Crows Eye View~World 50 Blog

DeletedUser95452

I feel like Orsio would be a good interview candidate, he can tell us about how he managed to survive through school's attacking!

with him ... It will just be a boring stats page to read ... while trying not to get sleepy :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Common Matt, did you have to mention me twice, you know I already have ego problems and this does not help.

Be part of the solution not part of the problem.

DeletedUser100410

They are not noobs but the only reason they are still here is because they are in THE peaceful corner of this World.

Also because ODA decided to war Hermit instead of pursuing the HUG-ONE remnants in the south-west.

And also because 1984 has not (yet) moved south against them, but that may happen soon :p

DeletedUser

-SOL- aren't great. Dont get me wrong, they are better than they majority of the tribes remaining on w50, and better than a lot ever were, but the days of plenty of promising tribes on w50 are long gone. The only ones i class as good are ODA and 1984. at a push, i would say hammer are ok too, but, i have no experience with any of the hammer crew, so i cant say too much about them

for where sean says -SOL- have been tested - i don't class -TOL-, FS, L0L etc as challenges. they have not been properly challenged (1984, or ODA. Heck, even Hammer are what i would consider challenges) and as soon as they are, i believe they will likely fall apart.

DeletedUser104128

Nice blog.
I think that it is unfair to say that they haven't been challenged, because they have been through quite a bit. They were a lower rank than a couple of those tribes when they were declared upon...

DeletedUser

-SOL- aren't great. Dont get me wrong, they are better than they majority of the tribes remaining on w50, and better than a lot ever were, but the days of plenty of promising tribes on w50 are long gone. The only ones i class as good are ODA and 1984. at a push, i would say hammer are ok too, but, i have no experience with any of the hammer crew, so i cant say too much about them

for where sean says -SOL- have been tested - i don't class -TOL-, FS, L0L etc as challenges. they have not been properly challenged (1984, or ODA. Heck, even Hammer are what i would consider challenges) and as soon as they are, i believe they will likely fall apart.

Hammer are a good tribe, they're rank 5 and there are only 4 of them!

But no, they really haven't been challenged yet. It will be interesting to see what happens when ODA/1984 turn towards them...

DeletedUser36833

They are not noobs but the only reason they are still here is because they are in THE peaceful corner of this World.

Also because ODA decided to war Hermit instead of pursuing the HUG-ONE remnants in the south-west.

And also because 1984 has not (yet) moved south against them, but that may happen soon :p

South is for me mavfan and rizzla get your dirtys paws away :)

DeletedUser

Nice blog.
I think that it is unfair to say that they haven't been challenged, because they have been through quite a bit. They were a lower rank than a couple of those tribes when they were declared upon...

rank =/= skill.

Hermit got to #1 (they weren't always #1). they didn't deserve it, and were far from the most skilled. yet they could easily argue Hermit had been tested because they had fought HUG, NuFrag, B~C~S and ~TOL~ just to name a few.

Just none of the tribes they fought against were exactly what i would call good (or all the good players were inactive/quit before entering the war)

DeletedUser104128

some of the players were actually good, and were fighting against -sol-

DeletedUser

rank =/= skill.

Hermit got to #1 (they weren't always #1). they didn't deserve it, and were far from the most skilled. yet they could easily argue Hermit had been tested because they had fought HUG, NuFrag, B~C~S and ~TOL~ just to name a few.

Just none of the tribes they fought against were exactly what i would call good (or all the good players were inactive/quit before entering the war)

Correction on this part. HUG, NuFrag and B~C~S only worked together during their fight against ~HELL~, Hermit and many of the other various tribes not listed that had a southern presence were fighting HUG. NuFrag crumbled fast and left only HUG and B~C~S to work together on that part. ~TOL~ (under another name) was used to hit GLOBAL's southern presence as well as keep *TDR* occupied while we finally had the chance to change the tide of war that showed us dramatically losing ground in Dec of 2010 and Jan 2011. From end of Jan 2011 till about Mar 2011, ~HELL~ leader disappeared and many began a few quit because of the how we finally were able to turn up the heat on that conflict. Once it was known ~HELL~ would crumble we took in the players and *TDR* began to disband as the only sound southern tribe ~HELL~ was gone.

We let Hermit alone as we recouped our loses and then begin prepping for that war.

During the HUG v Hermit war Hermit had their academy and several other small tribes trying to take cheap shots at us as well. HUG had leveraged it's friendship with LOKI and the remnants of B~C~S for that war.

I don't think it could easily be argued that Hermit was ever tested.

Though I'll never steal the thunder of what ODA did and will continue to applaud them for it as I quit during a time for various reasons and got tired of the constant crying.

DeletedUser

Yup, I believe I need to go to the shop to get some bread. If you know what I mean. Wink wink.

DeletedUser100410

how about the blogger writing about the great 1984 victory? (chuckle)

DeletedUser

We need another blogger, it's been over a month now..

I mean, I know i'm in a top 10 tribe, and in the middle of the war(s) but still...

It's good and interesting reading :p