Difference: 1,126

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,983,334
Side 2: 14,381,331
Difference: 10,602,003

chart

DeletedUser106615

Safe to say that ZOMBIE is by far the better tribe ?

You have 3/4's the top 20 players. Yet it still feels like you guys are trying to prove something to us. Zombie happens to be the "better" tribe by default, considering you merged in Riot!'s top members. If two people jump one guy on the street and knocked him out after a struggle, I don't see how the bragging is supposed to carry any significance. But don't let me rain on your parade, carry on drinking your own cool-aid :icon_neutral:

*Oh, and good job merging in Rx as well(or whatever tribe was up north at the time)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105718

You have 3/4's the top 20 players. Yet it still feels like you guys are trying to prove something to us. Zombie happens to be the "better" tribe by default, considering you merged in Riot!'s top members. If two people jump one guy on the street and knocked him out after a struggle, I don't see how the bragging is supposed to carry any significance. But don't let me rain on your parade, carry on drinking your own cool-aid :icon_neutral:

*Oh, and good job merging in Rx as well(or whatever tribe was up north at the time)

And you know, you had the same chance to recruit Riot! players. How do you think top players become top players? You've had all the same chances. So yeah, Zombie is better, but not by default.

DeletedUser

Play is doing a damn good job against Zombie, much better than Hate.

DeletedUser

with the exception of two players, i have a lot of respect for play, they are doing good, in part its because we arent focusing on them entirely but props for what they have achieved thus far

hate is an entirely different game, they have no constructive method of play and almost all of what they do makes no sense, hopefully this new leadership might have a clue

@solscend

the reason we have 3/4 of the top 20 in our tribe is due to the fact we got there taking villas off the enemy, meanwhile hate simply thinks a nuke will do the job, i have more inc form hate to villas they have no chance of taking..and i mean no chance and yet they keep sending to them, there are villas in excess of 140 hrs from them at ram speed, i havent bothered to look at noble speed as its a joke, we on the other hand are taking villas at will and making your players go inactive, another 2 accounts forced into inactivity and one given up and being internalled because e knew he was next

so in short

props to play

hates a joke

DeletedUser109810

couldnt agree tomsky... except 50% of play i dislike and dont respect but the rest i do... and i know they send nukes from 110 hours away and 140 hour noble trains i dont get what they do....

DeletedUser106615

#1 I'm in Play, and I'm just spectating/observing from the outside.

"ratio of Smurfs ZOMBIE vs rest of the world is 11:10"
#2 GUARD is hitting HATE from the north, and the rest of the world is negligible considering they don't even partake in the war. But even forgoing GUARD who's helping you, ZOMBIE + SMURFS (52k villages) vs HATE. + PLAY (43k villages). Nice try.

#3 Giving my opinion on my own tribe carries no significance, but yeah we're awesome :3. Just kidding haha. Most of our large players are relatively sheltered. You guys are cool too :icon_neutral:.

#4 Back to fruitlessly debating about ZOMBIE's legitimacy. We all know you have a very high probability of winning this world. Given that, you still want to go about this like you actually put in the effort associated with winning a large scale end game war. You did recruit most of Riot!'s large players (and somehow HATE didn't even end up with Maghy :icon_neutral::icon_confused:) and you did end up recruiting away Rx in the north(which made me sad because I thought they would even up the scales). Yay. Dominance over world achieved. I love how you leave so very little to your enemies, yet complain about their performance with such gusto (and you brag a lot too, posting stats incessantly). Wherein lies the challenge, ZOMBIE?

*I got it, give us Lucaya and Risharks and we'll call it even :lol:

DeletedUser

#1 I'm in Play, and I'm just spectating/observing from the outside.

"ratio of Smurfs ZOMBIE vs rest of the world is 11:10"
#2 GUARD is hitting HATE from the north, and the rest of the world is negligible considering they don't even partake in the war. But even forgoing GUARD who's helping you, ZOMBIE + SMURFS (52k villages) vs HATE. + PLAY (43k villages). Nice try.

I have seen tribes over come much greater odds than that. 11:10 is not much of an advantage.

#4 Back to fruitlessly debating about ZOMBIE's legitimacy. We all know you have a very high probability of winning this world. Given that, you still want to go about this like you actually put in the effort associated with winning a large scale end game war. You did recruit most of Riot!'s large players (and somehow HATE didn't even end up with Maghy :icon_neutral::icon_confused:) and you did end up recruiting away Rx in the north(which made me sad because I thought they would even up the scales). Yay. Dominance over world achieved. I love how you leave so very little to your enemies, yet complain about their performance with such gusto (and you brag a lot too, posting stats incessantly). Wherein lies the challenge, ZOMBIE?

*I got it, give us Lucaya and Risharks and we'll call it even :lol:

Hate would have recruited us as well if given the chance so what difference does it make? If you think tribes win worlds without recruiting then you have not been playing this game very long.

DeletedUser106615

Safe to say that ZOMBIE is by far the better tribe ?

Rednecks, things like that^ are what appear unjustified to me. If HATE had recruited any decent amount of Riot! players, and ZOMBIE were still beating them consistently, bragging about being "better" or even "elite" (remember that whole debate?) would come across much more... believable. And no one ever seems to acknowledge the Rx merge. You obtained millions of points from the north that HATE would not have touched (and very well may have given you more of a fight). Like I said, you pick up all the good players, start winning, and then come to the conclusion that you've earned it.

You engineered your advantage by basically saying to Riot! and Rx, "Hey, we're slightly ahead of Play and HATE, why don't you all come join us?". If recruiting is so crucial to winning worlds, why did you stop at Rx? Why not just recruit the whole world? One, I guess some players have some self respect, some respect for their tribes and for the game. They don't just throw in the towel and join the largest tribe. But two, it's because you obviously wouldn't let us, right? ZOMBIE wants to play the game, but play without any uncertainty of losing. So they recruit most of the world away and then begin their "glorious" conquest of the rest of the world in their attempt to call this a competitive war game. It's no fun if you already know the outcome of things :icon_cry:.

DeletedUser105718

Every tribe recruits. If you were unable to do that, well, that's your fault.

DeletedUser106615

You can recruit, sure. I'm sure every tribe on W61 was vying for the membership of exRiot! players. I kind of fault the players in Rx and Riot! for deciding to throw the balance of W61 irrevocably into ZOMBIE's favor by joining them or hindering HATE (GUARD, anyone?).

Bragging, though? Bragging about what? Frequently updating stats, then having your own members comment with disgust/glee about how it's one sided? Please, if you were so surprised at how "Zombie have a steady lead over HATE.​", I am here to inform you.

I have seen tribes over come much greater odds than that. 11:10 is not much of an advantage.

GUARD + ZOMBIE + SMURFS (55k) to HATE + PLAY(43k) is a 5:4 advantage. Not enough to impress you? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser105718

You're not starting to talk numbers. Which in-game do not matter at all. Even if hate was 11:10 and has the "advantage" they would still be losing. How your tribe decided to act is on them, I don't see what's bad recruiting good players that wouldn't have held their own ground, because Riot! was falling apart from the inside.

We're bragging because we have something to brag about.

DeletedUser

Just a note...it wasn't 11:10 when the wars first began.

I believe ZOMBIE/SMURFS did not outnumber you guys back then :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Rednecks, things like that^ are what appear unjustified to me. If HATE had recruited any decent amount of Riot! players, and ZOMBIE were still beating them consistently, bragging about being "better" or even "elite" (remember that whole debate?) would come across much more... believable. And no one ever seems to acknowledge the Rx merge. You obtained millions of points from the north that HATE would not have touched (and very well may have given you more of a fight). Like I said, you pick up all the good players, start winning, and then come to the conclusion that you've earned it.

You engineered your advantage by basically saying to Riot! and Rx, "Hey, we're slightly ahead of Play and HATE, why don't you all come join us?". If recruiting is so crucial to winning worlds, why did you stop at Rx? Why not just recruit the whole world? One, I guess some players have some self respect, some respect for their tribes and for the game. They don't just throw in the towel and join the largest tribe. But two, it's because you obviously wouldn't let us, right? ZOMBIE wants to play the game, but play without any uncertainty of losing. So they recruit most of the world away and then begin their "glorious" conquest of the rest of the world in their attempt to call this a competitive war game. It's no fun if you already know the outcome of things :icon_cry:.

Solscend, you are using the same excuses that have been used by tribes on the losing side since the beginning of tribal wars. This game is all about strategy and positioning, how do you think Riot was taken down? We had 2 of the top 3 tribes warring us and we never had the numbers Zombie has today. Play and Hate used the same strategy to try and take down Zombie, Zombie recruiting Rx was a smart move otherwise it would have been a gang bang had Hate convinced them to join them.

But I will say it takes more than numbers to take out a tribe. I have seen tribes at a disadvantage come from behind and win, at much worse odds than you have posted. When Zombie is active they have shown to be pretty good, I am not going as far to call them elite yet but when Zombie wants to be they can be almost as good as any tribe I have been a part of.

DeletedUser106615

You're not starting to talk numbers. Which in-game do not matter at all. Even if hate was 11:10 and has the "advantage" they would still be losing. How your tribe decided to act is on them, I don't see what's bad recruiting good players that wouldn't have held their own ground, because Riot! was falling apart from the inside.

We're bragging because we have something to brag about.

Think about it; was there any real chance of a considerable number of Riot! players heading to HATE? Not really. Instead of warring, ZOMBIE just recruited. I've heard it all now (maybe not, but...). You guys call it a smart move. You guys say it is necessary. Hell, you even blame HATE for not recruiting them :icon_confused:. Again maybe we just have different values, but winning through recruitment is nothing to brag about. There's no glory in winning when its beyond a doubt that you will win (I mean how could you lose now, with 15/20 top 20 players?).

In my honest opinion, had you chosen not to recruit-extravaganza, nobody would have recruited Rx, and I doubt very many of Riot! would have wanted to join the HATE that recently declared on them. If you fought HATE/Play (and maybe Rx) on these terms and were still winning, props. That would be a relatively even fight, one that would leave some element of uncertainty and surprise in the game. It's too bad ZOMBIE leadership decided they weren't up for any sort of challenge, and turned W61 into a joke.

How can numbers not matter? You say if HATE had the numbers, they'd still be losing, but you wouldn't even agree to fight them on those terms. You decided to take a numbers lead :icon_neutral:.