zomgtw.net - New Tribalwars tools site

• Thread starter DeletedUser15106
  • Start date

DeletedUser

All thats missing from zomgtw is an attack planner, and then it would be the ultimate site ;D

DeletedUser

For the village planner thing, could little tickboxes be added for if its a bonus population, bonus barracks, bonus stable and bonus workshop villages for worlds with bonus villages?

DeletedUser

Farmfinder doesn't seem to be working on W58, anyone else having the same issue ?

Stotty2009

I will have a look into this if someone reminds me tomorrow maybe?

DeletedUser

I can't seem to get the outgoing tagger to work. Can someone explain exactly how to get this working?

DeletedUser104782

i dont get how to use the 'links'. I am a non-premium user with opera.

Can someone help me out please?

Thank you

DeletedUser104782

and am trying to use the script in w58. I go to rally point, click on script, my troops dont get filled out... Nothing happens... Used to work fine a week or so ago...

DeletedUser98636

The farmfinder 'one script' stopped working for me on W55. I get and it list my villages but clicking any of them opens this address giving a 404 error :icon_eek:

It's been over an year since I posted about the problem with the 'One Script' :icon_rolleyes:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Never checked before but was looking at resources used in a build & find that it does not total rather just adds the last level of each building.