Top 10 Tribes (opinions)

DeletedUser

if they do decide to eat VLN, it will be after the major war. many of Deceits major players that transfer over to VLN for a while will first have to return to Deceit. The odds are though, that VLN will willingly gift their villages to Deceit, and become co's with the other players. But we have a longstanding alliance and deep rooted friendship with many of the Deceit players that will not be betrayed in the way in which you speak.

DeletedUser

VLN? What a joke. Bashers Deceit will swallow when they lose their usefulness..... which by my watch is any second now.

im still waiting??

ohh wait when did you say they will do it again?
maybe your watch is wrong mate :icon_neutral:

i'll sit and wait a lil longer XD

rich26ca

VLN and deceit are long time allies and friends. if i were you i would be more concerned with DEUSEX as keeping them happy is what will really decided the war. hope you picked your last minute allies carefully as if they don't stand BMF won't.

DeletedUser

We have good relations with people in VLN, and I wouldn't even mind some of them coplaying me when the time comes. But for now, they exist as a separate entity, and they do their work well. Though they are getting a bit big to just bash anymore (sad face for us trying to clear out tiny horde players) :p

DeletedUser

#1 Deceit - Good. One of 2 possible winners of the world
#2 BMF - Better. The winner of the world. BMF is going to smack this world in the face with a frying pan and then date its sister. Then they're gonna make huge doo doos in Deceits litter boxes.
# The Rest - Irrelevant tools of the tribes noted above.

good to here from you blotter

DeletedUser

lol most of the people popping up and talking smack are the Deceit/BMF rejects that didn't make the cut to get in one of the tribes. xD such as that one guy... from Chex! and others xD

from an Unbiased Point of View, I say Deceit and VLN have the upper hand at this moment in time, as their sheer size and ability to quickly coordinate and execute largescale Ops on large players. They show a great deal of precision when selecting who to take out, take in, and take down. (take down being catting, while take out being ennobling)

First, Blotter was in BMF, but quit...not a reject. ;)
Kevin, knowing them as I do, they would never want to join. ;)
Therefore, they're not rejects. :)

Blotter, he could be biased, being ex-BMF, however, Kevin, would be unbiased, and he has a point that, at least the forums, are currently stagnated. The world itself, does have plenty of life.

You, however, are not unbiased, because you are in *VLN* which is working with Deceit. ;) That means, despite I agree, there is great skill in Deceit, it is still biased. :)

I think that Deceit have the obvious advantage, in amount villages, and therefore, potential for extra troops to be available.

BMF too however, also have suberb skill and, which of course is also biased, can also execute large operations. BMF have also come the closest to having a large scale war, and did make a large series of conquers before the tribe was mostly banned. They are also currently top in ODD, which could lead to suggest their greater ability in defending.

But then, like I said, my view is biased too, and we can't really know what will happen, which is why it is exciting to know that this will all be shown in the final war of the world, despite it being quite far away. :)

DeletedUser

It could also suggest they lack in offensive power, where Deceit is extremely well prepared to carpet bomb stacked villages. Deceit is a tribe that has not had to defend against much in a while because no one they fight have the gall to attack them. xD but yeah, it is biased, however I tried to stick to facts when i was talking about the reality of how I myself have seen the VLN Deceit warmachine at work. granted being the fact that you are BMF and not Horde/XX or some other past tribe, you are more likely to fight back so you can win the world, whereas the Horde knew their chances were slim to none :p

rich26ca

more OD to me just means you guys actually gave your opponents time to attack you... we don't Nuke nuke and nuke some more then time 5-6 nukes in the same second as your 33 m/s train and rinse and repeat till you have what you want. then times that by 50 and you have deceit ;D plus were the faking kings of W49 ;D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

All my fakes look 100% legit trains xD other than the slight 3 minute differential for each field traveled xD

rich26ca

i'm sure you will mate and i will act in kind, will see who's opera browser a processor can handle more tabs at once ;D

rich26ca

yeah with a little less family hugging though, but its much older and a dif game to whats played today thats fore sure. i miss world 4 thats where i started playing on .net servers ahhh FEAR how i miss you ;D

hydse

I understand what happened, no such tribe called Quack merged with Quit it was VLN but it was more wise recruitment.
Yeah what I remember sergei it was very close one day then the next day VLN surrendered, it was probably due to the fact the players further from the front line were getting frustrated that they couldn't help.

Ok i understand taht my answer come quite late but as first member of Quit/Hug/Deceit I give exact answers what happen.First tribe named Quit formed in k34 by me and Miggy(Something fun).Then nr1 tribe in K35 (quack) offered us merge we took in their best players so we gained control of 2 Kontinents. As VLN gained power in K34 (our main kontinent) and we have crossnoblings and all other problems we decaide declare on them and hoped good fight but their leader went inactive and their members decaide to join us we get selected members of VLN into quit and war was over.So that war ended because VLN leader screwed his tribe after they got declared.Hope this will explain what happened

DeletedUser

Ok i understand taht my answer come quite late but as first member of Quit/Hug/Deceit I give exact answers what happen.First tribe named Quit formed in k34 by me and Miggy(Something fun).Then nr1 tribe in K35 (quack) offered us merge we took in their best players so we gained control of 2 Kontinents. As VLN gained power in K34 (our main kontinent) and we have crossnoblings and all other problems we decaide declare on them and hoped good fight but their leader went inactive and their members decaide to join us we get selected members of VLN into quit and war was over.So that war ended because VLN leader screwed his tribe after they got declared.Hope this will explain what happened

I never knew all of that other history, thanks for it. Sorry for coming off a bit of an ass, was probably tired or something.

DeletedUser

1. deceit. great tribe has dominated this world for as long as I can remember

2.BMF another great tribe and has tagged behind deceit for a long time, but I heard they did great agaisnt the old duck so kudos to them

3. dues ex dont know them to much apart from they are allies with bmf and they control a huge area of the south east rim

4. VLN my tribe so no comment

5. turtles that have stuck around for a long time, but there leader is a cool guy

6. bashers or dues ex dont no them realy

7. my old tribe, was a good tribe in the day but fell apart. shame they would of made a big impact on this world, now full of inactives, the rest recruited by other big tribes

8. plague dont realy now them

9. e horde, possably the worst tribe on this world, inactive, barb nobling, have no skill, recruit anybody and have loads of family tribes. although some of the players I have heard are good and bhawb there once leader is a cool guy

10. being smashed by bmf,dues ex and tlm but putting up a good fight

DeletedUser

1. deceit. great tribe has dominated this world for as long as I can remember

2.BMF another great tribe and has tagged behind deceit for a long time, but I heard they did great agaisnt the old duck so kudos to them

3. dues ex dont know them to much apart from they are allies with bmf and they control a huge area of the south east rim

4. VLN my tribe so no comment

5. turtles that have stuck around for a long time, but there leader is a cool guy

6. bashers or dues ex dont no them realy

7. my old tribe, was a good tribe in the day but fell apart. shame they would of made a big impact on this world, now full of inactives, the rest recruited by other big tribes

8. plague dont realy now them

9. e horde, possably the worst tribe on this world, inactive, barb nobling, have no skill, recruit anybody and have loads of family tribes. although some of the players I have heard are good and bhawb there once leader is a cool guy

10. being smashed by bmf,dues ex and tlm but putting up a good fight

Side 1:
Tribes: ~SP~
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week<---

Total conquers:

Side 1: 74<---
Side 2: 0
Difference: 74

Apparently not that inactive, Which means I was right? :O

Bolded-two: they gained a 1/10th bmf's caps by nobbling a few inactives, really it's not that impressive.

DeletedUser

1. they are a 10th of your size
2. south park is inactive no leadership or council, but yes some of the players are active but I no a few that arnt