Accepting bids to join your tribe

DeletedUser

I will join the tribe which will pay me most! Please post your offers here.

DeletedUser

start off with invite priv, then, if i like you, baron of F~F(full~forced)

DeletedUser

Nuh uh! We want yoo moar!1!!11!!one! Asperity is willing to offer you duke privileges and a heap of kewkies...

Not...

:icon_neutral:

Nauzhror

Nuh uh! We want yoo moar!1!!11!!one! Asperity is willing to offer you duke privileges and a heap of kewkies...

Not...

:icon_neutral:

I'll take Duke Privs :p Oh, and that rumor of me disbanding the #3 ranked tribe in W24 a week in...totally a lie, I'm absolutely trustable...

Oh, and white text isn't invisible :p

DeletedUser

lol you dont even know the guy and your giving him the full priviliges to your tribe.

DeletedUser

you can't see what im writing then.

Obviously sarcasm is lost on you....

You are aware that as a baron you can do just as much damage as a duke? The only thing you cannot do is totally disband the tribe.
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

exactly, atleast if he was baron he couldnt disband the whole thing and totally destroy your tribe forcing you to start a tribe from scratch or join one and being bored with no priviliges, not that nauzhror would do that, or maybe he will....

Nauzhror

exactly, atleast if he was baron he couldnt disband the whole thing and totally destroy your tribe forcing you to start a tribe from scratch or join one and being bored with no priviliges, not that nauzhror would do that, or maybe he will....

Can too. As a baron I "disbanded" UNDEAD by dismissing every single member except the founder and deleting all the internal messages and forums. That's no different from a disband. Though it is true I wouldn't due it to Asperity, I actually respect many of the potential members, plus they're not stupid enough to give me baron or duke status.

DeletedUser

hahahahahahahahahaha..... This is awesome... *idea* I need popcorn.

DeletedUser

Ahhhh, the genius, I smell it...

I have a feeling I know who the fail-tribe of this world is going to be.... Unless Cube comes here, or maybe you can share the title? :icon_eek:

Nauzhror

Ahhhh, the genius, I smell it...

I have a feeling I know who the fail-tribe of this world is going to be.... Unless Cube comes here, or maybe you can share the title? :icon_eek:

Actually I think the smell is unbathed heathen.