ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser73474

i just love good OP, i see sum of the players for first time lol

DeletedUser

I just love Al budak.

He's as bad at English as he is at sending trains.

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Al Swearangen, and who are you ingame ?

I don't play w61, probably shouldn't comment but it seems maybe something changed in tw, where getting catted is now good & the target can flame people for it? :icon_rolleyes: Well nvm, just looking to catch up a little.

DeletedUser

Catting in general isn´t a bad thing (for the attacker), but sending out nukes for 100+ hours, just to cat some backline villages is (in most players opinion) simply useless, since the AM simply rebuilds them. It isn´t really as annoying as people think.

DeletedUser

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS :D some nuke hate please teach us with all your amazing wisdom and how to build such a special nuke

http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/afaed145eede0b691cc525e998deeb5a

this is true a mean every true tribal wars player knows that spears are best at attacking.... if only i had stacked with axe i would of won

So what i make of ur two post is that Brgy26 is inexperienced so he is sending spear and HC as nuke.

I would say Bragy26 is ranked 16th on ODA and 20 on points. I do not imagine that he have gained all this ODA sending spears and HC Nukes. Definetely he would have send proper nukes. Their could be a lot of reasons for this attack. Most common i can think of is he was trying to make his Deffence village into Offense village, so decided to send those troops as attack.

Hope u understand.

Catting in general isn´t a bad thing (for the attacker), but sending out nukes for 100+ hours, just to cat some backline villages is (in most players opinion) simply useless, since the AM simply rebuilds them. It isn´t really as annoying as people think.

Please change " (in most players opinion)" to "(in my opinion)" as i think u do not have any poll stats or any other fact to back that most players have the same opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 235
Side 2: 94
Difference: 141

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,185,514
Side 2: 876,364
Difference: 1,309,150

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,284
Side 2: 1,436
Difference: 848

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,445,505
Side 2: 13,335,130
Difference: 8,110,375

chart

DeletedUser

Please change " (in most players opinion)" to "(in my opinion)" as i think u do not have any poll stats or any other fact to back that most players have the same opinion.

All Zombie players (me included) don´t care much for the backline catting, so I took this as most players opinion, my apologies!

Al Budak, feel like sharing the real one?

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

No mention was made of 100+ hour distances. Instead Tomsky and then drbad (in a rather unlettered contribution) attempted to ridicule the entire concept of Hate using catnukes, rather than perhaps illustrating their failure by pointing out a particular deficiency in the duration, planning and/or execution of the op.

It can't be taken for granted that every player uses account manager (even at this stage). This is a limited haul world, surely resources spent on rebuilding rather than minting coins do matter, also, AM didn't stop Riots duke from quitting under pressure from a Hate cat op.

I can't quite reconcile these two posts... Maybe drbad thinks he is the only person in w61 to use AM?

time to get those cats going again :) see HATE taking a very good pounding at the moment well done zombies..

Thank you for the catting AM click all rebuilt:) i rather like my new villages i required with grannies sitting at home idling away one nuke/train and presto new villages:) Not long now before HATE/PLAY merge :) thanks for the heads up Mike :)

DeletedUser

Then it depends what you value higher - not having your nuke for 200 hours or rebuild a farm/smithy in a backline village.

DeletedUser

All Zombie players (me included) don´t care much for the backline catting, so I took this as most players opinion, my apologies!

Al Budak, feel like sharing the real one?

I play risharks in Zombie. I was in the council as well. I do not know anything that we do not care about backline catting. I do not know how u come to this conclusion. I think ur sample size is not large enough, maybe u talked to 2-3 members and they have the same opinion so u considered it as the opinion of majority of zombie players.

Psihic

I play risharks in Zombie. I was in the council as well. I do not know anything that we do not care about backline catting. I do not know how u come to this conclusion. I think ur sample size is not large enough, maybe u talked to 2-3 members and they have the same opinion so u considered it as the opinion of majority of zombie players.

In a few months time, when HATE is dead, I will explain in detail why the catting strategy is utter failure.

But why give the enemy the advantage of knowledge that we have and they obviously dont ?

DeletedUser105718

Catting is stupid, because you guys are sending your cat nukes 80h+ out. If the target is somewhat ~40h-50h then it becomes a little bit effective, but if only done once and not repeated for 3-5 times by a couple of players. It losses all the efficiency. Honestly, it's just better to nuke frontline villages.

DeletedUser

I´m also in Zombie if you may not know...so far the players I did speak to where not overly annoyed about having their backline catted. I personally see rather my backline catted down than have these nukes there were it hurts.

DeletedUser

No mention was made of 100+ hour distances. Instead Tomsky and then drbad (in a rather unlettered contribution) attempted to ridicule the entire concept of Hate using catnukes, rather than perhaps illustrating their failure by pointing out a particular deficiency in the duration, planning and/or execution of the op.

It can't be taken for granted that every player uses account manager (even at this stage). This is a limited haul world, surely resources spent on rebuilding rather than minting coins do matter, also, AM didn't stop Riots duke from quitting under pressure from a Hate cat op.

I can't quite reconcile these two posts... Maybe drbad thinks he is the only person in w61 to use AM?

let me clarify..the nukes where sent 120 plus hours..simply put a total waste...dodge out most of the troops in case its a cat op and leave enough home to kill cats, if its a nuke, the villas rebuilt before their nuke gets back home, with AM its 4 clicks and done, takes no time and you carry on with your ops as normal, nobling enemy villas and nobles are half price also with 900 plus villas and resources balance, the costs are not even an impact

if you see the waste of a nuke out of comission for 240 hours with no cap at the end as a success then feel free to keep sending them

Last edited by a moderator:

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@tomsky: I'm not part of Hate, and although I appreciate the mini tutorial I am already familiar with defensive strategy. I was really only posting to encourage more detailed posts/flames in future. And yes 120+ hour nuking is quite futile so that's all I wanted to know about this specific issue.

DeletedUser

@tomsky: I'm not part of Hate, and although I appreciate the mini tutorial I am already familiar with defensive strategy. I was really only posting to encourage more detailed posts/flames in future. And yes 120+ hour nuking is quite futile so that's all I wanted to know about this specific issue.

wasnt popping at you specifically bud, just generalized popping ;p

and an op with a purpose i would always commend, but for the sake of hitting a farm is as futile as it gets when no troops die or minimal troops, even if they kill a few nukes due to bad return times etc from other ops, i would still consider 1k nukes out of comission for that time a total waste of resources

DeletedUser

Catting is good for players like NakataN. Stops his spread of Barb nobling.