Account Takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So here's the deal mates, to better my blogging for W56 I am interested in taking over an account.

HOWEVER, I don't have a ton of free time to commit to mass-tagging and such that a current war frontline would entail, but I do have strong experience in dealing with accounts of all sizes and working as a team.

I'm interested in hearing what tribes have openings and where they are so I can determine whether or not I'll make this move.

Note: As a blogger I have stayed away from joining any major tribe to eliminate any calls of bias to the blog. I'd like it to be known that the blogs will continue to be my opinion and the opinion of my interviewees ONLY and that I still encourage all tribes to contact me for inclusion in the blog like NoHaul tipped me of their declaration in advance. As a member of TW Staff I am not only obligated but required to keep my word on these things so you have nothing to worry about, and tips allow me to write the blog at its best.

DeletedUser

I can probably offer you an account in code should you wish it.

DeletedUser

Could do with another Co-Player on my account, depending what times you can play

DeletedUser

i am looking for a co aswell, your online time doesnt matter :) as long as you use skype... as for works, i just returned yesterday after a one month leave from the game, so we have enough packets and targets to take on, no wars to fight currently, so you can take ur time to blend in with the account.

account: kid-darkness
tribe : MoM

Status
Not open for further replies.