ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser

I don't like the externals, but seriously, you guys really can't stop bullying solscend ey?

I've read all the stuff both sides have posted. All he's trying to say is how zombie has the numbers advantage (+quality) walking in the zombie - hate/play war. geezus, doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Of course it's true.

Zombie tries to bully solscend by saying stuff about their tribal past (impact), that he sucks and his stats show it, by stating how hate is the tribe who started the war in the first place, by threatening him slave positions once he is inevitably forced to join Zombie, and by saying that you can brag because...you can. Why not brag if you can brag ey?

Here's my reply to you.
- Yes, solscend is not exactly your top notch player. However he never said that he was one, nor wished to be one, he simply pointed out something else (numbers/quality advantage).
- I don't give half a sht about your epic histories, just as you don't give a quarter of a sht about my epic histories of battling out noodle 4x resist size, surviving the ordeal and growing to be a ranked 3rd tribe in the world.
- Hate started the war? What did you expect them to do, sit and watch zombie steamroller play, then what? Shake hands with zombie, merge into one big huge tribe and all win? Or wait until zombie finishes steamrolling play then heroically try to take on zombie 1 vs 1?
- Where did all this garbage of Play joining Zombie come from again?
- Brag. Whatever. You haven't tasted the hardship we have to constantly endure to survive this world.

On a final note, please stop thinking that you control us. There are certainly great players in zombie, saphrax is certainly one solid player that I've had many chances to scrap with. But mind the attitude. You want respect, we'll give you respect. You want attitude, here's attitude. How are you going finally defeat us? Think up of more and more complicated ops? Convince people to throw another 2000 nukes at celestialmonkey? 3000? 4000? Guess what, here's our way. All we have to do is quit together. Black, Chess, me, solscend and trigaa. Have fun nobling barbs in the future for your epic win. Please mention it on your future profiles how you have managed to win world 61.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nobodies bullying solscend......we are ridiculing him, there is a difference....

nowhere does he give zombie credit, instead he wants us all to say o hey youre right, we recruited everyone, this is clearly incorrect and most of us have given up with him, so now we ridicule him and make his e-anger grow by pointing out how bad a player he really is

as for hving him as a slave....we have far better players to have as a slave than him, one of our slaves might want a slave of their own so they could take pity on him...but i wouldnt count on that, our slaves have quite high levels of requirements

and if you all decide to go barb.....this jsut means we won its an admission of defeat...and if you want to admit defeat and leave the rest of play to be eaten with ease, then feel free to do that, you are the spine of play m8, a lot of us respect you as a player, regardless of you being in the enemy tribe and you can only carry evryone in your tribe for so long.....so take a long hard loook at the delete option and you make your choice....as i said you deleting doesnt diminish the victory because all second/third place tribes always delete at some point...on every world....its the nature f the game, you dont get a medal for second here

DeletedUser106615

So much of what you post is wrong it's almost scary. I have said multiple times that ZOMBIE was impressive up until now. I have said that I'm not good at this game, and don't care to be. The only thing I'm trying to prove here is ZOMBIE's shitty attitude, and you tomsky are one prime example of it. My posts have reflected my honest opinions with the decency of respect. But you're like Slow 2.0. All you do is call people shit. And avoid my arguments. Anyone can call names, and you don't contribute to this forum in the slightest (in my opinion).

DeletedUser105718

The only thing I'm trying to prove here is ZOMBIE's shitty attitude

That's hypocritical.

You haven't tasted the hardship we have to constantly endure to survive this world.

Well you're a hypocrite.

DeletedUser

solscend you have had every point you tried to make countered, when it is you move onto another trying to get ppl to agree, even your own allies disagree with you and yet you persist, there comes a point when we get tired so we do what annoys you most, we brag we ridicule you, why, because we want to, because you deserve no less and because it pleases me...the feel of your tears of frustration please me

more tears please

DeletedUser98503

Yes we did expect HATE to sit and watch, Maybe even join in on Play as when we signed our alliance we made a certain end game pact of a 1vs1 but they obviously knew they wouldn't be able to handle us in a 1vs1 to had to jump the gun, I wouldn't really care if they just told the truth instead of changing like a tampon and I just checked Resist stats was a 4m tribe and lost about 27 in total to HATE F which also includes once you went to HATE so in all it was a short war, not to nit pick but isn't that the exact same thing ZOMBIE are being accused for when yet your own members done it in the past

DeletedUser106615

More tears? If you insist :icon_wink:.

Labeling posts as "tears" and sarcastically asking for more isn't going to deter anyone. So far Lucaya made a small concession and Alyxar answered one of my questions, but other than that it's been more or less a flame fest. Tomsky, let me summarize what I feel the last 15 pages have been about.

First post I make, I criticize Pshic's attitude/arrogance on ZOMBIE obviously being better, not realizing what kind of a storm I'd brew up. My point is that you shouldn't brag if you recruited more than the enemy. What happens? 11:10, it's your fault you didn't recruit, the reason we have 3/4 of the top 20 in our tribe is due to the fact we got there taking villas off the enemy. Yeah, you sure didn't recruit half your top players, Tom. Since my point is about attitude, and you guys take off to defend your recruitment, how was I countered? :icon_confused: (In turn I used TWstats to counter you)

Look, in order to say "hey ZOMBIE don't brag when you had the advantage", I need to establish with you people that you had an advantage not worth bragging about. People like Red say being smaller doesn't mean you're at a disadvantage. Slow said "You're not starting to talk numbers. Which in-game do not matter at all." So I had to go on to discuss how recruiting DOES give you an advantage, which led to more arguing about recruiting. You say I'm fixated on recruitment. I say you're fixated on how you capped your way to world domination. But people agree, and it is undeniable that ZOMBIE egregiously recruited away Riot! and UZR. So ha, countered.

Huge recruitment ---> tons of villages/players ---> Lead in war ---> Easily obtained so no reason to be bragging

If your reasoning is that you're bragging because you can, hell anyone can do that. I can start bragging right now about my half dozen caps on Lucaya (pointless as it is). You're not just bragging because you can, you're bragging because you guys think you're so much better and that you've accomplished such great deeds in this war. I don't feel the same way. So hence I argue. And of course you'll argue back, but you've overextended yourselves. The facts are there. You guys recruited a huge advantage and simply don't acknowledge it in your victory speeches.

DeletedUser

but again you see only what you want to see

when hate declared, along with play and your other now dead allies....zombie was smaller than all of you, even if youi nclude our little blue half zombie allies, we had fewer villas and certainly less members in total, we didnt whine we didnt shout omg its so unfairs...the bigger boy...omg ohnoez

we knuckled down and ate your allies, we eat hate and we are eating play, now when we are larger because we ate your little allies you come here crying like someones stolen your lollipop, face it, you cry because you think its unfair now you no longer have the upper hand

i love the feel of your tears as they fall across my feet, the salty tang of loser tastes good...keep sending them

DeletedUser

Guys, chill.

It's about time I actually lost some villages to our enemies. I was starting to think I could just log in 5 mins a day and still win.

Relax, this 'victory' of theirs will be short-lived :D

DeletedUser106615

Hahaha aw </3 I like my new villages.

Anyway :icon_neutral:. We still have something to argue about. Well I'm just more curious actually. ZOMBIE recruited Riot! and UZR. HATE teamed up with Play and Resist. Play was a collection of rim players led by the fearsome WarrCheffain. Resist was good, but nothing on the scale of Riot! recruits (maybe we could match the UZR recruits). Anything Riot! that didn't join ZOMBIE formed Love, and attacked HATE. I'm sorry, but I don't think we were bigger than you. HATE got one noticeable Riot! recruit, Maghy. Who subsequently did nothing and got kicked over spy suspicions.

Therefore, ZOMBIE had the advantage. If we had the clear cut advantage at that time, I would not be posting here.

DeletedUser98503

HATE begged Love to join them, They didn't so HATE attacked Love and Love retaliated and Maghy was never kicked, He left the tribe himself.

DeletedUser101767

Hahaha aw </3 I like my new villages.

Anyway :icon_neutral:. We still have something to argue about. Well I'm just more curious actually. ZOMBIE recruited Riot! and UZR. HATE teamed up with Play and Resist. Play was a collection of rim players led by the fearsome WarrCheffain. Resist was good, but nothing on the scale of Riot! recruits (maybe we could match the UZR recruits). Anything Riot! that didn't join ZOMBIE formed Love, and attacked HATE. I'm sorry, but I don't think we were bigger than you. HATE got one noticeable Riot! recruit, Maghy. Who subsequently did nothing and got kicked over spy suspicions.

Therefore, ZOMBIE had the advantage. If we had the clear cut advantage at that time, I would not be posting here.

I'd say HATE and ZOMBIE were pretty even on riot recruits in terms of skill. Most of what ZOMBIE took was people who joined later from merges, only good player they got was James/Game of Thrones.

As for ZOMBIE being arrogant, they were worse when I was playing and lucky/alyxar were around. ZOMBIE are deservedly the winning tribe, but they haven't had a particularly hard time, their opponents have just not been very good.

Had Riot not have merged with Gians, or had Hate not betrayed Riot things might be different but what if's like that are the same for every world. ZOMBIE are still around so kudos to them, end game is incredibly boring though HATE might just end up boring them to submission.

I'd be surprised if ZOMBIE didn't end up recruiting from them or PLAY.

ok, back in the day there were 3 tribes who were each large enough that their interests would begin to conflict and 1 would begin to take superiority.

1. Impact (ZOMBIE)
2. Riot
3. The gian family of multiple tribes

(I dont count HATE/noodle as they are and always have been plagued by internal issues)

each could make a bid for superiority, and they all knew war was inevitable. Gians merged into Riot, thus tipping the scale into riots favor (numbers wise) war ensued, I am sure all can agree, ZOMBIE bashed straight through Gian meat shields and began fighting riot proper. As an outsider you could say that ZOMBIE looked to be taking an edge with Riot counter attacks showing up in force. To make a long story short, ZOMBIE gaines a nice chunk of land.

Those riot members werent noobs. neither are those in ZOMBIE. so why wouldnt you go to the tribe who has earned your respect through bloodshed, rather than say a tribe who wouldnt stand a chance? As you know some riot wouldnt join ZOMBIE at first and went to UZR. and that brings up my next point.

Like I said earlier, most of those riot members were noobs. Just rim players that managed to survive because Riot was pre-occupied with ZOMBIE/HATE. I mean, ZOMBIE recruited Boricuax911, obviously it was just a case of grab as much land as you can :p

DeletedUser

nice to see all my old tribemates still playing..... and good to know zombie is still alive and well it seems :D

no MissC :(

DeletedUser

If memory serves, TheNR recruited a hella lot of players. WIND and KV come to mind.

Recruitment is inevitable, you claiming they have no right to brag because of that is silly, really.

DeletedUser106615

It's natural, really.

I posed to Alyxar a hypothetical question that he kinda ducked around. I asked him that if Riot and Gians had beaten them by merging and bragged and ridiculed, wouldn't ZOMBIE do as I'm doing? He just replied with "if".

Anyway, I just had a problem with Pshic and co. constantly bragging on the externals. Ten pages later we've some progress and kept the externals lively, but I'm starting to have to repeat stuff over and over to people just popping in :icon_sad:. Yes, Keating, recruiting is inevitable. But bragging in this context is inappropriate. TheNR recruited, but it's not like we've ever had war threads and bragging. Because we know what we did. Some ZOMBIE's still refuse to acknowledge their recruitment advantage.

And we have Demon Flayer who gives up after posting one time. His poor IQ :icon_sad:.

DeletedUser98503

"If"

And no, I've played this game long enough to understand how tribes succeed and win, If my tribe loses then so be it, I have been in your position in past worlds but I didn't care to go post all over the externals about it.

That was kind of my answer to the recruiting if Gians and Riot! won, Hell me and Zach played w54 together and rank 2 and 3 merged and we ended up losing the world we had the exact same problems inactivity and all but I never once called the other tribe mergers I just played my game till I had enough

DeletedUser

Here's my reply to you.
1- Yes, solscend is not exactly your top notch player. However he never said that he was one, nor wished to be one, he simply pointed out something else (numbers/quality advantage).
2- I don't give half a sht about your epic histories, just as you don't give a quarter of a sht about my epic histories of battling out noodle 4x resist size, surviving the ordeal and growing to be a ranked 3rd tribe in the world.
3- Hate started the war? What did you expect them to do, sit and watch zombie steamroller play, then what? Shake hands with zombie, merge into one big huge tribe and all win? Or wait until zombie finishes steamrolling play then heroically try to take on zombie 1 vs 1?
4- Where did all this garbage of Play joining Zombie come from again?
5- Brag. Whatever. You haven't tasted the hardship we have to constantly endure to survive this world.

1- From what i understand, he lacks experience. Also people like me troll a bit just to keep the forum active.
2- I would say Play really survived well as it was kind of a rim tribe of SE. ZOMBIE/EAST/IMPACT was basically a tribe that started in SE so it should have secured its rim quickly, but due to Play they cannot, and play have given and still giving them a good fight. ZOMBIE would say that they ar weak at SE, but they questionis why they are week in an area where they should have dominated.
3-Basically our issue is not that hate started the war. Our issue is that hater did not give ZOMBIE grace period that was agreed, and backstabbed us. Infact when i was in ZOMBIE i posted on external that i do not understand why hate do not declare on ZOMBIE, after giving the grace period.
4-Tha was just alex trolling and i took it to another level by asking question, which if u read are not really serious ones.
5-I think Play survived well, but it is hard when u r out numbered and inactivity is also an issue.

DeletedUser98503

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 736
Side 2: 134
Difference: 602

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: