ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser

All the umadbros from ZOMBIE players show that in fact, they're the mad ones.

All the butthurt from Alyxar and attempted dismissiveness of Rednecks (who if he didn't care would just shut up) is really quite delicious, can't deal with the fact that your tribe is a joke incapable of killing PLAY or HATE. in a timely manner despite all you accomplished?

So sad...

I would be honest i do not read a lot of Solscend post as they are normally long and he is not someone i like to discuss things with. On the other hand u r a fine poster but sometimes u troll a lot. Now regarding ZOMBIE being a joke is quite biased. So what u think, what ZOMBIE should have done. I was in RIOT and ZOMBIE/IMPACT fought RIOT well. Obviously over the time players leave world and the quality of players decrease. It would be better if u explain a bit so in understand where u r coming from.

DeletedUser17459

I didn't even know you were in Zombie - which account do you play Rednecks? :O

And let's get real :p Zombie is kicking Hate accounts out of their villages left and right the last couple weeks. That is earning your win right there.

DeletedUser

I didn't even know you were in Zombie - which account do you play Rednecks? :O

I have been on Story Tellers the past couple of months. Was getting bored and about to quit when my exResist buddy woke me up. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I've doubted our victory many, many, many times.

Started when we began losing the war to Rawr/EGO/CENSOR in K65/66.

When WASP mass-merged around us and became bigger ._.

When Cloud took 3 villages in K66 from out of no where.

When Riot merged with Gians

When Riot warred us.

When Raptor, our frontline account in K54 got banned.

When Madsquad, our co-duke, got banned.

When 5 other accounts got a temp ban.

When UZR/PLAY/HATE tried to gangbang us

When Lucaya started becoming inactive for a short while.

When certain core players from IMPACT quit.
---------

This world has not been a free-ride. We've worked hard to get to where we are now. Say what you like, we overcame those obstacles as they came along.

DeletedUser106615

I think I will ignore Slow from now on, if it's okay with you all :eek:.

Yes ZOMBIE was impressive, fighting and reforming IMPACT, showing Riot! it shouldn't recruit its largest neighbor. Remember, this is all, in fact, pure opinion (Rednecks). ZOMBIE was impressive UNTIL they decided to recruit/recruit/recruit. Your records show it. Your member lists show it.

What is Play? Play was WarrCheffain, a couple of dedicated players, and then a whole bunch of rim players that do not contribute to our cause whatsoever. They got their boost in their game from HATE, namely the exRESIST folk. I for one, do not believe the claim that HATE and Play outnumbered ZOMBIE's elements, considering how many accounts they recruited from UZR/Riot!, especially considering HATE and Play didn't obtain any noticable members. Again, even Maghy was removed from HATE membership because of spy suspicions (or something like that). Also the gangbang doesn't really include UZR: ask Sobaks. UZR folded and joined you in like two seconds.

In the context of THIS war, you've had the free ride. You worked hard to get it, sure, but this war has been a cake-walk because you simply invited and watched the world turn blue (and what didn't turn blue attacked HATE, namely Love/GUARD). When did you ever feel threatened? Lines broken? With the beck and call of so many nukes and d, with so many active players now, and co-players to boot (while we had to deal with the common inactivity found in tribes that don't fill its member list with great players, or don't have that opportunity). I'd like to ask a direct question and see how long it takes to get a straight answer. ZOMBIE(s), do you believe you came into this war with a predetermined advantage by way of recruitment?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106615

Hey red, legit(rhetorical) question. Is playing StoryTellers any fun? Any challenge? Seriously brah you're just jumping on the bandwagon here. You're nobling a bunch of semiactive accounts. It's this bandwagon effect that I criticize exRiot!/UZR for. Jump ship, throw in the towel and join the tribe that holds the #1 spot so you don't have to worry your heads about any challenge at all. Join the #1 tribe so it can be the #1 tribe by that much more. Join the #1 tribe... was it by invite from Lucaya/leadership, or did those players come knocking at your door? Another question :eek:

DeletedUser105718

Yes, you're ignoring me for the hard truth I'm telling you. <3

DeletedUser98503

Once you get a few more worlds down you maybe you won't type like this and yes back in jan/feb I doubted us I'm sure we were starting to lose in stats or were struggling to keep it even, our inactivity was shocking and I myself thought we could of lost I even said it to people that it wasn't looking good but then thankfully some of the tribes people knew people and got our accounts active, Of course ZOMBIE are achieving I'll say from dec-march during the war we done average but the last month this tribe has resembled the team work we used to have in Impact and don't use the "inactivity" problem we've had it and we've dealt with it.

