Bite Is The Enemy

Dragu4

Reaction score
Bob the Barbarian

Bob the Barbarian was a simple man. He woke up early each morning to work in the quarry to mine stone to provide for his barbarian family. He chopped down wood to build a little cabin for them to live in. His children playing in the clay surrounding their home. He looked at what he had built....and he was proud. It wasn’t much, but it was home. Then, one day, without warning or reason, Swedish invaders swarmed in from the distant horizon. They pillaged everything in sight. Bob rushed to get his family to safety...but it was too late. There was no time. All Bob could do was watch as everything he had built, his home..his family..was taken from him in one horrific attack. After it was all over, Bob found a nearby village to take refuge. The day following the attack, Bob scouted out his old home, to see if the invaders were still there. To his surprise, the invaders were there but his home wasn’t! In its place, stood a massive fortress with stone walls 20 feet tall! Bob was confused, because it wasn’t physically possible to build something so quickly, and yet here it was! He couldn’t believe his eyes. Bob knew he couldn’t save his home, so he quietly turned from all that he had ever known-his whole world-and sadly walked into the distance. This is Bob’s tale. He is not alone. Countless of innocent barbarians have suffered at the hands of these same invaders! They must be stopped! It is time someone avenge these fallen barbarians! For justice! For glory! For Bob!

Side 1: DRAGON/WYVERN
Side 2: BITE/Cph

BITE: You pretended you wanted peace, all the while sending recruitment messages to my players. Aside from this, most of my interactions with your tribe have been positive. Most (with only a few exceptions) of your players I have found to be honorable. So let us have an honorable war. No spies or manipulations. Just good old fashion war. I wish you the best of luck, and may both our sides play with honor.

BITE's enemies: I purposefully left you out of the war declaration because I'm not sure who wants to join in on the fun. If you would like an invitation to our war just PM me.

Draw the Owl

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
No spies kekw

.net just keeps getting dirtier and dirtier - Vox 2020

Zenato

Reaction score
Blablabla etc.

BITE's enemies: I purposefully left you out of the war declaration because I'm not sure who wants to join in on the fun. If you would like an invitation to our war just PM me.

Totally dude, like you would have the balls to go to war before setting things up with other tribes :)

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Cph, BITE
Side 2:
Tribes: DRAGON, WYVERN, ~DB~

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 3,443
Difference: 83,554

chart

I imagine these stats will change when Dragon launches its first OP on CPH (and BITE)