DeletedUser82217

Is crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Un-apply please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pay to play this game............the new version does not cut it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you
TRW

DeletedUser

Except the thousands of rants in the general section are shut down..

they won't undo it so get used to it faster

AxlTheCat

I am finding I am getting used to the new settings, having had them for a week on w53. I've managed to replace all my scripts with working ones, and have even tried the new account manager. It is severely flawed, but I am working around the limitations and using the village manager to increase the build queue. Its also handy for destroying levels of a building. A bit less micromanagement when you noble a new village.

rascal-the-cat

I am finding I am getting used to the new settings, having had them for a week on w53. I've managed to replace all my scripts with working ones, and have even tried the new account manager. It is severely flawed, but I am working around the limitations and using the village manager to increase the build queue. Its also handy for destroying levels of a building. A bit less micromanagement when you noble a new village.

If you have a 'report renamer script' that works please do send it in my direction! :)

AxlTheCat

Never used one of those to be honest, although the idea of naming the report depending on troop count in the scouted village is a great idea. I used to do collect that info by hand.

rascal-the-cat

It's a very useful script particularly if you have a lot of scouts running around. :D