Difference: 73

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 708,942
Side 2: 93,474
Difference: 615,468

chart

[/spoil]

There are some few ennoblements between the tribes starting 15/05 but the real fight seems to started at 22/05 so I sat the date for the stats from there. No thread out so.. It is the usual; if anyone from any of these tribes wants to make their own thread, be my guest and I`ll ask this to be closed or removed. Any comments and corrections are wellcome.

Good luck to all parts involved!

DeletedUser

thanks mate :icon_wink:

round_2.jpg

good luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

nowitsover

Side 1:
Tribes: Auphan, Auph4n
Side 2:
Tribes: AOC

Timeframe: 22/05/2013 00:00:00 to 27/05/2013 00:19:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 130
Side 2: 12
Difference: 118

speechless-skype-smiley.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ahh there we go, the reality I had been alluding too has finally st in and there yappers shut ;)

AOC anything to say now besides "damn we just seriously messed up playing games with these ex panic boys?"
LOL told ya so! And your coalition of the world HA BRING IT! More gangbangs! yay make me happy if you wouldn't mind so I have more fuel to blast you nubs with!

DeletedUser

Ahh there we go, the reality I had been alluding too has finally st in and there yappers shut ;)

AOC anything to say now besides "damn we just seriously messed up playing games with these ex panic boys?"
LOL told ya so! And your coalition of the world HA BRING IT! More gangbangs! yay make me happy if you wouldn't mind so I have more fuel to blast you nubs with!
Yea... It totally wasn't Auphan that changed the tide :icon_rolleyes:

And sorry, but the tribe that took 2 months to fight back doesn't get to try to call us out for taking a week to adjust to new circumstances. However, you will see things the way you like no matter how much reason is used, so I guess best of luck in your own little world.

DeletedUser

Wow, that's the first time I've ever actually had to use the option to select all posts on the page and delete them. Apologies if I deleted a few useful things, however 95% of it was not useful and just contained insults and pointlessly heated rhetoric.

Calm down, people. It's a game. There's no need for insults, no need for inflammatory and sweeping generalizations about groups of people. And moreover, it's against the rules and you'll all be infracted if I see it again.

Consider yourselves warned, but please continue discussing the war.

kingmq38

Destiny "night"

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: AOC

Timeframe: 29/05/2013 00:00:00 to 29/05/2013 06:18:17

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 1
Difference: 45

chart

Side 1: 392,907
Side 2: 9,554
Difference: 383,353

chart

---

Guess, who lost most

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: TheRedHand7

Timeframe: 29/05/2013 00:00:00 to 29/05/2013 06:18:17

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 0
Difference: 38

chart

Side 1: 316,670
Side 2: 0
Difference: 316,670

chart

---

Anything want to say, Red?

roman01

I think Red deserves that one lol, for insulting others in the past :lol:

DeletedUser

Aye mate, I have something to say. To Auphan: Well done kanthas, Apnambo, supatribe85, Hawksniper 22, and DairyMilk. You all appear to be strong and well coordinated players. I wish you the luck farther on in this world. I look forward to you all internalling the ex-Panic! members.

To my tribe: It has been a pleasure to serve as one of your leaders. I am sorry that I must leave you with such dark tidings. Just stay coordinated and stay strong. Give them hell.

To the rest of the world: It has been a blast from day one. Thank you all for being a part of this experience. I will continue to watch this world and I hope that you will keep it as interesting as it was during my stay.

All the Best,

The Red Hand

DeletedUser105025

Glad to see you go red. Been a pleasure.

All that trash talk got you and your tribe nowhere.

You can go annoy people face to face rather than here now.

DeletedUser105025

The past has already proved you a liar on that front. Pretend all you like. I will waste no more time with you.

The past has proven nothing but you being malicious and having nothing honest or worthwhile to say.

Glad your filth is gone for good.

DeletedUser108074

Aye mate, I have something to say. To Auphan: Well done kanthas, Apnambo, supatribe85, Hawksniper 22, and DairyMilk. You all appear to be strong and well coordinated players. I wish you the luck farther on in this world. I look forward to you all internalling the ex-Panic! members.

To my tribe: It has been a pleasure to serve as one of your leaders. I am sorry that I must leave you with such dark tidings. Just stay coordinated and stay strong. Give them hell.

To the rest of the world: It has been a blast from day one. Thank you all for being a part of this experience. I will continue to watch this world and I hope that you will keep it as interesting as it was during my stay.

All the Best,

The Red Hand

I think enough has been said on both sides. Let's keep it civilized.

Love or Hate, Red Hand has been a vocal part of this world and the forums will not be the same without him. Redhand did what he thought he had to do to publicly defend his tribe.

I personally have nothing against you RedHand, so best wishes if you're starting or continuing a new world.

nowitsover

I think enough has been said on both sides. Let's keep it civilized.

Love or Hate, Red Hand has been a vocal part of this world and the forums will not be the same without him. Redhand did what he thought he had to do to publicly defend his tribe.

I personally have nothing against you RedHand, so best wishes if you're starting or continuing a new world.

The above quote expresses my thoughts as well.

DeletedUser

The above quote expresses my thoughts as well.

I hope he digs in like a tick on a coon hound... too colorful a personality to lose from our world...

this is a long term game and I have seen more battered rise from a beating.

but, that is just me. :)

DeletedUser93066

Auphan did a remarkable OP I hear. Very well coordinated that looked inhumanly. Well if someone looses 30+ villages in one OP at this stage I think they should Quit. Hope you learned something from this world Redhand. I liked your posts despite your errors and justifications behind it. And Hope you will be around We do need vocal people who actually has his bases straight. Some what...