for lucaya he did a fair deal and diplomacy with hate, he was honest in his dealings. HATE is the one who should be shamed of for being dishonest and declaring on ZOMBIE wihout a grace period notice. Now you would say that it was not me who declared on ZOMBIE it was beowned, but i would counter this argument that basically u are as much dishonest as HAte leadership who declare on ZOMBIE. If HATE leadership was dishonest with ZOMBIE and did not listened to you you could have left the tribe that was not honourable, but u did not.

I did not get into this in public forum as it should be discussed in private chat, but you are coming here on public forum and insulting Lucaya while in my opinion u r the one who is wrong so i have to post a reply and share my opinion.

Hope u understand.

DeletedUser

Urban will stand with HATE. and Play always. HATE. mustn't dismember itself - else the world is lost. But ZOMBIE will not put vice into the minds of their enemies because they cannot be fooled twice.

Deleted User - 10770065

Urban will stand with HATE. and Play always. HATE. mustn't dismember itself - else the world is lost. But ZOMBIE will not put vice into the minds of their enemies because they cannot be fooled twice.

"Urban will replace Smurfs" Do you take me as a fool?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98150

This is almost too funny……..HATE asked me for this NAP; how in the world is that fooling you? Seems like you’re fooling yourself!

We’re ok either way; just let us know if you want the NAP you asked for or not……..god so much drama.