BARB vs Away

DeletedUser55895

How about BARB nobles whatever it wants as it is currently, and Away can frolic along in the fields of gray, and we will see who ends up winning the world. That sounds best to me

DeletedUser7488

I mean dont be obnoxious and blame us for having to noble barbs because other people lose too many villages to you guys. If my post was retarded (which it was to make a point) that makes yours the same.

What...?

DeletedUser112664

How about BARB nobles whatever it wants as it is currently, and Away can frolic along in the fields of gray, and we will see who ends up winning the world. That sounds best to me

I totally agree, though I will just keep eating my red barb friends. I just can't stand hypocrisy, blaming us for nobling barbs while you keep happily munching inactives no better defended then barbarian villages so you can win faster.

DeletedUser105209

Your point regarding us only nobling you guys is retarded because, for one we have wars at this point with just about every tribe in the world and not nobling KZ and atomic would just leave us open to being nobled by them :O Suggesting we handicap ourselves so you can noble a dead front while we watch is hilarious. Your sarcasm is strong Viko :O

If you don't think there is a difference between inactives and barbs, then i dont even know what to say. Are you implying that KZ and atomic are inactive? they dont look like it to me.

DeletedUser112664

That was the whole point of the message. It was sarcastic. Im just saying dont blame us for not having the ability to eat an inactive group of players and having to resort to noble barbs so we can have fun warring you. It's not low it's necessary.

Edit: let me clarify they might not all be inactive but if you're saying they're giving you a fight like we try to do then I must have read the stats wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Inactives? if you talking about the south well your wrong they are very much active as you can see by looking at stats mr slow viko :) but it's only a matter of time :) and once this is over you can go cry in that little corner about all the time you wasted here losing the world :)

DeletedUser112664

I'm not planning on winning would drag way too long. Im just aiming to be atleast 100 positive on barb and im getting closer and closer each day ;). I play this game because it's fun not because im going to win lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Dylan, the best thread there was the one with Kushs' posts. Those made us laugh too (chuckle) @Banixx, eating another tribe does not effect your dominance and its rise, only fighting back against you does that and nobling barbs. We are using both routes actively. @Jess, Please, don't lie. HPG was active even a day before the op. Second we attack, he has something to do and then leaves indefinitely once we keep attacking.

The south (especially atomic) I would think is pretty much very easy to eat in comparison to Away. For whatever reasons that might be. The same way we can't blame you for eating barbs/inactives/easy villages down south or amongst your own clusters, I guess you can't blame us for eating barbs either. Although in our case, we must do it if we are to ensure this world continues. We don't have an option like Barb does. And I don't think anyone would allow an enemy to surf to victory relying on the weak meat available elsewhere.

And what Viko said is actually fair, have a problem with us nobbling Barbs well we won't if you stick to Barb vs Away (as messed up as that sounds). Now are there any leadership places left in Barb, if so who do I send my application to? (chuckle) Also.. Victor, don't lie. And in regards to his brightness Pavle, check away profile. Man knows how to talk.

DeletedUser105209

Calling me a liar? I had the sit when you launched but I was away,
Your op landed on the 14th, here is their message clearly quitting on the 10th, do one.

ksc8APv.png

DeletedUser

@Zeckt nub

What you want us to do? stop hitting KZ/atomic let them build up and then strike us in the back? are you tik in the head? As for barb leadership well we are all still here <3 what else am......go eat them 2k barbs and build them up for us. thank you so much <3

DeletedUser

Calling me a liar? I had the sit when you launched but I was away,
Your op landed on the 14th, here is their message clearly quitting on the 10th, do one.

ksc8APv.png

Don't know what that is and I don't care. What I do know is his activity before and how afterwards, your own members kept saying he was around. And piss off with your attitude. @Josh, I will be sending a smexy mail your way very soon <3

DeletedUser

Does it really matter, we are still gonna win this world like ha ha ha

DeletedUser105209

Don't know what that is and I don't care. What I do know is his activity before and how afterwards, your own members kept saying he was around. And piss off with your attitude. @Josh, I will be sending a smexy mail your way very soon <3

You call me a liar, i prove im not and you say you dont care :D typical, dont worry you dont have to admit you're wrong we all know it. how is the smithy rebuilding going btw?

.dan.101

Unless you're retarded and/or incapable of reading you do know what it is, Zeckt. He wasn't around.

DeletedUser91091

WOW! is all i have to say. On another note can we get a stats update someone on BARB vs AWAY

DeletedUser106133

It's funny when you look back at the forums and see now three accs (not including HWI) he clearly just didn't want the hassle of facing away and got himself banned but the rest quit just before away opped them amazing excuse barb might wash being used once twice far fetched but I would give you that, three times LOL utter properganga at its best

We can't defeat them in a fight lets be forum warriors to beat them with words at what point do you realise it won't work and away just sit back laughing at you squirming with excuses at why you cannot win a fight against a tribe one fourth of your size.

And Themistocles congrats to your duke promotion lol but your mail to tribe was pathetic it cried we cannot defeat away so lets run from that fight and go munch anything on the map we can in the south to get the percentage we need to win, granted its a solid plan but a weak and cowardly approach from a new duke.

Away are there fighting hard but you all run to eat the noobs of the world I'm actually dissapointed I've seen this while world barb players complain there is no fight or challenge but just when there is they dissapear to noble the shit that lies in the south to gain an easy win.

Fair tactic just dissapointed the big egos and mouths won't now come forward and fight that battle they so longed for .....

DeletedUser

@the idiot above

Oh there is still a lot of us in the north who are fighting, taking easy caps from away <3

DeletedUser105209

"Forum warriors" are all down south, keep eating your way to us :)

Those players who complained there is no fight or challenge, have long since quit. Go back and look through the posts at who said them :? And me? I have sat every account you op'd I will talk shit all I like tyvm.

And themistocles "pathetic" mail is no different than the excuses being posted on here for your tribes garbage nobling.

DeletedUser106133

Haha so positive on caps for month march is garbage LOL

I'll give you this month whooped our ass but a tribe four times the size to still loose 200 or whatever villas good on you's

And yes temostocles mail was pathetic if I was a player under his leadership I'd be worried lets not fight away too hard we can't break them easy so noble the crap over the other side of the world

High five dude way to generate confidence in your team

You could be away's mascot inside barb please do actually don't your making enough discouragement on your own hahaha