ZOMBIE Vs HATE

drbad

time to get those cats going again :) see HATE taking a very good pounding at the moment well done zombies..

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 318
Side 2: 154
Difference: 164

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,941,572
Side 2: 1,445,910
Difference: 1,495,662

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,467
Side 2: 1,449
Difference: 1,018

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23,087,795
Side 2: 13,450,130
Difference: 9,637,665

chart

DeletedUser

300 nukes on me. Probably more coming in...

0 villages capped.

That's HATE's OP for you :D

DeletedUser

hate seem to think nuking core villas is going to affect ppl, not sure of the thought processes there, in previous worlds in a life before AM it may have made a difference but for those of us with AM its 4 clicks of a mouse and its all fixed, the only plus for them in regards to their silly attempt on me was one nuke landed back from its journey and we didnt spot it

but this is the failing of hate, they think a random nuke is the key to winning, keep nuking guys we will keep nobling...i know which side i would rather be on with that plan

DeletedUser

A whole 300 nukes? Dude that's crazy!

I sense some sarcasm. Just merely pointing out that I've achieved better results when I choose to burn 300 nukes.

All HATE Does is to send nukes, then send trains from nearby and hope I don't snipe ._.

DeletedUser

I sense some sarcasm. Just merely pointing out that I've achieved better results when I choose to burn 300 nukes.

All HATE Does is to send nukes, then send trains from nearby and hope I don't snipe ._.

Think you need to up date your signiture, Calm. and Rank [0] are finished.

drbad

Thank you for the catting AM click all rebuilt:) i rather like my new villages i required with grannies sitting at home idling away one nuke/train and presto new villages:) Not long now before HATE/PLAY merge :) thanks for the heads up Mike :)

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thank you for the catting AM click all rebuilt:) i rather like my new villages i required with grannies sitting at home idling away one nuke/train and presto new villages:) Not long now before HATE/PLAY merge :) thanks for the heads up Mike :)

Am blah-blah-blah, did it cost you res/aka coins or no? catting sucks... what is IGN?

DeletedUser109810

hate are the WORST tribe for opping lol :D oh and also nice job play didnt know that you sent troops to hate vilages for play time.... faggorts HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA such noobs

DeletedUser

It killed 2 swords, I think you call that successful :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

K64 is going to be under Zombie control one day. :3

Especially now that we have half-priced coins.

DeletedUser109810

oh yea sheppard forgot about that :D lmao and it will probably why hate have lasted so long in k64 tbh

DeletedUser

2 swords less for you, no losses for him, I don´t see why that wasn´t successful?

DeletedUser109810

this is true a mean every true tribal wars player knows that spears are best at attacking.... if only i had stacked with axe i would of won

DeletedUser

There you go, you just admitted you´re a noob. (Not that we don´t already know...)