ZOMBIE vs. Unity Phase 2: The Nomming

DeletedUser

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending

1 Ally 1.550 509 192.130.828 185.767.638
2 Enemy 509 1.550 124.913.096 255.659.799

I must be missing these stats then, and the 86 days of war we had with them. All false, all lies.

Get your facts right, we recruited on our side of the border agreement.

CRAP, a war you recruit your way when you had the chance whilst we are making them quit and lose hope. Get your HEAD straight. 86 days of war and how many days of peace? how can you recruit the enemy of your ally in the middle of their war? indeed respectful.

And NEVER was RIOT! disbanded this huge when we send our meows on them. You just took advantage of our awesomeness :icon_twisted: . Right Pagan and Ross?

DeletedUser

tired of forums, you'll never see it our way. we'll never see it yours. why continue arguing?

FYI, those 86 are uninclusive of the times we were in Impact as well. So just because you guys got owned by Riot before we started fighting them makes it your war and not ours?

Logic. You don't have any.

-------

Considering ZOMBIE still does not even control 40% of the world, I'd say we are still fighting for dominance. So what if we recruited some, whatcha gonna do about it? Whine here on the forums? There's a reason there's a 60 member limit, and I'd say unless you are the duke of ZOMBIE, you can't stop us from sending out invites :)

So quit hating, just because they chose to join us instead.

All you family tribes that have merged before, how does it feel like to see that no one wants your hugs now? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107584

tired of forums, you'll never see it our way. we'll never see it yours. why continue arguing?

FYI, those 86 are uninclusive of the times we were in Impact as well. So just because you guys got owned by Riot before we started fighting them makes it your war and not ours?

Logic. You don't have any.

-------

Considering ZOMBIE still does not even control 40% of the world, I'd say we are still fighting for dominance. So what if we recruited some, whatcha gonna do about it? Whine here on the forums? There's a reason there's a 60 member limit, and I'd say unless you are the duke of ZOMBIE, you can't stop us from sending out invites :)

All you family tribes that have merged before, how does it feel like to see that no one wants your hugs now? :lol:

Dat ownage.

DeletedUser

Let's be honest. I also do not think anything good family tribe. (sometimes it's necessary). But merged tribe it is even worse. Players who are fleeing to save his a..es. They have no loyalty. They fled again right now, when things start to go off. My condolences.

alexwong

Let's be honest. I also do not think anything good family tribe. (sometimes it's necessary). But merged tribe it is even worse. Players who are fleeing to save his a..es. They have no loyalty. They fled again right now, when things start to go off. My condolences.

We know you're referring to ex-HATE who ....

tsk tsk.

DeletedUser

first time? then why where you guys losing ground before most went inactive? :)

Senne

I can play the inactive game too...

We were losing ground, when Noodle was inactive. We started gaining ground, when players such as yourself took over the accounts of the good players in Riot! :lol: :icon_redface:

DeletedUser95593

Noodle wasn't inactive when Riot was gaining ground, it had just recruited a lot of crap.

DeletedUser

Noodle wasn't inactive when Riot was gaining ground, it had just recruited a lot of crap.

Well what you said, when I took an account we were struggling with inactivity. Even still, my point stands about Senne.

DeletedUser

Senne took over the account Sanchez was playing. We all know he is a noob :icon_wink: