ZOMG A War?!?

• Thread starter DeletedUser7044
  • Start date

DeletedUser7044

10.ronaldinho today at 18:16
Did you really believe that we would surrender our leader to a message?

If you want war, you will get war. End of discussion.
talibanul today at 18:11
Well not you because you are too far but your members from k 45 really should.
10.ronaldinho today at 18:09
Should I be scared?
talibanul today at 17:21
Hello,

One or more of your recruiters have tried invited several of my tribe man into your tribe and we will not stand for it.One of the persons doing this is .:Scorpion:.. So i see we have only 2 possible solutions please tell me which one suits you best:
1. You dismiss .:Scorpion:. and he becomes our farm
2. We start a war we take .:Scorpion:. down and all 7 players that are from your tribe and are in our continent. I must reminde you that we are 140 maby not all of us have a very good offencive score but we are willing to improve it if this doesn't stops.

No answer means a declaration of war.

Talibanul Leader of Ori

As you can see, people are creating mountains out of moleholes. If they want war, we will unleash hell.

Not an official respond yet, though..

DeletedUser

And to quote it from our profile: "Always ready to risk everything and will not be discouraged by the Size and power of any tribe."

DeletedUser

Considering your tribe is large it is hard not to miss it. I like it. I hope you win whatever you're fighting for.

DeletedUser

The death of all family tribes!!! :D

Oh and saving kittens

DeletedUser7044

Lol true bro, forced retirement :)

Someone note their tribe point and member number please :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

That can't be good, grrr wheres the stupid *stick out your tongue* smiley...

DeletedUser

Well unless airplanes have been introduced i have no idea how will all your members be able to attack us if you only have 7 members in k45 . I think you have miscalculated your power in this Continent and you will pay.

Last edited by a moderator: