Crows Eye View~World 50 Blog

DeletedUser

You can have fun while losing sure, but if you win, you have more fun.

Exactly, because winning = fun, therefore fun + winning = fun + fun = extra fun.
Mathematical proofs of non-mathematical concepts ftw?

Actually, the proof is more like:

winning = fun, and playing = fun, therefore playing + winning = fun + fun = extra fun

That's better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100410

i agree with wolfie, i had lot of fun while fighting some School members although my account was decimated to 10 villages.

As i am also a competitive soul, i enjoy winning too

Soberknight

Exactly, because winning = fun, therefore fun + winning = fun + fun = extra fun.
Mathematical proofs of non-mathematical concepts ftw?

Actually, the proof is more like:

winning = fun, and playing = fun, therefore playing + winning = fun + fun = extra fun

That's better.

Loosing = not fun

Therefore playing + loosing = 0 ?????

DeletedUser

thanks for all the compliments, hopefully the next wont take so long to get done, remember if you have ideas of what I should write on let me know!

Subwind

Jen,

Nice blog, he sounds awesome. I think you should interview the hidden man behind the account, Andy :)

Just a small one, as no one knows him other than me....

~Matt

DeletedUser

Another brilliant blog.

It would be interesting if you interview some random players who no-one has ever heard of and see what they think about other tribes and players..

DeletedUser

thanks for all the compliments, hopefully the next wont take so long to get done, remember if you have ideas of what I should write on let me know!

Just a thought, may be the world as a whole? Top 5 tribes and your thoughts on them? :)

DeletedUser

The top tribes are boring to read these days.

Some of the tribes outside the top 3 could be an interesting interview, see what their goals are and whether they think they have a chance of doing anything other than waiting for ODA and 1984 to decide to noble them.

DeletedUser

Edited the OP to include the latest blog... again... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser100410

only thanks to School lazynezss to rim me, no big secret :p