Top 10 Tribes (opinions)

DeletedUser98026

were trying but theres so many small players who cant help and so many others who are innactive.

DeletedUser

Small players can help perfectly. They just need to have there priorities straight;)

DeletedUser98026

small players cant help in attacking and taking villages which is the only way to win.

DeletedUser

Depends how good the players are and how good the coöperation is;)

DeletedUser98026

lets just say, the small players are small for a reason...

DeletedUser98026

thats proven by me. im 60k pts right now and the only reason why i lost 230k pts was because i was offline when the majority of the attacks landed, but when i was online when the trains hit, i sniped them easily.

rich26ca

and the funny thing there was a few decent/ok horde players but rathen then eat the nubs next to you they recruited. then worse they recruited players that were already at war with deceit.

if they had listened at this point and not formed the coalition most of them would still be here and horde i would image would have turned out alot different. even seeing public warnings... yes eventually deceit and horde were going to fight but with TAG and southern wars and small tribes we would have not moved on you guys as quickly and more importantly as strongly as we did. giving you guys time to grow much faster then you guys did off 3k barbs and bad recruitment. then as an attacking force the war would have been much different being mostly just players in the immediate area which is a war you guys could have had a chance at and could have proven yourselves.

All turtles learn is that moral doesn't discount for massive nuking runs, recruiting and nobling in each others 7x7's as a defensive tactic doesn't work when enough people attack and put all villages in jeopardy.

i'm forgetting something...

oh yeah now i remember

[spoil]
Condom.jpg
[/spoil]

;P

DeletedUser98026

*AOR* knew that when the chance arose to join Horde we jumped on it because we were inbetween Horde and Deceit territory. and i knew Deceit would never want us around so we joined with Horde.

rich26ca

Yes i get that my point is you guys "AOR" wouldn't have even been on our radar look at how long heros has remained under the radar. if you hadn't joinned you wouldn't have been noticed. and by the time you were some of you could have qualified for VLN maybe. better then putting a target on your back then saying a dare you in the publics.

DeletedUser98026

i was more afriad of attacks from EHorde being they surrounded olmost all of *AOR*

rich26ca

And now you know they don't attack nor do they know how. and Ehorde was always going down because of there forum presence and IG mails lead us to believe they were weak and ripe for the taking.

AOR never even heard of them till just recently.

DeletedUser98026

There were still alot of skilled/large players surrounding *AOR* who decided to leave EHored when it started.

DeletedUser93482

#1 Deceit - Good. One of 2 possible winners of the world
#2 BMF - Better. The winner of the world. BMF is going to smack this world in the face with a frying pan and then date its sister. Then they're gonna make huge doo doos in Deceits litter boxes.
# The Rest - Irrelevant tools of the tribes noted above.

DeletedUser

#2 BMF - Better. The winner of the world. BMF is going to smack this world in the face with a frying pan and then date its sister. Then they're gonna make huge doo doos in Deceits litter boxes.
# The Rest - Irrelevant tools of the tribes noted above.

The other tribes are not irrelevant because they WILL play a MAJOR factor in who wins, and right now, if the two tribes warred, we both know who would win.

DeletedUser

We shall see. We shall see. It's going to be tough, I'll guarantee that. But I hate all the inactives and people who quit popping up to whine in this thread lol :p

DeletedUser

lol most of the people popping up and talking smack are the Deceit/BMF rejects that didn't make the cut to get in one of the tribes. xD such as that one guy... from Chex! and others xD

from an Unbiased Point of View, I say Deceit and VLN have the upper hand at this moment in time, as their sheer size and ability to quickly coordinate and execute largescale Ops on large players. They show a great deal of precision when selecting who to take out, take in, and take down. (take down being catting, while take out being ennobling)

DeletedUser93482

VLN? What a joke. Bashers Deceit will swallow when they lose their usefulness..... which by my watch is any second now.