ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser

As for those stats: this is something difficult to prove, but easily inferenced. ZOMBIE's recruitment led to those gigantic stat leads. If you field more players of better caliber, of course you're going to be winning. I've only been trying to check ZOMBIE arrogance and bragging from the start. Tomsky and Slow said things like we brag because we can, and we brag because we have a reason to. I responded by saying you brag because you think you're so good, and it doesn't make sense to brag when you've recruited so many good players that are now turning the war sharply into your favor.
Monkey talking trash on his tribe and allies is simply him being honest, as he has experienced playing with them and has pulled miracles out of his ass against larger numbers. I don't take kindly to ZOMBIE's who talk trash when they face little adversity

1) What recruits have led to a massive lead in the play war? The players with the massive gains in the Play war were not recruited...

2) Oh and you've faced loads of adversity have you? :icon_eek: There are accounts in Zombie who have faced adversity so please stop coming out with that line.

If Zombie win the world than it was because they deserved it, regardless if you barb or not. There are undoubtedly some very skilled players (Monkey and Dopechess to name two) who will be unlucky to miss out on a world win, but the fact of the matter is Zombie have been the best tribe.

DeletedUser98503

Was me who done all the work, You're welcome ZOMBIE you bunch of vultures feeding off my kills.
[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Alyxar
Side 2:
Tribes: Play, HATE.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 681
Side 2: 23
Difference: 658

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,716,772
Side 2: 228,701
Difference: 6,488,071

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think there's a difference between silently being butthurt, and making a case about it :icon_wink:.

As for those stats: this is something difficult to prove, but easily inferenced. ZOMBIE's recruitment led to those gigantic stat leads. If you field more players of better caliber, of course you're going to be winning. I've only been trying to check ZOMBIE arrogance and bragging from the start. Tomsky and Slow said things like we brag because we can, and we brag because we have a reason to. I responded by saying you brag because your so good, and it doesn't make sense to brag when you've recruited good players that are now turning the war sharply into your favor.

Walk the walk hmm? Demon, we're the ones that have been fighting uphill this war, while you relaxed on the backs of your top recruits. ZOMBIE is the one that has been talking without amazing anyone. We, Play, don't "talk" about our ops on Lucaya and AlexWong; we actually "walk" that shit off somehow.

Monkey talking trash on his tribe and allies is simply him being honest, as he has experienced playing with them and has pulled miracles out of his ass against larger numbers. I don't take kindly to ZOMBIE's who talk trash when they face little adversity.

And, is no one else bothered by this? :icon_confused:

Theres a difference to be silently butthurt, and bitching about it.

The comment about the stats being hard to prove but easily inferenced kind of confuses me, if you would mind elaborating

George already stated why that recruitment is invallid (if anyone could stand to make a case against that it would be HATE)

I bolded that contradiction in your post

hmm that walk the walk was in reference to the whole mass delete threats which i see a few of your members actually decided to go through with :icon_biggrin:

lol thats two ops mate, two ops dont make a war. However it does free up a few of lucayas coins

Even if your being honest you can be a positive critic, hes just angry, hes a good player thats been acknowledged and he has held strong despite all of the "overwhelming odds :icon_rolleyes:"

T0msky is demolishing play and HATE, hes made tremendous gains by himself with tribal support as it is tribal wars. monkey talking trash doesent look good on him and detracts from his skill, even when your sinking with the ship you should still be a team player.

DeletedUser

I had some issues in the council/leadership in hate.

Amune was gunna quit but I talked him into staying with me :p

What Kind of issues you had with Hate leadership? HATE did not had stable leadership and i do not know if it is lead well.

Earlier it was oodles of noodles and Fortez were the leader. Than Fortezz left and u become the leader.

You backstabbed Zombie by declaring on ZOMBIE without giving them the grace period.

Than you or oodles of noodles agreed a NAP with ZOMBIE and later forteezz came out saying he does not agree to such NAP and it was not implemented. I guess than Fortezz took over leadership.

Than oodles of noodles was sidelined and removed from duke and placed as council. He left HATE because she was felt betrayed.

Than I think Fortezz have left and now Lordeseals name is on the hate profile so i guess he is leading.

While ZOMBIE have a solid stable leadership.

DeletedUser106615

Well that was fun; bye now. Goodbye from Play as well. Erm, I'd like to thank the academy... Best of wishes, good luck, have fun ect.

DeletedUser92671

What Kind of issues you had with Hate leadership? HATE did not had stable leadership and i do not know if it is lead well.

Earlier it was oodles of noodles and Fortez were the leader. Than Fortezz left and u become the leader.