Inactivity is your own fault you recruited those players if rednecks on the band wagon so what? We can't help it if your south is falling like dominoes all it means for rednecks is he's got a lot more D/O for the next lot of you he chooses. Warrchief never had a spy on it from what you guys seem to claim I had that account added IG from Impact time and obv the sitter couldn't delete at the start of our assault that account was online more then mine sent a few trains and nukes but if it was inactive thats your fault again, Banerlan he was surrounded had no chance, The rest are just small fries and will never be able to standup to this group, All the south needed was organization and I provided it I should of done this a long time ago but neglected the south for quite a while.

We will work our way over for you more talented players don't worry about that but we'll enjoy this feast first.

DeletedUser106615

You dealt with it by recruiting heavily. Inactivity is natural. Can you explain to me how it is our fault, and who did we recruit? We're not the ones who recruited, you were. You're basically admitting you took an advantage over HATE/Play by recruiting where we couldn't. And if you have the time, please answer my questions. 1. Do you think ZOMBIE came into the HATE/Play war with a major recruitment advantage (you kinda implied this already), and 2. Did ZOMBIE approach exRiot!/UZR to join, or did they come to you asking?

You're right about the small fries buddy. Organize the south or no, those small fries would have just sat there 'till hell froze over. Don't rush yourself. We have a few talented players down there, like BlackHaler, Trigaa and andrewkins, but those guys wouldn't even make your top 40. Warr, your biggest challenge, quit months ago. Now you go ahead and "enjoy this feast". You're acting tough, but dude, you're fighting, once again, a bunch of rim players who wouldn't have a chance even if they had co-players and solid leadership. Which you guys do have. What is there to brag about?

DeletedUser98150

........can't deal with the fact that your tribe is a joke incapable of killing PLAY or HATE. in a timely manner despite all you accomplished?

So sad...

That’s too funny……I got 9 nobles! Seems like the mathematics is too complicated for you; this is a no haul world :icon_rolleyes:; there is a limit on how many coins we can mint everyday……:icon_idea:

What exactly have they achieved? Recruiting to number 1 and being a giant family tribe is the only thing they have done on this world, but i guess that's considered a achievement nowadays :icon_rolleyes:

We achieved to zach you. From my point of view that was the turning point for us.:lol:

DeletedUser98503

You merged UC didn't you and you yourself aren't even an original Play so you merged Resist too and honestly you think just because a player/tribe is smaller makes it impossible to win? I'll use Zach's argue once that I seen "Look at us on w5 the other tribe is 2x our size yet we're winning" :icon_rolleyes:

You're just being a sore loser we just come here to rattle your cage, you always get a person like you on every world end game in denial.

DeletedUser106615

Of course being smaller doesn't mean we can't win, but it's almost like you expect us to be winning or something. In some respects we had a period where we were winning, but numbers + activity will always come through. Let's see, we merged in UC. Good point :eek:. Couple of 2-3million point accounts :eek:. Very tide turning and world ending selections. I'm glad we managed to match your 5+million account recruitment. And Resist was in HATE before coming to Play, which is like taking some players from Smurfs and dumping them in ZOMBIE. There was no net gain in this transaction.

And yes, like I said before Alyxar,
Every winning tribe needs its own jealous ragequitting troll to remind it of all its amazing recruiting
I'm a sore loser on a mission :).

DeletedUser

That’s too funny……I got 9 nobles! Seems like the mathematics is too complicated for you; this is a no haul world :icon_rolleyes:; there is a limit on how many coins we can mint everyday……:icon_idea:

We achieved to zach you. From my point of view that was the turning point for us.:lol:

If you mean you were able to get rid of me, you are wrong, i still hold my zombie accounts ;)
Go recruit more chris, there are a few accounts under my control still that wouldn't mind sitting in zombie :lol:

DeletedUser106502

You dealt with it by recruiting heavily. Inactivity is natural. Can you explain to me how it is our fault, and who did we recruit? We're not the ones who recruited, you were. You're basically admitting you took an advantage over HATE/Play by recruiting where we couldn't. And if you have the time, please answer my questions. 1. Do you think ZOMBIE came into the HATE/Play war with a major recruitment advantage (you kinda implied this already), and 2. Did ZOMBIE approach exRiot!/UZR to join, or did they come to you asking?

You're right about the small fries buddy. Organize the south or no, those small fries would have just sat there 'till hell froze over. Don't rush yourself. We have a few talented players down there, like BlackHaler, Trigaa and andrewkins, but those guys wouldn't even make your top 40. Warr, your biggest challenge, quit months ago. Now you go ahead and "enjoy this feast". You're acting tough, but dude, you're fighting, once again, a bunch of rim players who wouldn't have a chance even if they had co-players and solid leadership. Which you guys do have. What is there to brag about?

I normally don't post much here, and shouldn't probably do it this time as well.

Solcend... TRIBAL wars... tribes change over time - new friendships are made, and players with common targets join forces - it is the nature of the game. I don't think a single player has stayed in the same tribe during the whole world.
I joined Zombie from STD (some call it UZR) because I think hate. did not attack like agreed with STD/Play... I decided that I would try to join a tribe from where I could eventually hit the hate family. others may have different reasons.

Solcend... please do not pretend to know why we joined our tribe - you obviously don't.

DeletedUser

Hey red, legit(rhetorical) question. Is playing StoryTellers any fun? Any challenge? Seriously brah you're just jumping on the bandwagon here. You're nobling a bunch of semiactive accounts. It's this bandwagon effect that I criticize exRiot!/UZR for. Jump ship, throw in the towel and join the tribe that holds the #1 spot so you don't have to worry your heads about any challenge at all. Join the #1 tribe so it can be the #1 tribe by that much more. Join the #1 tribe... was it by invite from Lucaya/leadership, or did those players come knocking at your door? Another question :eek:

In my defense I did ask for a list of your inactives. :icon_biggrin:

I came here to ensure the right tribe won this world. When I joined that was very much in doubt, you guys out numbered Zombie, they were dealing with all kinds of inactivity issues, and Play was having their way in the south. So don't accuse me of piling on as that simply is not true.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106615

*grumbles* Did HATE/RESIST/Play really outnumber ZOMBIE/Smurf/Love + exRiot! and UZR/STD recruits?

The only major breakthroughs Play have had were lead by RESIST players anyway. We're not the ones that came into this war with huge advantages. I mean shaunabeer and mikeyninepoints left Play to join you guys (or did you recruit them?). More bandwagoning. So we had to first deal with what was originally our own turf before we could do anything worthwhile. Zombie faced a challenge in Play and HATE before they decided to basically grab a third of the world. And what they didn't grab fought HATE instead. Basically, UZR and Riot! decided to join ZOMBIE against HATE. Not a very fair fight if you ask me. I do not believe ZOMBIE and co. was outnumbered. And Play's initial breakthroughs were against its own members​.

DeletedUser98503

Riot! was bs'd by HATE where else would they go we fought them and done a lot more work in such a short time compared to HATE who couldn't even handle Riot! until we stepped in. Our war with UZR was brief but that front line was also being hammered into and picked a few players up, Why not? Our allies had just joined a joint war with our enemy and just sitting there? If we know our history we should know that our allies should never turn on us look at what happened to WASP :icon_biggrin:

so yes main reason for bringing UZR was to be ready for HATE I wanted a later war maybe Feb time but they jumped the gun, At least I'd of had the decency to give you your grace period like which was agreed along with you guys were still attacking our ex Riot! recruits even when you were not attacking them while they were Riot!, HATE wouldn't even be on w61 today if it wasn't for us but hey aren't HATE all meant to be w32 pro players you guys should have this in the bag :lol:

DeletedUser

3. Unknown shouldn't be added to stats since he was a spy and gifted his villages to ZOMBIE, if zombie add that to stats then you guys really are egotistical, which so far I didn't think you were, well, most of you :p
(
Unnkown was our spy he loved us so much that before hitting delete he send his nukes at us.

http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/91f2d19b8a7bb497dae145a926cc547e
http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/716b45c692cc364b908d7bcdf1cda168
http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/d0b48bb807a0a4dde15eb46e258f5871
http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/104a9443fdbec871a7ba22fa6d9013e3
http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/32828c0098ad34b93d2872dbb10eee89

DeletedUser98503

North being creamed again :icon_twisted:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE.

Timeframe: Last 24 hours