Any Accounts Free

DeletedUser

torflek said:
Your maths is odd. Over the past 4 weeks you have lost ~200k on W25. Meaning you are losing 7.5k a day.

Negative growth is never a good thing. :icon_rolleyes:

I had this deal with this guy and he said that he would not attack me anymore and now he has started again. Back stabed and cheated!
I was gaining like 1 vilage a day

torflek said:
lol 30 tribes in less than 6 months.... :icon_biggrin:

the reason I have changed tribes is because if you look only three of them are actually still around

DeletedUser

There you proved you have to make deals to stop others from attacking........imo you shouldnt even be on tw.

DeletedUser

the reason I have changed tribes is because if you look only three of them are actually still around

is that because the tribe was being heavily attacked so you left to avoid getting attacked... is that why they are not around?

DeletedUser

dxn99 said:
There you proved you have to make deals to stop others from attacking........imo you shouldnt even be on tw.

well tbh if they agree to stop then its a good thing. This guy just didnt keep his promise.

dxn99 said:
is that because the tribe was being heavily attacked so you left to avoid getting attacked... is that why they are not around?

Yes they were being attacked and then the leader disbanded the tribe,, I never leave a tribe unless I want to!
I wanted to stay and fight but the leaders just kept disbanding and dieing

DeletedUser

LOL. this is tribal WARS. the fact that you have to ask someone to stop attacking you shows that you have no skill, and is defeatable. You are - in laymans terms - a n00b.

DeletedUser

well tbh if they agree to stop then its a good thing. This guy just didnt keep his promise.

Yes they were being attacked and then the leader disbanded the tribe,, I never leave a tribe unless I want to!
I wanted to stay and fight but the leaders just kept disbanding and dieing

Well its called tribal wars. You should either never make deals with someone or be prepared to be stabbed in the back. Also your last bit is pretty obvious. I doubt anyone has ever left a tribe when they didnt want to leave unless the tribe disbanded.

DeletedUser

Hello W7 players,

I was just wondering, are there any free accounts going?

I have been playing TW for over 1 year now and I know lots of things.
I know that 1 year does not sound like much but I have been on TW almost every day since I found out about it.

I am mainly an Offence player and I would like an account that is over 1 mill points if thats ok. (dont really mind how many points the account has but definatly over 500K)

I'm a great War stratigist and I know how to get things done. I talk on the tribal forums alot and I can hlep with alot of things.

Please consider this because I have been watching W7 for months now and I have seen many people going inactive and deleted.

Yours Faithfully,
DoubD

Oh you suck.lol

You posted practically the same thing in the W9 forums.
Just under a different name

Hello W9 players,

I was just wondering, are there any free accounts going?

I have been playing TW for over 2 year now and I know lots of things.
I know that 2 year does not sound like much but I have been on TW almost every day since I found out about it.

I am mainly an Offence player and I would like an account that is over 1 mill points if thats ok. (dont really mind how many points the account has but defiantly over 500K)

I'm a great War stratigist and I know how to get things done. I talk on the tribal forums alot and I can hlep with alot of things.

Please consider this because I have been watching W9 for months now and I have seen many people going inactive and deleted.

Yours Faithfully,

Cmdr geil

DeletedUser

well well well how interesting :) (I'm guessing he was about as successful over there as here?) ;)

DeletedUser37109

probably not.... barb eater.... was doing pretty good until may, when he probably took over the account and only started nobling those pesky greys... but thats ok, they couldnt back stab him and he didnt have to worry about losing the war.

DeletedUser

Rogues Den has a fat account that she's looking for a coplayer with

Yep :), I'm looking for a good co-player, alltho I have pretty hight recuirements..;
a) you need to log in atleast once a week
b) you have to be extremely good recruiter (with this I mean; you need to recruit... everyone!)!

Oh and also, I'm running a tribe that will be the future Top 1. tribe in W7, no question about it.

So feel free to contact me, I'm looking forward for the mails!

^ ps. I'm not 'she', I'm a guy.

DeletedUser

Da eDGe I did not right that you sh*t! That guy has copied me.

Chopper1513 you dont know me so dont keep saying that!

Rogues Den Dont matter anymore, W7 is obviously full of dicks so I dotn want it anymore!!!

DeletedUser

Da eDGe I did not right that you sh*t! That guy has copied me.

Chopper1513 you dont know me so dont keep saying that!

Rogues Den Dont matter anymore, W7 is obviously full of dicks so I dotn want it anymore!!!

Well what did you expect, you want to join an world thats basically over. You were going to get insulted. Also if you tried hard to get into FxF you would be against most of these people on the forums.

DeletedUser92664

Hold on, who is giving an account away?
Wouldnt mind taking it ;) just cos im bored. Just got a broken leg and gotta stay at home, cnt do anything.

I play in w25 as well. Im 2.4mill pts.
I also play as bluemidgets on w21 with 2.2mill pts.

Used to play on w10 with 5.8mill pts but quit. Why? RL...

Anyway i am on skype :madma11

Cheers
Madma

DeletedUser

Thats just it, we weren't giving an account away. It was basically more account trolling by someone that would most likely last about ohhh 3 minutes :)

DeletedUser

Hold on, who is giving an account away?
Wouldnt mind taking it ;) just cos im bored. Just got a broken leg and gotta stay at home, cnt do anything.

I play in w25 as well. Im 2.4mill pts.
I also play as bluemidgets on w21 with 2.2mill pts.

Used to play on w10 with 5.8mill pts but quit. Why? RL...

Anyway i am on skype :madma11

Cheers
Madma

sadly rogues den recently deleted his account as he couldnt find a co player.