Misc AutoNote Plus (convert reports into village notes)

Swiftblade

Reaction score
Author
Swiftblade
Contributors
xdam98 (original script creator), secundum (German)
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://oltok.com/tw/auto-note-reports.js');
Public?
Public
This is an improved version of the AMAZING script by xdam98.

Quickbar Script​

JavaScript:
javascript:$.getScript('https://oltok.com/tw/auto-note-reports.js');

How To Use​

From any report page, click the script link and it will automatically add a note to the village. You may need to wait a few seconds before you see the green "Note created!" message.

Changelog​

There's a brief summary on this post, or you can find the detailed changelog on the website: https://oltok.com/

Translation​

If you are happy to submit a translation, these are the phrases that need translating:
  • "Unknown"
  • "The village is hidden, so the note cannot be added."
  • "This script can only be run on a battle report screen."
  • "Battle time"
  • "Publicized report"
  • "Offensive"
  • "Defensive"
  • "Probably Offensive"
  • "Probably Defensive"
  • "No troops survived"
  • "Watchtower"
  • "Wall"
  • "First church"
  • "Church"
  • "Defensive Nukes"
  • "Note created!"
  • "Add report to which village?"
  • "Attacker"
  • "Defender"

Changelog
2024-04-10: Initial release. Faster loading time, added German translation, added player name in the notes.
2024-04-14: Fixed some bugs with the initial release. Added detection of wall level in scenarios the original script never supported.
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lord DciBelia

Reaction score
Hi, possible add french translation :

• "Inconnu"
  • "Le village est caché, donc la note ne peut pas être ajoutée."
  • "Ce script ne peut être exécuté que sur un écran de rapport de combat."
  • "Heure de combat"
  • "Rapport publié"
  • "OFF"
  • "DEFF"
  • "Probablement OFF"
  • "Probablement DEFF"
  • "Aucune troupe n'a survécu"
  • "Tour de Guet"
  • "Muraille"
  • "Première église"
  • "Église"
  • "Troupes en Défense"
  • "Note créée !"
  • "Ajouter le rapport sur quel village ?"
  • "Attaquant"
  • "Défenseur"

Something to modify or add if possible :

- For the combat time indicate on the village notes, also add the milliseconds.
- Allow other translations which are not available on your list, but which are added by the script.

12b72ab0fdd7be2a99c5a5d33a812d8f.png

Exemple: 0 fulls defesa

- Add : after battle time = "Heure de combat :"

Tell me what the Defensive Nukes value corresponds to?

1649b4127575a4ec1f2aa78a4e82c6ca.png

Swiftblade

Reaction score
possible add french translation
Will do, thank you for translating :) This should be added in a 2.1 update (2.0 will come out first without it).

For the combat time indicate on the village notes, also add the milliseconds.
I'll look at whether this can be done.

Could you give an example of why it would be useful for you to see the milliseconds?

There is a benefit when sniping, but I'm not sure what the benefit is after the attack has already landed.

Add : after battle time = "Heure de combat :"
I see the difference between "Heure du combat" and "Heure de combat".

"Battle time" was added to the translations because it will be needed for the next update. It's not being used yet. "Heure du combat" is coming from the Tribal Wars page and not the script. But I will see if it's possible to use the script version of the phrase instead.

Tell me what the Defensive Nukes value corresponds to?
This is something from the original script. I am happy to remove it if no-one finds it valuable. I think it's possibly terminology used in other markets but not frequently used in the .NET market?

What the value actually corresponds to is this:
  • The message only appears if the defending village is mostly defensive units
  • The value is based on the farm space used by those units
  • One defensive nuke is considered by the script to be exactly 20,000 farm space
For the example in your screenshot ... 41406 spears + 28757 swords + 23144 archers + 2016 scouts + 5440 heavy cavalry:
  • This is approximately 6 and a half defensive village's worth of troops, or "6.5 Defensive Nukes"
    • (41406 x 1) + (28757 x 1) + (23144 x 1) + (2016 x 2) + (5440 x 6) = 129,979
    • 129,979 / 20,000 = 6.5
To compare, one "Offensive Nuke" would be 20,000 farm space worth of offensive units.

Lord DciBelia

Reaction score
Will do, thank you for translating :) This should be added in a 2.1 update (2.0 will come out first without it).
Thanks you :)

I'll look at whether this can be done.

Could you give an example of why it would be useful for you to see the milliseconds?

There is a benefit when sniping, but I'm not sure what the benefit is after the attack has already landed.
This possibility and not obligatory.

I see the difference between "Heure du combat" and "Heure de combat".

"Battle time" was added to the translations because it will be needed for the next update. It's not being used yet. "Heure du combat" is coming from the Tribal Wars page and not the script. But I will see if it's possible to use the script version of the phrase instead.
As stated, this is only a visual effect, in the context of the note at present this gives :
  • Fight time May 01, 2024 07:32:28
I would only like to add a ":" after the text, to make it cleaner, like this :
  • Fight time : May 01, 2024 07:32:28
This is something from the original script. I am happy to remove it if no-one finds it valuable. I think it's possibly terminology used in other markets but not frequently used in the .NET market?

What the value actually corresponds to is this:
  • The message only appears if the defending village is mostly defensive units
  • The value is based on the farm space used by those units
  • One defensive nuke is considered by the script to be exactly 20,000 farm space
For the example in your screenshot ... 41406 spears + 28757 swords + 23144 archers + 2016 scouts + 5440 heavy cavalry:
  • This is approximately 6 and a half defensive village's worth of troops, or "6.5 Defensive Nukes"
    • (41406 x 1) + (28757 x 1) + (23144 x 1) + (2016 x 2) + (5440 x 6) = 129,979
    • 129,979 / 20,000 = 6.5
To compare, one "Offensive Nuke" would be 20,000 farm space worth of offensive units.
No problem, it can be left but can be improved, by adding the total number of population in the village, or adding a text that indicates "Bunk" can do the trick, this saves us from doing it manually.