zomgtw.net - New Tribalwars tools site

• Thread starter DeletedUser15106
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have a bit of a suggestion for zomgtw...

I still use zomtw all the time to farm on new worlds. I think I used the 'all in one' script heavily when farming on w50 until I had 5 or 6 villages. After that stage I incorporated bookmarking more and more.

I have been experimenting with using the new villages notebooks to farm. It takes a lot longer than regular bookmark farming but there is a lot more versatility in it.

I was wondering if it would be possible to include a 'village notebook' output in the zomgtw farmfinder?

Quite simply, I have been going to each of my villages, getting the coords of the 10 closest barbs and putting them in bbcodes in my village notebook. Ready to farm away.

Is this something that would be possible to implement in zomgtw so that it automatically gives a bbcoded coord output for each individual village ready to go?

Output-Coord-then copy and paste.
For each coord, click the [coord][/coord] button.
I'm pretty sure this is what you wanted, right?

DeletedUser15106

Added a few new tools:

* Bookmark manager.
* Coordinate extractor
* Farm "thief"

Please post in this thread if there are any problems with these.

PS: zomgtw will be down for a few minutes for maintenance

Last edited by a moderator:

the-litle-killer

Any chance of you adding a max number of villages in the farm finder tool? So that no village will be given more than 20 farms fx.

DeletedUser91937

Any chance of you adding a max number of villages in the farm finder tool? So that no village will be given more than 20 farms fx.

This please.

It is quite annoying having to balance villages when one village has over 100 farming vills whereas another gets allocated just a few.

DeletedUser

So all of a sudden the farm finder onescript doesnt work for w51. Any news on that?

DeletedUser15106

World 51 on zomgtw was down for a while last night. Is the script still not working, or is it back up now?

DeletedUser

For me this started much more than just last night. What is happening is that I will make the onescript. Put in the the quick bar. But one I click on it nothing happens when I'm at or not at the rally point.

DeletedUser

Would it be possible to add the Norwegian servers to zomgtw?

File Not Found

As stated in the initial post, whilst supporting additional language servers is on the cards at a later date, it is not something that's on offer at this time.

DeletedUser

Boo! 2 suggestions.

1 very simple. Please make an option to have a pop-up if there are troops present in the scouted village.
Very annoying to run into spikes/OMGIcamebackafter13daysandyouattackedme in villages. :icon_cry: Cost me 50 LC.

2) as mentioned above, allow us to set the max amount of farms Individually! per each village.

DeletedUser15106

Oh I forgot to reply to this... I was gonna say you obviously aren't looking hard enough :p

DeletedUser

Good site, but i have already found errors within seconds.
Errors:
1. The village planner says you can have level 3 academy, you can. But it shouldnt say this on worlds that use the coin system.
2. Unit times, these are correct in saying the ammount of time each unit will take, but the total is wrong. As barracks stable academy and workshop run separately and at the same time, i think this should be taken into account.

overall nice website though that will find its way to my favourites easily :D
keep up the good work

DeletedUser92806

I have a feeling that zomg is not updating world data? I changed village names yesterday to update script, but they are still old version on zomg farmfinder. W51.

DeletedUser15106

I have a feeling that zomg is not updating world data? I changed village names yesterday to update script, but they are still old version on zomg farmfinder. W51.

Thanks for letting me know. It turns out that no older worlds were updating after world 27 closed, due to a missing world 27 file. They are now in the process of updating.