20 Reasons Why I Fail

The Great 1One1

Oh, the memories :D

Let's give an update :icon_cool:

[spoil]
1) I made a goodbye thread and even said no one would ever hear from me again. I came back to the forums 3 days later and back onto my account 7 weeks later.

I posted a teary goodbye in the Deus forums about a week or 2 ago, now I'm in BMR.

2) I have 24 tribe changes.

I'm now on my 5th account in W24.

3) I bragged for so long that I am 100% sure that I will someday be in Deus. I get offered an account there and I said no.

Well, I was in Deus. For a grand total of 5 days (not all together).

4) I support a football team that never flippin' wins

Still the case.

5) Eight of my tribemates have me blocked on skype.

I don't think it's like it anymore. But I left Deus over a similar problem. I guess I care more about it than I did before :p

As far as I can tell, no one in BMR has me blocked.

6) Two weeks ago in W42 I was ranked 39 in the world, rank 5 for oda and rank 3 for ODT. A week ago the tribe I'm leading was ranked 5 in the world. Now I'm rank 2553 and my tribe is ranked 19.

I've played 4 different accounts in 4 different tribes since.

7) I do an accounting & finance course at university, yet I want to be a journalist.

I dropped out of uni about 2 or 3 weeks after this. Having to start again in September from scratch. Doing English & Sociology this time around.

8) I do drugs. A lot.

Haven't actually done that much for a while.

9) I say I'm the best player in W24, yet I'm not even in the top 200.

I'm better now than I was then, but I don't think I'm all that great lol.

10) I no longer respect my TW idol.

I can't even remember who I was referring to.

11) Two months ago I was with the girl that I would spend the rest of my life with. An abortion later and I'm single. Oh wait, that's not the fail though. The fail is that I'm still living with her at my university address.

My misogynistic views increased tenfold because of her.

12) I'm in a family tribe.

Not anymore.

13) I swore that I would rim Howsyer if it was the last thing I do. Now, I really cannot be bothered, nor do I think I could if I tried.

Where is this guy these days?

14) I predicted that Manic would be out of the top ten by september first. I was two months too early.

Wasn't the worst prediction in the world, through hindsight.

15) The colour of my skin.

And a lot more.

16) I cry when watching sad movies. Such movies include Shawshank Redemption, Green Mile, Forest Gump and It's a Wonderful Life.

I still cry about stuff, but funnily, they aren't over movies anymore...

17) I actually am a little bit of a misogynist.

My mysogyny kinda died for a little while. For about 30 mins a day, it kicks in again, stronger than ever before.

18) I actually have a sweet RL, but I choose to spend most of my free time on Tribal Wars.

Now I have a shit RL, and I am forced to play TW to keep me occupied :icon_cool:

19) I lost my virginity when I was nineteen years old.

Since this post, I've had sex once...and I paid for it.

20) I'm actually proud to be an attention whore.

It was good for a while, but now I'm attention-whoring over stupid things....so I'm not so proud anymore.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Hookers :) they are experts in the way of sex *HIGHFIVE* and everyone still loves you in tw

deadsocks

I missed this thread the first time around, thanks for bumping :O

The Great 1One1

The Great 1One1
Shimobehui
rob23
Dead Socks
eldrocks

Yeah...just the 5.

The Great 1One1

Well I quit twice on the TGO account before I deleted and went to co-play Kriid. Maybe that's why you thought it was more.

DeletedUser

No. you wudnt take tht account if u were payed...come on cyph...ive managed to get 15 accounts in W24 ALL better than that

DeletedUser

hmmmm....

Bluefire bow
mavericktoo
countr
shimobehui

damn, you have me beat by one... I can't have this

DeletedUser

thehunt was a gayfag.
But this iiswaffles guy is kinda cool, can we be friends?

DeletedUser

Yes i know right im happy this thehunt player left all i have seen is him being a noob :) yea we can be friends but you best love me

DeletedUser

ive played only 2 acount in 24,Kriid and shimo:icon_redface:

yall beat me :icon_redface: