ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser

IF we analyse the stats we ca see that the hate problem is not that they are not nobling the problem they are facing is that they are not nobling enemy villages.

Last month's total conquers ratio = 7246 : 3580 = 2 : 1
Last month's total conquers against opposaite side ratio = 2036 : 390 = 5.2 : 1

Hate need to conquer more Zombie villages to gain more ground.

Side 1:

Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE.

Timeframe: Forever

[spoil]

Total conquers:

Side 1: 45,295
Side 2: 42,628
Difference: 2,667

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,156
Side 2: 2,658
Difference: 3,498

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 410,721,065
Side 2: 340,492,718
Difference: 70,228,347

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57,282,556
Side 2: 24,680,614
Difference: 32,601,942

chart

[/spoil]

Timeframe: Last month
[spoil]
Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,246
Side 2: 3,580
Difference: 3,666

chart

Side 1: 2,036
Side 2: 390
Difference: 1,646

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 65,712,979
Side 2: 27,043,912
Difference: 38,669,067

chart

Side 1: 18,800,219
Side 2: 3,621,345
Difference: 15,178,874

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111415

HATE wasted way too much time concentrating on GUARD for whichever reason. We were stubborn in the defense, but pretty harmless offensive-wise. They have like 15 players concentrating only on GUARD, and while they are making process against us, they have lost pretty much everywhere else.

Whoever was in control of that made horrible decisions.

DeletedUser

if 15 players really "focused" on guard, then guard would be blown away within 2 months. guard is alive because hate did not try hard enough.

hate does not have shining players who can set examples. most are worrying about their own business, probably in their own Ks, calling themselves "defensive accounts" (yet when I defended zombie's ops def from these "defensive accounts" were close to zero). the smarter players probably went to zombie half a year ago. oh well. gg to zombie.

drbad

What does it matter IGN when we devoured you all we can sit back have a bud and laugh :)

DeletedUser

i hope you enjoy yourself when you've "devoured" the whole world drbad.

my barb nobling speed is horrendously slow.

DeletedUser92671

Ironic.

I get called a traitor by every player I know on this world, and have to read through countless angry mails from butthurt monkey, only to find out, that all these 'honourable' players, given the oppurtunity will change sides too.

celestialmonkey Joined 03rd June 2013 - 08:04

monkey, get off your high horse and come down to my level with the rest of the traitors :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ironic.

I get called a traitor by every player I know on this world, and have to read through countless angry mails from butthurt monkey, only to find out, that all these 'honourable' players, given the oppurtunity will change sides too.

celestialmonkey Joined 03rd June 2013 - 08:04

monkey, get off your high horse and come down to my level with the rest of the traitors :lol:

I had a discussion with celestialmonkry in game, where i suggested him to apply for ZOMBIE. He wanted the world to end as it is almost decided that ZOMBIE would win the world.

I would suggest you to join Zombie so the process is fast.

The Map also suggest it as 2ofUs is on the boarder of ZOMBIE
[spoil]
topktribes.png

[/spoil]

DeletedUser98503

I just wish a few HATE would barb to make it happen quicker, Resistance is futile.

DeletedUser98503

I don't think anyone left in HATE meets the standards :|

DeletedUser

Monkey and Chess were the only ones fighting in Play. Play fell apart, they got tired of the inactivity. They showed that they were good players and knew what they were doing. Why should they not get a chance to win the world? They earned it. HATE has been doing nothing. Chess and Monkey alone were more of a problem to us then the whole HATE tribe was. Lets face it, you guys (HATE) just suck.

DeletedUser92671

Monkey and Chess were the only ones fighting in Play. Play fell apart, they got tired of the inactivity. They showed that they were good players and knew what they were doing. Why should they not get a chance to win the world? They earned it. HATE has been doing nothing. Chess and Monkey alone were more of a problem to us then the whole HATE tribe was. Lets face it, you guys (HATE) just suck.

my issue is the amount of hate mail monkey gave me when i left hate for zombie, then he does the same thing when he gets the chance. very low of him.

DeletedUser

congratulations reece. you seem to have a knack in spotting similarities in the two of us. yes, i am about as low as you are. who cares, all I need is to win. I don't care how low I get, all I know is I was smart enough to get off the losers side and onto the winning one.

can you spot me a few differences between our 2 lowly accounts now?

DeletedUser

congratulations reece. you seem to have a knack in spotting similarities in the two of us. yes, i am about as low as you are. who cares, all I need is to win. I don't care how low I get, all I know is I was smart enough to get off the losers side and onto the winning one.

can you spot me a few differences between our 2 lowly accounts now?

calm your tits ladies. -.-

DeletedUser61979

Hey bitches!!

Figured I would pop in here and say hello. It was good fighting with you all in Zombie. I didn't intend on being gone so long but my job and the never ending damage I do to myself physically put me in a tough spot. Thanks to those that carried my account while I was away.

I hoped to get back and stir the pot but it seems I was too late. :) I am still on Skype so if you see me, say hello!

Billy (SV)

DeletedUser98503

Just for the lulz, Accounts barbing daily.

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE.

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,976
Side 2: 106
Difference: 1,870

chart

Side 1: 18,772,520