ZOMG A War?!?

• Thread starter DeletedUser7044
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Wow after reading those reports I realize how dumb this "war" is. What is the point of sending all those attacks if nobling is not an option? That player that lost 1000 axes will never be able to fully recover. If I was PKs, I'd be spamming mails to the players nearby these Ori attacked to let them know the army was wiped, unless of course PKs is close enough to do the farming themselves.

Ori will go down as yet another tribe that jumps the gun in terms of declaring war along with HELLAS, AOK, and others. If these tribes had half a brain they would just hold off on declaring an all out war at this stage of the game and plan a massive offensive in the future to catch PKs off guard.

I may have said too much, feel lucky. Hopefully the n00b tribes will learn something (they never do).

DeletedUser

Wow after reading those reports I realize how dumb this "war" is. What is the point of sending all those attacks if nobling is not an option? That player that lost 1000 axes will never be able to fully recover. If I was PKs, I'd be spamming mails to the players nearby these Ori attacked to let them know the army was wiped, unless of course PKs is close enough to do the farming themselves.

Ori will go down as yet another tribe that jumps the gun in terms of declaring war along with HELLAS, AOK, and others. If these tribes had half a brain they would just hold off on declaring an all out war at this stage of the game and plan a massive offensive in the future to catch PKs off guard.

I may have said too much, feel lucky. Hopefully the n00b tribes will learn something (they never do).

Well said and agreed upon, however, I do not like to directly link this to any Tribe.

DeletedUser

If you agree then why let this continue? Unless of course Talibanul is indeed a dictator over Ori... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well said and agreed upon, however, I do not like to directly link this to any Tribe.

I wonder how many Ori members actually want to keep on attacking Scorpion.

We have already read that talibunal has not sent his full armies at Scorpion, but instead has been using his tribe mates as cannon fodder on Scorpion's walls.

Unless of course he was trying to look tough by saying he still had lots of troops left. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well talib told me he concentrated on defence and had something like 2k sp/sw. There again anyone can say anything :)

lover of hatred

I wonder how many Ori members actually want to keep on attacking Scorpion.

We have already read that talibunal has not sent his full armies at Scorpion, but instead has been using his tribe mates as cannon fodder on Scorpion's walls.

Unless of course he was trying to look tough by saying he still had lots of troops left. :icon_rolleyes:

that's TALIBANUL...not talibunal. :p

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin:

My kitty likes your lizard :icon_redface:

It's a Gecko, not a lizard. :icon_confused:

Doesn't it just make you want to s-m-i-l-e though? :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

plumby

its too eraly to start a war so early only like 50 players in the world have nobles

DeletedUser

Less than that really, the hacker who took over the ronald account has 5 already.