You backstabbed Zombie by declaring on ZOMBIE without giving them the grace period.

Than you or oodles of noodles agreed a NAP with ZOMBIE and later forteezz came out saying he does not agree to such NAP and it was not implemented. I guess than Fortezz took over leadership.

Than oodles of noodles was sidelined and removed from duke and placed as council. He left HATE because she was felt betrayed.

Than I think Fortezz have left and now Lordeseals name is on the hate profile so i guess he is leading.

While ZOMBIE have a solid stable leadership.

90% of what you just said is wrong besides i declared war on zombie without grace period, and zombie has had stable leadership.

i cba to explain the entire leadership history of hate when it is irrelevant to why i left.

DeletedUser

90% of what you just said is wrong besides i declared war on zombie without grace period, and zombie has had stable leadership.

i cba to explain the entire leadership history of hate when it is irrelevant to why i left.

As u did not explained why you left hate , I would take this a step furter.

From where i am i so not understand why u would leave hate if u had no deal with ZOMBIE from ur location and amune location it looks like u guys left hate so u guys can join ZOMBIE. As currently it is end game and their are 2 sides ZOMIE+SMURF vs HATE+PLAY. If you have left one side it means u have a deal on table or u r interested in joining the other side. In ur case u left hate and either u have a deal with ZOMBIE or you want to join ZOMBIE.

But why u think ZOMBIE would recruit someone who backstabbed them. Amune is a diffrent story as he did not backstabbed ZOMBIE. Zombie recently recruited 2-3 Play small players so recruitment does not look like that difficult for amune.

Also some people might feel that you are a coward as u run away from fight. What is ur awnser to those people?

I just want to have healthy discussion i have nothing personal against you. :)

Thanks

DeletedUser92671

A coward who declared the war and fought in it taking zombie villages till the day i left.

A coward who was noted as one of the most active fighters in every war Noodle/HATE. has had for over a year.

And a coward who has higher ODa than every hate member but one.

I did not get on well with the council on a personal level, and I was not happy with many of the recent decisions they made, so I left, I had duke privs which I didnt use against them I simply told them 24 hours in advance I was leaving and why, didnt ask anyone to leave with me, amune chose to on his own.

Id say I could have done alot worse than what Ive done in the past ten days.

DeletedUser

I did not get on well with the council on a personal level, and I was not happy with many of the recent decisions they made, so I left, I had duke privs which I didnt use against them I simply told them 24 hours in advance I was leaving and why, didnt ask anyone to leave with me, amune chose to on his own.

I want a bit of clearification regarding this part.

So u had duke privlages which means u were the duke. So u were not happy with some of the recent decision the council made which included you(The Duke). So if u r not happy with the decision you yourself made why would you leave the tribe?

If someone who is a member is not happy with the council decision and leave it is understandable, but if the duke leaves because he is not happy with his own decisions it is not understandable or at least i do not understand it.

DeletedUser92671

Even as duke I had no power over the council when it came to decisions, everything was done by vote, but even the results of the votes were ignored,

we had an entire tribe vote on one recent thing where 42% of the tribe voted one thing, 20% voted another, and the other 38% split across 2 or 3 other choices.
so 42% was a clear majority, the council still disregarded the results and did something completely different without even consulting me..

this was one of a few incidents that happened recently.

DeletedUser

Even as duke I had no power over the council when it came to decisions, everything was done by vote, but even the results of the votes were ignored,

we had an entire tribe vote on one recent thing where 42% of the tribe voted one thing, 20% voted another, and the other 38% split across 2 or 3 other choices.
so 42% was a clear majority, the council still disregarded the results and did something completely different without even consulting me..

this was one of a few incidents that happened recently.

Now i have these questions?

1) Did u declared on ZOMBIE after a council vote or was it ur decision alone?

2) If the council is not following the majority vote why they are in the council, you as duke should have removed them from the council. Dont u think it is ur mistake that they are still in the council? Instead of sorting out the mess in the council u took the easy way out and left the tribe, while the difficult thing would have been to sort out the mess. Dont u think it was ur responsibility as a duke to sort out the council and do not let the tribe be messed by council members who do not take tribe majority decision and do what ever they feel like.

DeletedUser92671

Last time I confronted one of them they left the tribe..
And I was ordered to apologise and give them their privs back by the other duke and council.

Des was in charge of the internal issues, and he was happy with the council.

Now ive left however they are having a reshuffle of leadership etc it seems.
I think this could either make or break them depending on what changes they make this week.

DeletedUser

Last time I confronted one of them they left the tribe..
And I was ordered to apologise and give them their privs back by the other duke and council.

Des was in charge of the internal issues, and he was happy with the council.

Now ive left however they are having a reshuffle of leadership etc it seems.
I think this could either make or break them depending on what changes they make this week.

oh so u were the co-duke.

hope they make some good decisions so W61 be a bit more competative. Currently it looks like the world is being decided infavour of ZOMBIE+Smurfs.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE.

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 5,723
Side 2: 2,556
Difference: 3,167

chart

Side 1: 53,235,241
Side 2: 23,729,418
Difference: 29,505,823

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE.

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 420
Side 2: 68
Difference: 352

chart

Side 1: 3,897,566
Side 2: 619,283
Difference: 3,278,283

chart

drbad

most people in here talk shit because they never really have to experience hardship.

the following are my opinions are I'm pretty convinced they aren't that far off from fact:
- Hate can try harder.
- Play is a rim tribe, against Zombie standards, its as good as not being a tribe at all. You have your spies, you know how people Play-ers generally respond to incomings (i.e sending 5-6 circulars in caps).
- Zombie is roughly 3x the size of Play. assuming on par skill levels (a rather absurd assumption), please check the "opponents defeated" section in Rankings -> War. Zombie's stats aren't exactly 3 times Play, is it? Hate's stats are absolutely pathetic compared to anything else though.

If we quit, is it really defeat? Please ask players who have scrapped with me before, you know damn well the chances of taking any of my villages as long as I'm on a computer isn't that high, even if you got a 400 mill tribe backing you up with endless supplies of nukes and fakes. If you win this world in a couple of years, when all those sim city players in the back nobling barbs and internals win along with the tribe, is that really a win? On paper it is. But to real players, it doesn't matter. One day, it's just not gonna be as worthed as getting a gf, a job and proving talents in other, more useful aspects in this life.

You talk about Zombie,s being 3x the size the was the same scenario as Turtles yet they overcome that, This will be a good world win as Zombie put a side the easy way and have gone for dominance , What you have forgotten to take into account is that when PLAY/HATE and Hate declared combined they were larger than Zombie, it is not Zombie fault your tribes lack direction and leadership.

DeletedUser

beowned, please shut up and stop embarrassing yourself. you're the coward. what have your real contributions in the zombie war been except trash talk? where were you when I called you for an ops on saphrax, where were you when hate's rare occasion of an op on lucaya came about? trash talking, as always.

"unhappy with the tribe's recent decisions?". Good for you buddy, I guess tribes work that way. I don't like how this tribe is being run, so I'm just gonna stand up and screw my tribe. At all rates, Deserel and the rest of Hate might be stupid enough to take in what you feed them, but you're probably just trying to join zombie while not getting piled on immediately after leaving Hate.

Demon Flayer, you mentioned that you were on that menetheren account. I watched that account get eaten on the stats. Stop making excuses for yourself. The account had minimal ODD and it fell apart, losing hundreds of villages. You obviously did not know what the hell you were doing on that account and fled to zombie for an easy life. Don't deny this.

Points do not matter that much (in the long run growth matters, but not in an all out war). UZR, Hate and Play might have been all larger than Zombie once, but think for a bit. Did Hate really do anything against Zombie back then? Did UZR do anything but feed Zombie villages and disband a few weeks later? Probably all intimidated to join Zombie before actually putting up a fight?

The game is won by tribes. Yes, I disbanded the "tribe" Play when half the "tribe" was yellow, a third was sat by me, ogdopchess and sekishi and communications in the tribe were minimal. There also hasn't been an official duke appointment when the original black fire quit, I just asked his co for duke privs so I can poke around with it. Please don't attribute the failure of the noobs up north to me. I can help them as a player if they wish to know the mechanics of the game (none did), but their world is continents away from mine and what they do is up to their local leader (trigaa, who also had no idea how to defend himself properly).

2 tribes left, Hate and Zombie. We all know who the damn winners are gonna be. Knowledgeable people knew this months ago. Make it fast please.

Psihic

You guys surrendering ? Can I claim victory in the name of ZOMBIE here aswell ?

DeletedUser111344

Zombie didn't deserve to win. They had some solid players who brought them the hold way. Props. If Hate didn't screw up Riot! who knows what would have happened. Play have to be respected for the fight they put up and their best players had more skill than Zombies.

Well done ZOMBIE even though I don't like you at all :)

DeletedUser105718

Zombie didn't deserve to win. They had some solid players who brought them the hold way. Props. If Hate didn't screw up Riot! who knows what would have happened. Play have to be respected for the fight they put up and their best players had more skill than Zombies.

Well done ZOMBIE even though I don't like you at all :)

Hate was/is pretty horrible.