ZOMBIE vs. Unity Phase 2: The Nomming

DeletedUser

Dear all,
I am Matthew, a co-player of Lucaya. Chris (the account owner) was the duke of Impact, and is the duke of ZOMBIE. A series of unfortunate events have befallen my account and Impact, leading to bans and the most recent disbandment of Impact. However, the moderators in World 61 have handled this delicate matter exceedingly well and I dare say that I am absolutely satisfied with the manner they have chosen to engage the issue. For one, damages incurred are minimal. Almost all of them have been reversed. There is one thing that is irreparable though, and that is Impact's disbandment. All of us have lost out on the 'Brother-In-Arms' award.

In fact, my tribemates have even sought to dedicate this meme to me.
25344747.jpg

Credits go to NZKr4zyK1w1

We've been a hard-core tribe for quite some time, fighting our guts out since the day we were established. Unity has stooped to extremely low levels at times, and it is a tragedy that an enemy we hoped to respect has actually tainted the game with mistrust, betrayal and conspiracies.
topktribes.png

This map marks the last day Impact existed, the empire we have carved out, the dent we have made in Unity.

We've been losing our momentum now, and this most recent event has acted as a catalyst which will induce Unity's reckoning.
Yes, there may have been a brief moment of laughter in the Unity tribe chat, maybe even threads being drafted to declare our demise.

That would simply be a form of self-delusion at its epitome.

ZOMBIE is not the recreation of Impact. We are a whole new tribe, with new goals to strive for, and a new mentality which we will utilize. Deep down, Unity knows that they have, in the words of Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, "awakened a sleeping giant". They know, the world knows, we know that ZOMBIE will be coming back full-force, fuelled by anger and a desire to vanquish this world of the noobs herein.
We are ZOMBIES, and we will act like it.
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Then again, people like alphabonkers, TG Smurf, and probably 99% of the tribe MAY not have what we're looking for.
As to that, we've yet to ascertain. Before their stupidity spreads around like an epidemic...

ZOMBIE wishes to declare on Unity.

These are the stats since the formation of the tribe.
86db837cd661f1a8744d8b12f8d69eb0.png

This is Phase 2: The Nomming, and we shall proceed to noble you. We've given you a chance to actually acquire better stats for the tribe. Cherish this opportunity, we don't give handicaps all the time. :lol:

Let's eradicate Unity,
Lucaya
Viva Impact

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I want teh brainz in mah belly!

54akuo.jpg

DeletedUser104070

barracuda96 you should've screen shotted the map :( that way it wouldnt have changed when the maps updated (now shows zombie :( )
Anyways lets the nomming continue :3

DeletedUser

Then again, people like alphabonkers, TG Smurf, and probably 99% of the tribe MAY not have what we're looking for.

that post made my day :) *LOL*
nice writings :)

Have fun with it

Nic

DeletedUser

The dukes are chris and jack.

You should be more worried about being rimmed, then what petty squabbles we have over in Impact :)

DeletedUser95593

Leadership
Duke Alyxar Offensive Coordinator
Duke Lucaya

Baron MissChievous Internal Affairs

Council:
WarrChiefain
procthewalk

Robert.The.Bruce Defensive Coordinator

Just in case Al gets confused again.

You guys want to know your op claims too? Anything I can do to help you guys settle in.

DeletedUser

I signed off as the duke? How so?

I signed off as Lucaya.

And Chris is and was the duke of Impact/ZOMBIE.

Blind. Fail.

DeletedUser

War stats so far:

Side 1:
Tribes: IDNTNO
Side 2:
Tribes: Unity

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 134
Side 2: 13,158
Difference: 13,024

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 1
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,236,843
Side 2: 110,454,166
Difference: 109,217,323

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 162,930
Side 2: 9,567
Difference: 153,363

chart

DeletedUser106710

Leadership
Duke Alyxar Offensive Coordinator
Duke Lucaya

Baron MissChievous Internal Affairs

Council:
WarrChiefain
procthewalk

Robert.The.Bruce Defensive Coordinator

Just in case Al gets confused again.

You guys want to know your op claims too? Anything I can do to help you guys settle in.

You sure you've told the members who was claimed? Because my nukes are hitting nicely :)

DeletedUser98503

Matt don't ever mention my name on the external. Both jack and I are duke. You're not so.. Just stop stepping on my foot before thing gets ugly once again.